Adam Baldwin's hair

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think both are awful, on balance Adam's worse, but David's more comical.

Adam's reminds me of a Dusty Bin I had when I was little.
  • peaches41peaches41 Posts: 5,652
    Forum Member
    I vote for Adam as the worst hair ever in any soap ever made haha What a freak, it looks like a rat-eaten Guardsman's busby.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely Sarah Hills from EastEnders had the worst hair of any soap character ever.
  • LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon his hair's cool! It's fashionable and stylish! As for his acting skills, well......

Fashionable maybe. Cool and stylish definitely not.
    I have no problem with Craig's, David's or Jamie's hairdo, but let's face it, you can't look anymore stupid with a face and hair like Adam Barlow :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam's hair is all of those things. The reason why it gets so much stick is because Corrie is for 40 something northerners who clearly don't 'get it'. If he was a character in Hollyoaks, there'd be no problem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    i actually quite like his hair. I think he's pretty good looking as well, shame he's gay.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's gay?!
    Forum Member
    jamcake wrote:
    He's gay?!

well me and my friends go out in Manchester a lot and more than once we have seen him being...ahem...overfriendly, shall we say with a few fellas.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christ alive, it's always the fit ones. How overfriendly are we talking? In an article, he said that he didn't mind gay corry fans wanting to kiss him but I didn't take that as a nod that he's gay.
    Forum Member
    well put it this way, if he isnt, he was certainky enjoying himself with his 'fans' more than most would. It was far too up close and personal to be just a fan. And lets face it, how many blokes would start snogging another bloke just because they were a fan??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    He does remind me of the great Julie Andrews in "Victor, Victoria", although of course , the actor playing Adam is horrendous. Now , he has sold his share in Underworld, let's just hope the Corrie producers will send him packing FOR GOOD! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 106
    Forum Member
    OB's Girl wrote:
    well me and my friends go out in Manchester a lot and more than once we have seen him being...ahem...overfriendly, shall we say with a few fellas.

yeah i heard that too.

the guy who played ivan in emmerdale is defo gay. see him getting fruity o canal street ALOT!

is it wrong that i would kiss adam baldwin?

but prob not ivan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe it's possible he swings both ways? Lets not give up hope ladies!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i think davids suits him better than adam suits his. It looks like a wig has just been shoved on top of his real hair and in a hurry at that lol!!

I think davids hair looks like gails!! :eek:

I get mixed up whenever I see them!

Oh and Adams Hair...EURGH!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamcake wrote:
    Adam's hair is all of those things. The reason why it gets so much stick is because Corrie is for 40 something northerners who clearly don't 'get it'. If he was a character in Hollyoaks, there'd be no problem.

I don't get it ! And I'm certainly not a northener !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His hair is a mess, Mop is one word for it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't get it ! And I'm certainly not a northener !
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/heartbrokenhooch/BABEBRENDON.jpg

Plenty of other people get it :)
  • when0in0romewhen0in0rome Posts: 7,180
    Forum Member
    im a northerner... but im not 40 something! and i "get" the look hes goin for... but he looks ridiculas!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He may think he looks fashionable but he looks absolutely ridiculous...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jamcake wrote:

I said in a previous post that I have no problems with David's, Craig's or Jamie's hairstyle which is very similar.
    It isn't because it is fashion that it suites every single person. :rolleyes:
  • pabs1904pabs1904 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The hair has more acting talent than him!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I said in a previous post that I have no problems with David's, Craig's or Jamie's hairstyle which is very similar.
    It isn't because it is fashion that it suites every single person. :rolleyes:
    We'll agree to disagree. I hated Sam's keegan perm, hated the 'Gilly from hollyoaks' look and hated the really short hair. Guess I'm in the minority :cool: