Options

Who Were People's Initial Faves at Auditions?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 989
Forum Member
✭✭
Whose auditons stood out? Who were people's favourites?

Did they make the final twelve? Did the get to the judges houses? To boot camp?

Who stood out for you at the very beginning audition stages? This year and previous years?

Comments

• Options
    Amy86Amy86 Posts: 5,310
    Forum Member
    my favourite auditions for this year were rachel, jls and alex and im still there for rachel and jls, gone off alex completely.

others who stood out were

joelle
    mali
    4instinct
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rachel and Joelle were my favourites from the first auditions. Also loved Alexandra and quite liked Laura.

Then Ruth became my favourite once it got to bootcamp and remains my favourite to this day:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Diana and Laura

I though Mali was the best out of the boys but he didn't really stand out or anything- just had the best voice imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Laura from the beginning, and also Hannah, I thought she'd go through instead of Diana :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hannah, Rachel and Laura.... i went off Laura as it went on... i disliked Diana until the live shows... i love Rachel still!... im Backing Rachel, Ruth and Diana now!
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whose auditons stood out? Who were people's favourites?

Did they make the final twelve? Did the get to the judges houses? To boot camp?

Who stood out for you at the very beginning audition stages? This year and previous years?

Hmmmmmm....

This year it would have been Rachel and Diana that stood out for me. That didn't last long though. Also the girl who sang "There You'll Be" as well but Cheryl blanked her.

Previous years, jazsus I'm not sure. Probably Nikki Evans last year and Andy Abrams(sp?), Shayne Ward and Leona in the years before.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alexandra from day 1 has been my favorite.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hannah Bradbeer (Got to Bootcamp)
    That old guy..haha (Got to bootcamp)
    Laura (live finals)
    Diana (live finals)

And that group with the kids in..and they were like triplets or something. Im not so great with the names here : D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Previous years? I loved Dionne and Brenda!... i also think Trevor should have gotten to the final over whoever too!
  • Options
    TakeachancexTakeachancex Posts: 8,029
    Forum Member
    Alexandra.. her audition had me crying for ages ! amazing talent..
    Also loved JLS and 4instinct.. so so sad that they didn't make the live shows :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joelle, Ruth and Alexandra.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This year I loved Austin, Mali, Alex, Hannah Bradbeer, Diana and Laura in the auditions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's got to be Austin and Alexandra that stood out for me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mine were Rachel (miles ahead of everyone else on the auditions), Alexandra, Daniel, Amy...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Austin, Eoghan (:o) and some girl who got to bootcamp but never got shown :(

And some others...but I can't remember them that well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Auditions Alan for me, and he did not get through which annoyed the pants off of me.

Marli and JLS as well. and of course the best of the lot AUSTIN

Previous years Will Young stood out, Sam Nixon made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Leon as well last year.

Gareth Gates, Zoe she was fantastic. Hayley Evetts, odd that more pop idol ones are more memorable than the X :eek: Darius another fine singer. And Rik Waller but for all the wrong reasons!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This year Laura was my stand out audition and I still adore her now. I also really liked Rachel and Daniel's audition. Still like Rachel a lot but not quite as keen on Daniel. I also really liked Alan - the guy who got to Simon's house - was sad when he didn't go through, and Hannah was really good too.

Last year was Niki Evans - WOW!

And the year before Ben Mills and Kerry both really stood out to me from their first appearance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Austin from the beginning. Still is my fav :D
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rachel, Austin, Alexandra, Diana & Joelle.

And Cyril. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Auditions Alan for me, and he did not get through which annoyed the pants off of me.

Marli and JLS as well. and of course the best of the lot AUSTIN

Previous years Will Young stood out, Sam Nixon made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Leon as well last year.

Gareth Gates, Zoe she was fantastic. Hayley Evetts, odd that more pop idol ones are more memorable than the X :eek: Darius another fine singer. And Rik Waller but for all the wrong reasons!

hahahaha Alan??? lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Turner I think was his last name at SCs mansion, he had a good voice better than Scotts imho.

And I have to say Lauras audition was unforgettable as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, and Amy Hargreaves - she was great! She didn't get to the judges house though, which was a shame. Don't think we actually saw anything else from her after her little bit on xtra factor. Hope she'll audition again next year.
  • Options
    Miffy290580Miffy290580 Posts: 10,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't remember liking anyone at the auditions except Laura and Rachel.
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mojo Pin wrote: »
    Austin from the beginning. Still is my fav :D

Mine too.
    plus i also liked Laura,Mali and Liam.
  • Options
    _Zd_Phoenix__Zd_Phoenix_ Posts: 5,081
    Forum Member
    The ones that I thought were really promising were Mali, Laura, Eoghan, JLS and Rachel (for me it was the best year so far for people who I liked going through). I liked Austin and Scott, but I didn't see them winning at the audition stage (I changed my mind on that with Austin after bootcamp, but then switched back again before he got booted).

Diana and Ruth I didn't really pay much attention to and they've become a couple of my current faves, whereas all of the people I did notice I've been disappointed in to varying extents, but none more so than Rachel and Laura.