Hollyoaks -Mitzeees exit (Huge Spoilers)

dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
Forum Member
Huge Spoilers about mitzeees final episodes

Mitzeee ‘s concerned about Carl’s hunt for Walker, and when he reveals his plan to do a live TV broadcast on Sky TV with Eamonn Holmes, as he’s got the perfect alibi, Walker will die…
Thinking she’s doing the right thing, Mitz goes to the police, but Carl persuades her that this isn’t the way to get justice and she subsequently agrees to follow Carl’s plan, so Mitzeee and Carl put their final preparations in place for tomorrow.
In the meantime, Mitzeee has the abortion to think about, but when she feels a twinge in her stomach, the realisation that she’s carrying a child hits her. Can she really go through with it?
Later, Carl’s appalled to hear Mitzeee called the deal off with the hit man, and angered further to hear she’s having the baby, but he decides to go ahead anyway. Things take a shocking turn when Mitzeee starts bleeding heavily…

Later in the week, Mitzeee heads to the TV studio for her interview with Eamonn, but Carl isn’t there. Instead, he’s waiting at a hotel for Walker. Mitzeee goes on TV as planned and sends a message to Carl; she’ll go to America with him.

However, unable to stay in Hollyoaks anymore, he tells Mitzeee it’s now or never if she wants to leave. Mitzeee then decides she has to tell Brendan about Walker…

credit to throng.co.uk

A character going back to do something before heading for a brand new start we all know what normally happens:cry:

any thoughts?

Comments

• tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Mitzeee dies? Is that what we're saying?
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    So Mitzeee dies? Is that what we're saying?

just a thought it always seems to be that way though if characters go back
  • nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the baby the stripper's or Riley's?

I thought I read somewhere that the baby wouldn't be the strippers?
    Forum Member
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    Is the baby the stripper's or Riley's?

I thought I read somewhere that the baby wouldn't be the strippers?

i believe the twist will come out its rileys
  • MrWoodySirMrWoodySir Posts: 8,480
    Forum Member
    I'll be fuming if she dies.

I loath Walker and love Carl and Mitzeee.
  • rivercity_rulesrivercity_rules Posts: 24,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not another death of a great character surely.

Hollyoaks really is getting ridiculous now if they kill Mitzeee too.

The main issue I have with it is, they get the aftermath so very very wrong. For people like Maddie who was a bitch to all, the mourning goes on for months, yet other characters with long forged friendships get forgotten about within a few weeks then fleeting, emotionless mentions of them in the future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    MrWoodySir wrote: »
    I'll be fuming if she dies.

I loath Walker and love Carl and Mitzeee.
    Mitzee can't die! Really want them to keep the possibility of a return on the cards. Love Mitzee!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nooo she deserves a happy ending and I'd love Mitzeee to return one day. Going to miss Mitzeee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she doesn't die, she needs a happy ending. And surely they won't kill another pregnant woman
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Mitzeee dies then well done to the scriptwriters or whoever for not being scared to take huge risks BUT like someone said, it's usually the aftermath that suffers. Sometimes some storylines aren''t even given an aftermath!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    I hope she doesn't die, she needs a happy ending. And surely they won't kill another pregnant woman

Who was the other one?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doesnt it look like she's losing the baby and leaves? I dont want her to die, where did we get that from? :(

She didnt answer properly in her interview on 'this morning' whether or not she might go back in the future. Mind you its hollyoaks, theyd bring her back as a zombie or something if they wanted.

I thought it would be a wasted opportunity that she could come back in the future (she's got the pub) maybe with her baby and by its colour we would know if it was the strippers or Rileys.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Who was the other one?

Louise was pregnant when Warren killed her on their wedding day but he didn't know until afterwards.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be gutted if Mitzeee died because I'm still crossing my fingers for a return in the future with her baby.
    I'd love to see Mitzeee as a mum, and I'm already disappointed that we're not going to see her pregnant because I think she would be hilarious pregnant.
    IMO, they should have done the pregnancy storyline earlier. Either that or I wish that she could just stay for a few more months so she can have the baby and then leave!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is her exit next week?
    Forum Member
    Is her exit next week?

yep, next Thursday E4 or Friday Channel 4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New spoiler about Mitzeee's exit
    Rachel Shenton confirmed in a radio 1 interview that Mitzeee doesn't "leave in a body bag." So she doesn't die.
    I definitely breathed a sigh of relief! :D
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would imagine her telling Brendan was just to move the SL on. I never thought they'd kill her off,mainly because of her being pregnant ie using it as a reason for her to leave. Otherwise, there wouldn't be much point in the pregnancy.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    When did Riley die? Perhaps she finds out shes more pregnant than she thought and its his...?
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    When did Riley die? Perhaps she finds out shes more pregnant than she thought and its his...?

He died at the beginning of October. I think the baby will probably turn out to be Riley's and she'll go to America with Carl.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a spoiler somewhere about Carl asking Mitzeee a difficult question or something which made me think maybe he dies and asks her to move to America and look after Bobby and Seth/Jason for him?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Brendan's exit build up is starting now, which is like a 5 week plot. Mitzeee's plot is like 5 days.

Feels so rushed. Think she deserves more!
  • PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The very last spoiler of Mitzeee deciding to tell Brendan about Walker makes me wonder if Walker gets to her first before she gets a chance. I hope not, I want her to have a happy ending. :(