Choudray
    Nick Griffin
    Matt Lucas/David Walliams
    Simon Cowell
    Jonathan Ross
  • Options
    bazzaroobazzaroo Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    William Hague and Alan Carr, listening to either of them for more than a nano second makes me want to throttle the life out of them.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would need a number of lists.

1. Political
    2. Sport
    3. Celebs
    4. Fictional
    5. Historical.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jim Davidson and Katie Hopkins.
  • Options
    cosmic buttplugcosmic buttplug Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    primer wrote: »

indifference is the most i can muster these days.

I bet I could out-indifference you, though. Well...actually, I can't be bothered. :blush:
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    I don't have a list, but I do loathe Boris.
  • Options
    CadivaCadiva Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    And, more importantly, how?

Yes, it's another Clarkson-related thread.....

I can't help noticing, in the course of the latest bun-fight, the same old people turning up to voice their dislike of Clarkson.
    They're often the same ones who show up every week, without fail, to moan about how terrible the show is on the TG thread and speculate endlessly about why they simply must be correct in asserting that he's a cretin of the highest order.

So, I was just wondering if this is a common phenomenon?

Personally, I can't abide [insert really long list of zeleb's here] but I've rarely felt compelled to voice my opinions of any of them, and certainly not at length - over and over.
    Somehow I just don't have the urge to haunt the Katie Price or Russell Brand threads, whining about how they're arseholes.

Just wondering what other people think about how all this stuff works? :confused:

Like yourself, there's plenty of people I loathe but don't feel the need to go and shout about it all over the internet.
  • Options
    NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kim Sears, Andy Murray's girlfriend. A vile piece of work as seen by her recent swearing escapades.

Miranda Hart & her show. Zero laughs. A fine example of someone on lefty BBC without any semblance of talent.

John Terry. A truly despicable human being whose face could very well be the embodiment for the National Front.

People who glorify the current wave of Essex stereotypes.

Oliver Letwin MP.

Feminists.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People who torture animals and/or people for a laugh.

Everything else pales in comparison to that.
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    micheal '****ing' macentyer....

i know thats not how it spell...

while im on the subject, internet grammer nazi's.

we're not all blessed with good spelling. some of us are dislexic, or trying to type on a shitty smart phones tiny buttons, you pedantic, smug little bastards....
    I have oft been known to correct a poster's spelling and or grammar.
    But only if I have established to my own satisfaction that they are pillocks.
    I am a smug little bastard though, so it's in my genes.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jose Mourinho

Some people deserve to be punched in the face every morning, noon and night for the rest of their lives. That would be too nice on him
  • Options
    NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good call on whoever said online grammar nazis. It impresses no-one and whenever I see someone pointlessly correct another, I immediately think less of the pedant than I do of the misspeller.
  • Options
    m-riverm-river Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pretty much everyone but myself
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone whose ego is bigger than their ability.
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Anyone whose ego is bigger than their ability.

Anyone whose ego isn't the same size as their ability. I hate super talented humble boring modest Lionel Messi people
  • Options
    cosmic buttplugcosmic buttplug Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good call on whoever said online grammar nazis. It impresses no-one and whenever I see someone pointlessly correct another, I immediately think less of the pedant than I do of the misspeller.

Sorry, but there is no such word. :D
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The deputy manager in my local large supermarket. He has beady eyes and "one of those" officious faces, plus an annoying walk. I've heard him having a spiteful go at junior staff, he rules by fear. I keep wishing unexpected redundo on him.
  • Options
    marlmanmarlman Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louie B****Y Spence
  • Options
    HoffmisterHoffmister Posts: 12,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Putin Magarby and that dribble of sputum playaways big ted
  • Options
    Jean-FrancoisJean-Francois Posts: 2,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vernon Kay and Leigh Francis, both about as amusing as contracting Ebola.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Takae wrote: »
    People who torture animals and/or people for a laugh.

Everything else pales in comparison to that.

Most definitely. And those defence lawyers who make a living defending the sods, trying to get them off or a shorter sentence. How do they actually sleep at night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After watching the Channel 5 programme tonight, Jimmy Saville.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marlman wrote: »
    Louie B****Y Spence

Interesting.
    Now I come to think of it, if you put Spence in a mangle so he came out a foot taller, he would be the spit of that supermarket tyrant I detest.
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ian Duncan Smith

I find the snotty oik abhorrent and would love to punch the smug bastard.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Si_Crewe wrote: »
    And, more importantly, how?

Yes, it's another Clarkson-related thread.....

I can't help noticing, in the course of the latest bun-fight, the same old people turning up to voice their dislike of Clarkson.
    They're often the same ones who show up every week, without fail, to moan about how terrible the show is on the TG thread and speculate endlessly about why they simply must be correct in asserting that he's a cretin of the highest order.

So, I was just wondering if this is a common phenomenon?

Personally, I can't abide [insert really long list of zeleb's here] but I've rarely felt compelled to voice my opinions of any of them, and certainly not at length - over and over.
    Somehow I just don't have the urge to haunt the Katie Price or Russell Brand threads, whining about how they're arseholes.

Just wondering what other people think about how all this stuff works? :confused:

I bet Clarkson's name would be mentioned quite a few times, if you'd conversely titled your thread "Who do you adore?"

Among the people I can't stand are the so called experts they interview on the BBC over financial, foreign and economic matters. Some of them don't look above about 25, and they all have that sneering, I'm so highly superior to you, tone to their voices. I'd just love to chuck a glass of cold water in their smug faces.