Options

Nice and not very nice celebrities who you have met

Comments

• Options
    leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    sarah harding was by far the nicest celebrity ive ever met i was staying at the same hotel as girls aloud when they were tour all the girls were shattered after there chinese apart from sarah who came to the bar and had a few drink came and sat with me and my boyfriend ..
    we were gossipng as i was to the conecrt also got picture and even when i phoned my mum spoke to her and told heer im having champange with ur son lol was a real nice thing to do
  • Options
    leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    ive heard that elaine c smith is a right bitch
  • Options
    LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Met Tomas Ledin for the second time last week. Still a lovely man.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My friend who works at the courts told me that the judges she works with have met Judge Judy at some kind of judge conferences, and they said she isn't as clever or as good at her job as people think she is. But my friend also said she thought they were jealous of her for being on TV and more successful than them.
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    I just went to the pub next door with my colleague for lunch, and Dave Berry (Capital radio presenter, Heidi from the Sugababe's ex-fiance) was in there with who I assume were some colleagues of his from Capital. The guy is so arrogant. Name dropping every other sentence f-ing this, f-ing that. At one point he had to book a cab, and made sure to turn directly to us (we were sitting at the table right next to him) so that we heard his name and that he wanted the driver to put a sign in the window with his name on it. He was so desperate for us to say we knew who he was! One of the most arrogant people I've ever met.

That's bizarre because my friend was selling a house to DB and Heidi a few years back and she met him several times, for obvious reasons and she always said how funny and lovely they both were.

Maybe he's taking the split badly?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    I met Robert Englund aka Freddy Kreuger at an event I was working at in Glasgow a few years ago, he was lovely, i passed him in a corridor with his assistant and he stopped and chatted for a few minutes, shook my hand and stood for pictures. One with his arm round me and another doing a scary face with his hand in a claw shape, was the best few minutes ever but saying that im a huge horror movie fan and remember being terrified of Freddy as a boy.
    Ive also met and spoke to Alex Salmond (before he became first minister) and Tommy Sheridan both were very nice and spent a few mins chatting
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At a charity golf event (where I was working) both Sean connery and Bruce Forsyth were vile.

In contrast James Hunt, Jimmy Tarbuck, Henry Cooper, Eric Sykes and Jimmy Hill were just lovely.
  • Options
    EuanMebabeEuanMebabe Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline Quentin - ignorant.

Let a heavy door close on me when I was about to go through it while carrying a cup of coffee. She knew I was just a few steps behind her. :mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I used to work in a local supermarket in Fulham, where a lot of famous people live
    Nice

Sinitta - lovely, lovely. lovely. We went to the same hairdressers at one time, and she used to live and shop in the same area as me. We've spoken
    Mica Paris - chatted once when she came into the supermarket I used to work at.
    Max Beasley - same.
    Ant n Dec - Never really said much, they were standing in the queue but they seemed exactly the same as on TV
    Melanie Blatt - she speaks French, so do I. That was fun.
    Jay Kay - He was at my check-out, I said I liked his music. He said shame the British Media didn't.
    Matthew Kelly - about 22 years ago, he was driving down my road when I made the mistake of pointing that out to my cousin - who then proceeded to chase his car down the road (with me in tow) to ask for an autography. He stopped the car and gave it to us, but I was so embarrased, sorry Matthew.

The worst

Orlando Bloom - I was left with the impression that he was an absolute w.a.n.k.e.r!

I am sure there are more, if I remember any, I'll post 'em up!
  • Options
    soilhoofsoilhoof Posts: 753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same family, different attitudes:

Nina Conti, pleasant enough.

Her dad Tom, grumpy. Should alter how his last name is spelled !
  • Options
    RichardcoulterRichardcoulter Posts: 30,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to laugh at last Mondays Coronation Street, when the lady with dementia shouted "GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT" to Sean Tully who plays Anthony Cotton.

I know MANY people who feel exactly the same way :D
  • Options
    katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EuanMebabe wrote: »
    Caroline Quentin - ignorant.

Let a heavy door close on me when I was about to go through it while carrying a cup of coffee. She knew I was just a few steps behind her. :mad:

I dunno I've had days when I've not noticed anyone much around me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    unclekevo wrote: »
    A drama teacher and some of the drama students at my school were on a trip to New York a few years back. They went into a chapel in New York when who else but Piers Brosnan was in praying. For some bizarre reason, the teacher decided to ask him for an autograph (in the middle of a chapel :confused:) and was told to kindly f**k off by Mr. Brosnan :D

I personally don't agree with going up and asking for autographs, as I think it's rude and invasive. If this teacher is going to be so stupid as to ask for one whilst he was praying - he deserved what he got a much worse too besides!
  • Options
    enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ivan Klansic visited my school and he was nice.
  • Options
    Joanne yyJoanne yy Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeremy Clarkson ..... grumpy old man .. met him at a Grand Prix in Monaco some years ago ... and tried to get his autograph - he dismissed me with a wave of his hand :mad: but I met Michael Schumacher later on and he was a perfect gentleman :D:cool:
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I personally don't agree with going up and asking for autographs, as I think it's rude and invasive. If this teacher is going to be so stupid as to ask for one whilst he was praying - he deserved what he got a much worse too besides!

I don't think he did it whilst he was actually praying, I think he waited until after he was finished but it was a bit of a weird place to ask for an autograph
  • Options
    enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my mate said the Undertaker was nice when he met him.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    enudzio wrote: »
    my mate said the Undertaker was nice when he met him.

Good to know. He was always my fav.
  • Options
    fluffsta007fluffsta007 Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Joanne yy wrote: »
    Jeremy Clarkson ..... grumpy old man .. met him at a Grand Prix in Monaco some years ago ... and tried to get his autograph - he dismissed me with a wave of his hand :mad: but I met Michael Schumacher later on and he was a perfect gentleman :D:cool:

http://www.b3ta.com/questions/celebrities/post535706
  • Options
    BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen Mirren - Lovely and chatty. Interested in what it was I was doing (she came to where I worked)

I met David Essex a load of times when I was a kid.. my mother used to drag me around to all his concerts.. he was great fun and even knew us by our names.

I met all the formula 1 drivers last year at British Gran Prix. Most of them were quite reserved but I put that down to nerves about the race. Schuey snubbed me :'c
  • Options
    HelicaseHelicase Posts: 4,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    A drama teacher and some of the drama students at my school were on a trip to New York a few years back. They went into a chapel in New York when who else but Piers Brosnan was in praying. For some bizarre reason, the teacher decided to ask him for an autograph (in the middle of a chapel :confused:) and was told to kindly f**k off by Mr. Brosnan :D

Asking for an autograph was inappropriate...but so is using that word in a house of God, surely.
  • Options
    loveloveXloveloveX Posts: 4,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    has anyone ever met cheryl cole? id love to know what she is like because i really dont want to dislike her anymore, but i need reasons to like her.
  • Options
    OrdinaryMorningOrdinaryMorning Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »
    has anyone ever met cheryl cole? id love to know what she is like because i really dont want to dislike her anymore, but i need reasons to like her.

I'm not a fan or anything and have no general opinion of her but from what i've heard she is actually quite nice.

My friend always see's Patsy Palmer around Brighton and say's she always has a face like a slapped arse on her! Cheer up love!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    loveloveX wrote: »

I've seen videos on YouTube of fans meeting Cheryl and she seems pretty nice. Very "normal". I always thought she came across very real on X-Factor. Gobby, moody and rude but also very warm, down to Earth and funny.

I met The Saturdays at a signing in Glasgow last week. They had been signing for over an hour and yet by the time I got to them they were still smiling and asking everyone how they were. Mollie, Vanessa and Rochelle in particular had big grins on their face and tried to make conversation with me but I was too starstruck to say anything other than "I LOVE YOU". :p
  • Options
    HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Nice

Alesha Dixon - Lovely, spent a few hours with her as her then boyfriend after her Harvey split was in a band I was promoing for. Really down to earth girl and a good laugh with it.

Aiden (Band) - Not really into their music but could see that they cared about their fans and were really lovely guys.

Trent Reznor- NIN...lovely and very thankful of the people who have put him there where he is. Despite his fame he's quite unassuming.

Ex Let Loose Singer Richie Wermerling - Really lovely guy who is thankful for everything.

Nasty

Charlie Simpson (Ex Busted/Fightstar)...was hardly bothered about doing a meet and greet to a bunch of teamers who had been handing stuff out for hours with no pay to promote his band and decided he'd rather stay on the tourbus after being at the venue for hours. Really arrogant and quite stand offish to the people that were doing the best to help his band...needless to say I didn't stay around for their gig.