Options

KMaddock- Twitter Rant

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    claire33 wrote: »
    These kmaddock twitter army mustn't have a brain cell amogn them :rolleyes: Some of them have been sending pictures of themselves for her to post. How sad can you get.

Some of them could do with darn good make-over - definately not "modeling" material like wot our KM is:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These kmaddock twitter army mustn't have a brain cell amogn them :rolleyes: Some of them have been sending pictures of themselves for her to post. How sad can you get.

They're irritable little adolescents who probably think KMaddock is the greatest thing since sliced bread [which begs the question what was the greatest thing before sliced bread]. They appear unable to think for themselves and have collectively put s/he/it/they on a pedestal. S/he/it/they really are not doing their cause [whatever it is] any favours by encouraging the Twitterati, in fact it's destroying any credibility s/he/it/they might have had
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IMO hoping for the 5 mins of fame tailing onto a sad muppet:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    margurita wrote: »
    Some of them could do with darn good make-over - definately not "modeling" material like wot our KM is:D

So every good reason for KM not to show herself perhaps as she seems to borrow heavily from other sites to promulgate her alta ego
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    IMO hoping for the 5 mins of fame tailing onto a sad muppet:)

Hoping for another Giggs - she wants to get it trending - I wish her luck with that:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A twitter user has just told me that mad maddock had been asking some of her FB followers last night about posting pics of themselves on twitter. She asked for them to msg her with pics :D
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    This K Maddock person obviously hasn't got a life, and it's hard to believe that her moronic followers are actually grown women.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A twitter user has just told me that mad maddock had been asking some of her FB followers last night about posting pics of themselves on twitter.

and they did what she asked - pretty unbelievable that someone would put themselves in position like that.

I guess the pay off must be the 15 mins of fame (or in that case infamy)

This is seriously going to come back and bite them in the butt:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hoping for another Giggs - she wants to get it trending - I wish her luck with that:D

with Giggs there was something tangible, god knows how many times the media went to the high court over the superinjunction, I'm sure they would be doing the same if there was a story to sell, but no it's all quiet isn't it, tells you (general) alot:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and they did what she asked - pretty unbelievable that someone would put themselves in position like that.

I guess the pay off must be the 15 mins of fame (or in that case infamy)

This is seriously going to come back and bite them in the butt:eek:

We have another 14,000 pictures to go :D hope they've had a makeover first to keep up with maddock.
  • Options
    tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    They're irritable little adolescents who probably think KMaddock is the greatest thing since sliced bread [which begs the question what was the greatest thing before sliced bread]. They appear unable to think for themselves and have collectively put s/he/it/they on a pedestal. S/he/it/they really are not doing their cause [whatever it is] any favours by encouraging the Twitterati, in fact it's destroying any credibility s/he/it/they might have had

I just noticed.....she/he/it/they abbreviates neatly into shitt...;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »

Ha! I did wonder ... will we escape the DS reader with the censor pen do you think?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Good one Tara:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woohoo :D Loving it.

@PaparazziPeople Paparazzi People
    @KMaddock_ Your attention seeking tweets are false.Supplying false information to the public about Celebrities can have serious consequences
    13 minutes ago via web
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

@KMaddock_ Your attention seeking tweets are false.Supplying false information to the public about Celebrities can have serious consequences
    13 minutes ago via web

:D:D Just RTd - BTW she has lost 13 followers in last half hour
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's mind-boggling that they 100% believe some anonymous account without a real photo or name. I hope these women warn their children to have more sense on the net!
    And the way some of them think PA has done some terrible thing & they've totally changed their mind about him just beggars belief. Just thick. What has actually come to light about PA?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

13 minutes ago via web

Interesting.;) .....we do hope so.

I see there are blokes claiming to be KM too on twitter. Would that THEY hid their faces.....but no:( Strange behaviour indeed.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's now tweeting loads of different pics of women with I'm the real kmaddock signs :D

How weird and childish.

Have you seen the pics other tweeters are posting with the same sign Claire...really, really funny. One is of a bloke, big hairy chest, lips pouting and the same placard as KM. One is of a toy monkey with the same placard, one is of a pig with the same placard...I think they are really enjoying taking the proverbial out of KM. :D
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I asked for an abbreviation yesterday and low and behold you came good, shitt it is...wow...is it shitt or shitt it is...yep I'm sticking with that one Tara. ;):D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has wheeled out the Nevcan tweets from the 9th Aug again - he is so credible - not;)

He does not seem to realise that his professional reputation has been ruined, what professional company would want to do business with a ranting, foaming at the mouth individual who is being manipulated by a faceless entity on twitter

He has done himeself a great diservice getting involved
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has wheeled out the Nevcan tweets from the 9th Aug again - he is so credible - not;)

He does not seem to realise that his professional reputation has been ruined, what professional company would want to do business with a ranting, foaming at the mouth individual who is being manipulated by a faceless entity on twitter

He has done himeself a great diservice getting involved

I heard somewhere that they are filming PA's tv show again, and not using NH's company. Does anyone know if this is true, did they get out of the contract with Nev?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I heard somewhere that they are filming PA's tv show again, and not using NH's company. Does anyone know if this is true, did they get out of the contract with Nev?

I think it was Claire who twittered it - it is with a new production team. Losing Nevcan their largest client.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »

I read that also mutts,but I can't remember where. I think it was in a credible paper though and not one of the daft ones or regarding the CAN/NEV split. Just saying PA has started filming his new show using a different company.
    Why on earth would he want to work with Nev. Peter Andre isn't the brightest spark,but I think even he can see the obvious.............nev is a loose cannon and best avoided.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i have been lurking and watching ds for a while and twitter as well, i think this woman comes across as not quite all there, probably a liar and obviously an attention seeker. I agree with the person who says Nev is doing himself no favours acting out on twitter. Im not a fan of Peter Andresor Katie Prices but i think Katie Price has settled down lately and looking nicer and behaving nicer and their split was ages ago so why is this K maddock so intent on raking everything up? she just seems bitter and mad about something. i dont have any axe to grind just thought i'd say that :)
This discussion has been closed.