Dear Michelle,

PixeleenPixeleen Posts: 273
Forum Member
Thank you so much for representing us for the past few weeks.
Our numbers were dwindling, and we would have been all but extinct by mid January if it wasn't for you.
What we really needed was for someone to be paid a fortune for going on a TV show wearing a LGBT t shirt, and you came to the rescue.
We owe you everything, and cannot thank you enough.

Kindest regards

The entire lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community

X

Comments

• Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand Perez but on this occasion he is correct. This whole Michelle representing the LGBT community is farcical. It is purely a self appointed role.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't stand Perez but on this occasion he is correct. This whole Michelle representing the LGBT community is farcical. It is purely a self appointed role.

BIB. For once Rufus I totally agree with you.

:)
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes a bit like Cami almost being a lawyer..:D:D:D:D
  • joettbjoettb Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I LOL'd :DDD
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear Michelle, you are doing the LGBT so proud & you are such an inspiration to us & what we stand for , so hang on in there you amazing woman we are all voting for you to win , we are so proud of you , good luck for the final WE LOVE YOU :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member
    Seems a shame that someone who has supported the LGBT community for so long gets some half hearted sarcasm following a rant from a man as unstable as Perez.......

But maybe you are right....... I'm sure he's the one that should be representing the LGBT com

(I think that most people think she's 'supporting' the LGBT com,,, rather than actually representing it in an official capacity)
  • CwejCwej Posts: 4,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has represented the LGBT community in a far more positive and inspiring way than either Perez or Kav ever could.
  • tobesure Aaarh!tobesure Aaarh! Posts: 1,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems a shame that someone who has supported the LGBT community for so long gets some half hearted sarcasm following a rant from a man as unstable as Perez.......

But maybe you are right....... I'm sure he's the one that should be representing the LGBT com

(I think that most people think she's 'supporting' the LGBT com,,, rather than actually representing it in an official capacity)

I haven't seen her do anything that indicates support for the LGBT com apart from wearing a T-Shirt. What is it exactly is she is trying a accomplish or how is it that she is educating the British public?

Just because she name drops "LGBT" every now and again does not make her a representative. She does not describe her work or how she supports her causes...I am at a total loss has to what exactly she is meant to represent.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    calamity wrote: »
    Yes a bit like Cami almost being a lawyer..:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D Lol
    Forum Member
    Pixeleen wrote: »
    Thank you so much for representing us for the past few weeks.
    Our numbers were dwindling, and we would have been all but extinct by mid January if it wasn't for you.
    What we really needed was for someone to be paid a fortune for going on a TV show wearing a LGBT t shirt, and you came to the rescue.
    We owe you everything, and cannot thank you enough.

Kindest regards

The entire lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community

X

^This.:D
    Forum Member
    Dontcha know - she's faaaaabulous daaaahlink.
    Not at all stereotyping the entire lgbt population at all...at all.
  • juliadesignsjuliadesigns Posts: 6,105
    Forum Member
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    BIB. For once Rufus I totally agree with you.

:)

And me :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *wipes away tear* :cry:

That was touching, but you didn't need to go to the trouble. I'm sure she already assumes she has the undying admiration of every LGBT person out there. And just think, if she can do so much for her community from inside Hopkins' ass, what miracles will she preform when she gets out?
  • pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    Michelle. Can someone explain her to me please as I'm afraid prior to this I've never heard of her. As I understand it she has entered the house as a spokesman for the UK gay community. Do they really need one? Interesting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Cwej wrote: »
    She has represented the LGBT community in a far more positive and inspiring way than either Perez or Kav ever could.

Of course she does.... and she does that by completely agreeing with everything the sadisitic Hopkins says.

Another wonderful demonstration tonight as Katie H continued her bitch fest against Keith.....all your positive, inspiring rep could say was.... "I totally agree with you".
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member

(I think that most people think she's 'supporting' the LGBT com,,, rather than actually representing it in an official capacity
    )

I didn't know her from before but what I've taken (from what we've seen obs) is that she indeed does speak as a crusading prominent representative of a group she's not actually a part of :confused:

I'd be interested to hear of what she's done in the past for the push for equal rights etc. At the moment I feel like I'm only getting a sliver of the overall picture (and not a flattering one when she's being played so easily by bigot Hopkins).