Most Disturbing Thread on DS

Mad_Dog1Mad_Dog1 Posts: 675
Forum Member
✭✭
What's the most disturbing thread you've seen posted on DS?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,692
    Forum Member
    This one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Mad_Dog1 wrote: »

There was one that was quite graphic about BJs after sex, I shant repeat but it made my stomach turn
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    That awful Biffo Bear one about rectal flushing or whatever it was.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Creepiest Experiences thread, especially Dolls Feet's recent story of the bizarre anonymous phone call, blank video with a road accident on it, and her other story about the disappearing café by a rail station.
  • FizixFizix Posts: 16,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The home colonic irrigation kit thread? That was brilliant :D

Actually disturbing, there was a thread in advice which I couldn't read beyond a few posts as it was clearly a troll who had no boundaries. Anyone who saw it will know what one I am talking about; it was the perv thread.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizix wrote: »
    Actually disturbing, there was a thread in advice which I couldn't read beyond a few posts as it was clearly a troll who had no boundaries. Anyone who saw it will know what one I am talking about; it was the perv thread.

Describing perverted fantasies?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Describing perverted fantasies?

Something like that and of the young variety. :(

It was one of those threads where you actually go "Jesus ****ing Christ" and exit as it is too low to even bother responding too.
  • KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member

That thread has the best post ever. I cracked up, literally laughing out loud.
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member

Ah yes, that was it. I think I read 'disturbing' for 'disgusting' :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KJ44 wrote: »
    That thread has the best post ever. I cracked up, literally laughing out loud.

Me and Mrs Fizix were in tears, that wasn't disturbing, it was piss your pants funny; one of the legendary threads, even if somewhat juvenile :D

I liked moila's threads as well, they were ridiculous and she was (while a WUM) really naieve and endearing.
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However many times this question appears, or will appear, there will always be, for me, a clear uncontested winner every time.

A poster started contributing to a thread about Anders Breivik and pretty much came across as sympathising with him and supporting what he'd done.

If it was a troll attempt, it was pretty low but if it was serious then it was the sort of thing that would, and should, be monitored by the security services.
  • Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So funny though! :D

The most disturbing posts I've read on here have been from the guy who always tried to bring the topic of conversation round to children being spanked.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    However many times this question appears, or will appear, there will always be, for me, a clear uncontested winner every time.

A poster started contributing to a thread about Anders Breivik and pretty much came across as sympathising with him and supporting what he'd done.

If it was a troll attempt, it was pretty low but if it was serious then it was the sort of thing that would, and should, be monitored by the security services.

Sadly there are people who do sympathise with murderers and terrorists so I'd agree wholeheartedly with all of that.
    Bex_123 wrote: »

The most disturbing posts I've read on here have been from the guy who always tried to bring the topic of conversation round to children being spanked.

OK, that's a weird one. I've never had the "privilege" to encounter that member... Fortunately.
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The thread where people completely missed the point of YR Ltd v DBM Ltd.

I find it highly disturbing that people easily misconstrue fundamental property law concepts.

It made me so physically sick that I was literally shaking with rage and vomited a bit in my mouth.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sweh wrote: »
    The thread where people completely missed the point of YR Ltd v DBM Ltd.

I find it highly disturbing that people easily misconstrue fundamental property law concepts.

It make me so physically sick that I was literally shaking with rage and vomited a bit in my mouth.

Ok, lol.

I hope you brushed your teeth after.
  • kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was one ages ago on Holocaust denial where someone argued that their must be a reason why Jews had brought things upon themselves through history. She appeared to be serious.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Much as I've spent a considerable amount of time on DS, it seems I have somehow (fortunately) missed the above threads, perhaps I need to read some other sections a bit more often ... or perhaps not :D
  • SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The series of topics by that dream stuffing thing -_-
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    Much as I've spent a considerable amount of time on DS, it seems I have somehow (fortunately) missed the above threads, perhaps I need to read some other sections a bit more often ... or perhaps not :D

I've been here since 2007 and only ever witnessed a handful of disturbing threads. GD and advice seem to be draws for people who want to be / are weird.
  • SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mad_Dog1 wrote: »

This and your threads about dying royals :p

That's the best one :D

Is that thread still about on DS? :D
  • Keiō LineKeiō Line Posts: 12,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one where several dog owners said they placed the life of their dog over a babies life.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    The series of topics by that dream stuffing thing -_-

God yeah, school ties and tracksuits or summat :(
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex_123 wrote: »

Was he the hair washing guy too?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sexbomb wrote: »
    This and your threads about dying royals :p

That's the best one :D

Is that thread still about on DS? :D

Erm... Enjoy lol

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=766327
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member