Bb Australia Starts In Four Days Time.....

rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Thankfully BBAU starts in four days time, this CBB is going to end up like the last civilian BB.....

Comments

• conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thankfully BBAU starts in four days time, this CBB is going to end up like the last civilian BB.....

Counting down the seconds !!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Where can you watch BB Australia ?
    my 2nd post in 4 years I think I have lurked long enough:o
  • HalkiHalki Posts: 3,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't wait for this. :D

If it's anything like as good as last years it will be brilliant. :cool:
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thimble31 wrote: »
    Where can you watch BB Australia ?

All eps are posted nightly on Youtube.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    conchie wrote: »
    All eps are posted nightly on Youtube.

Thank you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never watched any other BB, so might also watch this if its played on youtube :D can't harm and also it would be good to compare them. :)
  • hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never watched it before but I'm looking forward to it

I love the Oz ... Bondi Rescue is the only 'reality show' I like ( well, that and four in a bed :D ) I'm hoping there's a 'Hoppo' character I can fall in love with ...

*edited to add*

or a Bruce like that fellow who adopted Roo's and carried them around in a pillow case ... how gorgeous was he ? :blush:
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really looking forward to it and can't wait to hear BB's voice again <3

Hopefully they can top last years series and find someone as awesome as Tim.
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
    The American Big Brother sucks this year too.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    The American Big Brother sucks this year too.
    Shocking series,Its been a long time since I saw a good BBUSA series but this year has to be the worst ever.
    Im still liking this years CBB,cannot see anything wrong with it.

BBAUS has always been my favourite but Im not holding my breath this year,its based on power trip and they have also cut the show by almost a month.
  • IrishdaveIrishdave Posts: 2,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am going to watch it for the first time ever too..though I am a wee bit weary from the past 12 weeks of the UK one.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Really looking forward to it- but I hope they're not going down the misery route too.

Sonia saying it's going to get stormy, hope it isn't doublespeak for BB is going to interfere and cause arguments. It's been such a miserable summer with BBUK.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    BBAUS has always been my favourite but Im not holding my breath this year,its based on power trip and they have also cut the show by almost a month.

I don't mind the reduced length, at 80 days it's still longer than ours is nowadays. I think it sounds like a good length, I enjoyed last year but 101 days might feel like a bit of a slog for some.

What bothers me is the alleged pairs twist and, as you say, the "power" thing. They already have the Nominations Super Power, and that doesn't interfere with everybody at least nominating, so I don't see why they need this new power twist.

I'll still reserve judgement and give it a shot, I always very much enjoy BB Australia, I just hope these twists don't interfere with the show too much.
  • soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,900
    Forum Member
    I don't mind the reduced length, at 80 days it's still longer than ours is nowadays. I think it sounds like a good length, I enjoyed last year but 101 days might feel like a bit of a slog for some.

What bothers me is the alleged pairs twist and, as you say, the "power" thing. They already have the Nominations Super Power, and that doesn't interfere with everybody at least nominating, so I don't see why they need this new power twist.

I'll still reserve judgement and give it a shot, I always very much enjoy BB Australia, I just hope these twists don't interfere with the show too much.

I expect it will be extremely hard to top Big Brother 2013, which, I have to say, surpasses all BB UK series I have ever seen.

I have just viewed episode 41 (Late Night Feast) of the 2013 AUS series and never laughed so much at Big Brother! It was hilarious, Big Brother at it's very best!

The Showdown get's better each week and just when I thought it couldn't get any more amusing Big Brother gave us Blind Soccer! :cool:

I'm never going to complete last year's show in time for the new series, but I shall avoid spoilers and look forward to it the minute I've watched the 2013 finale!

Still enjoying the current CBB too :D