is luke s fuming on bots???

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Poor Luke........done over by his best mate.......comes out of the house 5th, against HMs he doesn't rate at all........interviewed and shown all his 'best' bits, which were dire and cringy.........grabbed by Ashleigh, who, no doubt will be giving him earache later.......goes on BBOTs........asked again about being stitched up by Conor.......and then having to sit near him and try and smile.........his lips must be sticking to his teeth.......:p

I love this post. Very astute and very funny.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    and the mug still thought he'd won 50k in the prize from the result from the sunday night quiz on bots.. omg!!! suppose he cud do a mag deal somewhere down the line to recoup some money
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Poor Luke........done over by his best mate.......comes out of the house 5th, against HMs he doesn't rate at all........interviewed and shown all his 'best' bits, which were dire and cringy.........grabbed by Ashleigh, who, no doubt will be giving him earache later.......goes on BBOTs........asked again about being stitched up by Conor.......and then having to sit near him and try and smile.........his lips must be sticking to his teeth.......:p

Fantastic post :D

BB was a disaster for Luke S from start to the very finish.

The final kick in the balls was the fact they played Push The Button by the SugaBabes as he walked down the stairs with his cat's bum mouth, dead eyes, trying to ignore Conor mugging and waving at him.

Brilliant :D

Great final :D
  • AstuteAstute Posts: 4,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    drew11 wrote: »
    I think it's an accumulation of things:

1) Them putting him on the spot and showing that Ashleigh thing on BBOTS.

2) Losing out on 50K and being out first despite his pass to the final.

3) BB taking the mick with his exit song even though it has been a sensitive subject.

4) Awkwardness with Conor. Especially focusing on that situation in his interview and asking him to acknowledge Conor on the spot.

5) Interview itself was cut short quite rudely like he didn't matter.

6)He was really convinced that he had a second chance to get 50k by winning and still cant process that his was the first name to be called out.
    Deluded doesn't begin to describe him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    His programming didn't cover how to react to coming last. He was having to learn human emotions on the fly.
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Fantastic post :D

BB was a disaster for Luke S from start to the very finish.

The final kick in the balls was the fact they played Push The Button by the SugaBabes as he walked down the stairs with his cat's bum mouth, dead eyes, trying to ignore Conor mugging and waving at him.

Brilliant :D

Great final :D

I was so happy he was out first tonight that I didn't notice the song. :D
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have to remember in the first few days he got his gang together and they had their plan to pick off the others and him Connor and Ashleigh would be the last three and share the money, he went through the whole show believing it would happen, even when Connor took the money he penny didn't fully drop that he got it so badly wrong.

The insiders were so focused on their plan they lost sight of the fact that the public get to choosd the winner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    His programming didn't cover how to react to coming last. He was having to learn human emotions on the fly.

:D:D he did look more robotic than normal - could not process more than one thought at a time : lost 50k .......didn't win....... 1st out ..... didn't win......Ashleigh......, didn't win......push the button......didnt win ......Conman waving like lunatic ...didn't win........meltdown.............major malfunction ..........freeze.........implode
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Perhaps he was just a little slow because he was running a scheduled virus check in the background.
  • reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lylee wrote: »
    Yes! He looks like he is going to blow a fuse lmao........

lol,:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwertyell wrote: »
    Perhaps he was just a little slow because he was running a scheduled virus check in the background.
    :D:D:D
    very funny - on form tonight !!!
  • shameg50shameg50 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    yeah he looks so p**sed off ... he can barely crack a smile tonight!

You'd think he'd be happy he came 5th,I agree he looked so miserable on bots,maybe he's regretting getting with Ashleigh,so early in the series.So happy with the result!!
  • MrJamGdMrJamGd Posts: 528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The boys won the pub quiz, and Luke S is handed a box with Emma saying 'there's fifty grand in there'.

His face (and Ashleigh' when it turned out to be a BB board game...

You've gotta feel sorry for him....just a little bit! :D

Actually, it was Jamie who said 'there's fifty grand in there'.

Emma was the one who said "you won't regret not pushing the button after this'.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shameg50 wrote: »
    You'd think he'd be happy he came 5th,I agree he looked so miserable on bots,maybe he's regretting getting with Ashleigh,so early in the series.So happy with the result!!

Maybe he is regretting getting with Ashleigh.full stop.
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But you know what will happen now? He will have to continue his showmance with trashleigh to make a few quid. Expect to see them on the covers of crappy magazines:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2la wrote: »
    But you know what will happen now? He will have to continue his showmance with trashleigh to make a few quid. Expect to see them on the covers of crappy magazines:yawn:

whatever he makes - if he does this- will never come anywhere near 50k or 100k that he thinks he would have had in the bag if they hadn't got together.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Deana was right in calling him a robot.
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks more depressed than angry. His soul is crushed...

...by the button.
  • biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
    Forum Member
    You know even though he is a kinda tosser:D

I do feel kinda sad for him he seems to have come out with his spirit crushed he seems genuinely upset how this whole thing has played out

where as the rest have taken it on the chin

Id say he definately just wants to get shot of ash now and regrets getting with her
  • Colbert BumpColbert Bump Posts: 3,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's sad that BOTS picked on Luke when Conor was the one who deserved this treatment.
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hrh7 wrote: »
    Is this the proof of "men want to be me, girls want to be with me"? I think not (unless you count Ashleigh). Interesting that he's lost out to the other Luke, who had always thought of Luke S as being everything he aspired to be.

I don't think he is everything Luke A aspired to. it's only his physique, which won't last. he certainly doesn't envey Luke S's personality
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adwalton wrote: »
    I don't think he is everything Luke A aspired to. it's only his physique, which won't last. he certainly doesn't envey Luke S's personality[/QUOTE]

thats a stretch :)
  • camerdcamerd Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Did anyone think that he had make up on, I wasn't sure but his face/eyebrows gave me that impression whenever they had the camera on him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    Miriam_R wrote: »
    Oh? it seemed like Ashley had been revealed something about him and Emma or BB revealed it to his displeasure on a Friday? (or was it this Friday, I tuned into the final at Deanas eviction interview).

BOTS from the garden when Scott and Ashleigh got evicted. Emma showed Ashleigh the barbell media thing about the batchelor answer it showed the whole bit. He was shouting through the glass at ash please let me explain I was in the diary room for days after that. Ashleigh called him a little ****er and seemed quite shocked
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I think Benedict should give him some Curry Powder cheer him up