What's the biggest storyline Kirk from corrie has been in?

avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
Forum Member
✭✭
I'm really struggling to remember any?:o

Comments

• Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    He hasn't had any, cept his romances with Fiz, Julie, Izzy and Beth.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He hasn't had any, cept his romances with Fiz, Julie, Izzy and Beth.

Seriously?:eek:

Can't remember kirk and izzy romance though...
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    avon942 wrote: »
    Seriously?:eek:

Can't remember kirk and izzy romance though...

Izzy was introduced as an online date of Kirks and she tuck around when the story fizzled out after like two episodes.
  • agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has appeared in several high-profile storylines over the years, but never as the protagonist, unless you count his short stint as Chesney's foster carer when Cilla got all that money from selling a necklace and went to Las Vegas.
  • T.K.T.K. Posts: 19,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The biggest storyline Kirk was involved in was when he picked his nose in front of Blanche and she told him off for it :cool:. Good old Blanche.
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Izzy was introduced as an online date of Kirks and she tuck around when the story fizzled out after like two episodes.

Even she went on to a bigger storyline - surrogacy. Why can't they give Kirk a storyline??

Surely the actor would want something he can get his teeth into.
  • xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was that one where he went back in time to assassinate Mr. Hilter and came surprisingly close to succeeding......................
  • ZebstrikerZebstriker Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was one where he and Les pretended to by a gay couple.

And when he and a few others sorted out the drug dealer boyfrined of the girl who was harassing Fiz in jail, when they locked him in the freezer at the butchers shop.
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    Locking that idiot Rob in the back of the van
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 394
    Forum Member
    I think he stole an engagement ring? And he saved Clare from a house fire so Ashley gave him a job at the butchers and there was a few story-lines about him running the kennels.
  • agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xynaria wrote: »
    There was that one where he went back in time to assassinate Mr. Hilter and came surprisingly close to succeeding......................

Who was Mr. Hilter? Was he one of Albert Tatlock's old mates from the Town Hall? :confused:
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Kirk - he is one of the funniest characters in this show.

Loved the other night when he and beth were trying to choose a colour scheme for their bedroom and they decided on purple and Kirk piped up I have a tie or shirt the same colour.

He has said so many other things I just can't recall them at the minute
  • xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was Mr. Hilter? Was he one of Albert Tatlock's old mates from the Town Hall? :confused:

yup..the old war time buddy that kept ranting about stuff................:D
  • .exe.exe Posts: 2,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    his mum and dad went on holiday and he had to teach maria how to shovel dog shit.
  • CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T.K. Mazin wrote: »
    The biggest storyline Kirk was involved in was when he picked his nose in front of Blanche and she told him off for it :cool:. Good old Blanche.

:D pmsl, don't remember that, is it on YouTube?