Options

Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter also had it on his FB account ..until it all kicked off then he removed it

lol did he? typical, sounds about right.
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol did he? typical, sounds about right.

The pic was taken when they were still married .. I have pics of my little girl with lipstick on her mouth like a clown.. Kids do these things ..
  • Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would be surprised if her or sophie hadn't given the ok. Otherwise the paper would be just asking for a lawsuit.

But she claims they stole it and there was a lot of that going on in 2010.

You said, that lawyers see everything before its published, so things can be removed before reaching print
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D:D Lawyers don't see everything before its published... Otherwise there wouldn't be people suing papers for lies
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D:D:D Lawyers don't see everything before its published... Otherwise there wouldn't be people suing papers for lies

Thats what Cyril said, not me :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Thats what Cyril said, not me :D

CAN do have a policy where they inspect and approve interviews before they go into print..maybe that's what Cyril means by that
  • Options
    Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You said, that lawyers see everything before its published, so things can be removed before reaching print

As you can you see from what my post actually contained, a lot of taking photos from social media was happening around that time. Its the reason now why celebs use whosay. Yes obviously duty lawyers check these things but it could have been a grey area ... since we don't know who took this, or where, or what the circumstances were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CAN do have a policy where they inspect and approve interviews before they go into print..maybe that's what Cyril means by that

As do Katie's management
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As do Katie's management

I'm sure they do..but I've only ever read CANs mission statement re clients and interviews
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure they do..but I've only ever read CANs mission statement re clients and interviews

Blacksheep are made aware of any stories about Katie, the Friday before the mags come out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blacksheep are made aware of any stories about Katie, the Friday before the mags come out

All mags are printed thursday ready to be distributed on the Friday ready for sale in shops Tuesday .. I know this because I've worked at a mag. ..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All mags are printed thursday ready to be distributed on the Friday ready for sale in shops Tuesday .. I know this because I've worked at a mag. ..

Blacksheep know of stories before the mags hit the shops, as they have tweeted regards stories, as has Katie
  • Options
    changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, it's been like a really bad episode of Judge John Deed in here today :D
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    The pic was taken when they were still married .. I have pics of my little girl with lipstick on her mouth like a clown.. Kids do these things ..

BIB...That is NOT true! That picture appeared in the papers and on the internet the very same week Princess was featured on KP's reality show with make up on.

KP admitted that her sister Sophie had posted the picture online and that she was the one who put the make up on Princess. All that happened way after her and PA split.. so it is also a lie that he had that picture on his facebook.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    BIB...That is NOT true! That picture appeared in the papers and on the internet the very same week Princess was featured on KP's reality show with make up on.

KP admitted that her sister Sophie had posted the picture online and that she was the one who put the make up on Princess. All that happened way after her and PA split.. so it is also a lie that he had that picture on his facebook.

Lets not allow truth to get in the way of a good story ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    rubbish all students live their lives differently some are in the thick of their freedom some are not going to Uni does no0t suddenly transform you into a look at me person
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    well really little girls like to play with mama things although recently KP has taken her daughter out publicly made up as the mini me dont you see?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lets not allow truth to get in the way of a good story ;)

Jeez, I really can't believe some of the things I read on this thread sometimes.:rolleyes:

I totally get why some people don't like him,I really do, there are times when even I find him irritating and cringe at some of the things he says and does.

But it annoys me when people lie and make things up about him to try and paint him as bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So if you think its so wrong for a little girl to have a funny pic taken in her own home, you must be really cheesed at PA for allowing P to wear make up for an ok cover photo shoot that he did with her oct-2011
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeez, I really can't believe some of the things I read on this thread sometimes.:rolleyes:

I totally get why some people don't like him,I really do, there are times when even I find him irritating and cringe at some of the things he says and does.

But it annoys me when people lie and make things up about him to try and paint him as bad.

Facts have no place in a good conspiracy story ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    So if you think its so wrong for a little girl to have a funny pic taken in her own home, you must be really cheesed at PA for allowing P to wear make up for an ok cover photo shoot that he did with her oct-2011

What a twunt :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rubbish all students live their lives differently some are in the thick of their freedom some are not going to Uni does no0t suddenly transform you into a look at me person
    well really little girls like to play with mama things although recently KP has taken her daughter out publicly made up as the mini me dont you see?

I'm sorry but what? :confused:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a twunt :rolleyes:

Attention seeking twunt marries attention seeking twunt and they seek attention.
    Attention seeking twunts get divorced and they spend the rest of their lives making money out of ripping the ex twunt to shreds in an attempt to out twunt each other.

Does that cover it? ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm sorry but what? :confused:

lmao I read them about three times and couldn't work it out... the first one is about Emily I think that going to uni and living at home does not curtail your freedom or turn you into and attention seeker... I just don't know what the relevance is or who the poster is responding too... and whilst I agree all little girls like to play with their mothers things I have never seen Princess dressed as a KP mini me... so I am :confused::confused::confused: as well... reminds me a bit of when my grandad would wake up after Christmas dinner talk randomly then go back to sleep. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »

I wasn't aware of the fact that he did:eek: Did she look like a blow up doll in that photoshoot? Was she wearing false eyelashes in that photoshoot? If the answer to those questions is yes then YES I would condemn him too! Do you have a link so that I can judge for myself?

If I remember, at the time of that photo the issue wasn't so much with her having make up on, we know all little girls like to wear make up like mummy, it was more to do with the fact she had false eye lashes on..I mean, who in their right mind puts false eyelashes on a two year old??:(
This discussion has been closed.