Options

Alternative to 02

dazbdazb Posts: 3,247
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm currently with 02 pay as u go, I pay £20 a month for 300 mins but I'd like to get unlimited minutes and don't want a contract. Any alternatives.

Comments

• Options
    jabbamk1jabbamk1 Posts: 8,942
    Forum Member
    dazb wrote: »
    I'm currently with 02 pay as u go, I pay £20 a month for 300 mins but I'd like to get unlimited minutes and don't want a contract. Any alternatives.

Nope.

No network does unlimited minutes off contract.
    Unless you mean you don't want a 24 month contract.

In which case there are plenty of SIM only options

Virgin give unlimited minutes from £15pm.
  • Options
    BMRBMR Posts: 4,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wrong. Vodafone red freedom freebee offers unlimited calls for £30 on Payg.

Giffgaff offers 2000 minutes for £20 which may be enough to you- it's more than an hour a day. But see the current giffgaff thread for issues with the mobile Internet on giff gaff. If you don't use mobile internet much it might work for you

Lebara mobile has an unlimited option for 29 a month. Vectone claim to offer unlimited everything for 15 a month which sounds too good to be true to me.
  • Options
    Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BMR wrote: »
    Lebara mobile has an unlimited option for 29 a month. Vectone claim to offer unlimited everything for 15 a month which sounds too good to be true to me.

Unlimited my arse! after the 3GB (well less than that) it's £92.16 per GB

Unlimited Data is subject to our fair use policy of a maximum 3000MB.
    Unlimited calls are subject to our fair use policy of a maximum of 3000 minutes.
    Unlimited texts are subject to our fair use policy of a maximum of 3000 texts.
    Standard rates apply to any usage in excess of our fair use policy limits

http://www.vectonemobile.co.uk/support/fair-use-policies.aspx