13»

Comments

• P_PP_P Posts: 18,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redrose89 wrote: »
    The posh woman and her kiddies "THE EGGS AREN'T ORGANIC!"
    The Essex couple "what are you like?"
    The woman who makes her colleague guess everything.

I loved that one, and she'd always end up mad with the colleague because she didn't guess the thing she wanted her to guess :D
  • mikebukmikebuk Posts: 18,761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm having a cinnamon and gooseberry yoghurt. Would you like a cinnamon and gooseberry yoghurt ?
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    " Mummy,...he's washing our windscreen with dirty water."
    " I know darling....DONT LOOK AT HIS EYES!!!!! "
  • ScottishWoodyScottishWoody Posts: 23,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I hear your John's a gay man now!?"

"Aye, what of it?"

"Do these turn ups work with these boots?"
  • sugarandspicesugarandspice Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm either Ray and Janice, Lauren or the woman who always says "Oh I can do that!"

Still makes me scream every time https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XtWJOyaAg9E
  • VetinariVetinari Posts: 3,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray and Janice (The first incarnation of Ray was the better, I thought).

Also the receptionist/information woman who only appeared in the very first episode and misunderstood everything she was asked.

Hated Bernie and thought a lot of the 'Am I bovvered' sketches were far too long, although the basic idea was good.
  • Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has to be Nan, although derek is very funny too. Tate is like the female Dick Emery, there's a strong un-pc element to her comedy, which is refreshing. She's not afraid of sending up gay people, and the Irish for example. :D
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rikstan87 wrote: »
    Tate plays a posh women with her posh kids and they are devastated cause they drove through totting-ham

The egg & spoon race at school when they realise the eggs aren't organic! :D
  • 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The worst one is Lauren. Teenagers arent like that full of attitude. I dont know what dream land she lives in saying she based her character on all teenagers like that because teens are nothing like and to be honest when they character comes on it just makes you want to change the channel.
    Joe_Zel wrote: »
    You've never met a teenager full of attitude? There were plenty "Lauren's" at my school.

Granted the Lauren character is an exaggeration of it, but that's what comedy does, exaggerates certain aspects for effect.

I have to agree with Joe here. Go to certain parts of London and you'll hear plenty of 'Laurens' about. The voice, the mannerisms and the attitude are pretty spot on.