Options

Wagner on the xtra factor

Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
Forum Member
✭✭✭
That is what I think some people don't get about Wagner and his appeal. He was fun and jovial and had a laugh.

He even had the balls to call the press despicable although he had better reasons than what he gave.

A bit of a song, always smiling and grateful for his time on the show

That is the side many voters like about him which has also been getting him fans. It wasn't all a protest.

We have seen sulks and bitterness, falsity and forced interviews in the past from contestants but not from Wagner. Always fun.

Farewell to Wagner, he made the series for me.

Comments

• Options
    lemonpinkladylemonpinklady Posts: 1,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been very disappointed in Dannii who has said some very sarcastic and cutting comments to Wagener. She (and Cheryl) are supposed to be professional judges and should be giving constructive comments on how he could improve his performance, rather than just being so rude. Maybe they're not competent enough to help a contestant, which they obviously felt was below par, improve.
  • Options
    seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well said.
    Goodnight sweet prince Wagner
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodnight wagner
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodnight waggy <3
  • Options
    HaruhiHaruhi Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Farewell to Wagner, he made the series for me.

For all of us,...for all of us....
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blackadder is so right. I wish the judges would have given some credit to the fact that Wagner had voters because of who he was and how much he entertained us. I was very disappointed and disheartened by his send-off from the show. It was very negative.

The only thing that kept me going was the tremendous sing-off song, I know I will play that back many times in my life when I am feeling defeated, and gain strength and heart from it. Also seeing Wagner standing there smiling widely through the whole ordeal; he was so gracious.

I loved it at the end when he said "Like a Bat out of Hell I'll be gone when the morning comes"..... I hope he actually meant he will actually be leaving this Steven Cowell Hell and going on to a better place! I look forward to his next move and will be supporting him all the way.
  • Options
    seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved how all the people waiting for him (friends and family) were all attractive women :D

Lord Wagner you legend!
  • Options
    Mr. FahrenheitMr. Fahrenheit Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    I'll miss the Lord.

''Do the-the-the hi-hi-hippy-''

*Bursts into tears*

Best contestant ever!
  • Options
    Blackadder VBlackadder V Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    I wish the judges would have given some credit to the fact that Wagner had voters because of who he was and how much he entertained us. I was very disappointed and disheartened by his send-off from the show. It was very negative.

It was very bitter and they showed themselves up, especially Cowell. If anything the send off showed the protest voters that they got to Cowell even if he would like to claim they didn't.

Either way Wagner had many types of fan whether they wish to admit it or not and he made a real impact. Long live Lord Wagner, tamer of lions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    seal b wrote: »
    I loved how all the people waiting for him (friends and family) were all attractive women :D

Lord Wagner you legend!

I noticed that too !:D And none seemed to be "family"! My HERO! X
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    I have been very disappointed in Dannii who has said some very sarcastic and cutting comments to Wagener. She (and Cheryl) are supposed to be professional judges and should be giving constructive comments on how he could improve his performance, rather than just being so rude. Maybe they're not competent enough to help a contestant, which they obviously felt was below par, improve.

He couldn't improve his performance. Wanger was a one trick pony day one.

The joke got boring before Aiden was booted. The problem was he didn't realise he was a joke.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    I didnt like the way his "best bits" were done, ending with "I dont belong here" was below the belt. :( Dannii was rude to him as was Cheryl :(