Dancing On Ice Shake Up

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Whilst it will be disappointing for the professionals who don't get to return, I really do believe less is more and going down to 12 couples would be much better. I would also be in favour of having no elimination in week one, as everyone has been training so hard it's a little harsh to find yourself eliminated after just one dance, and this also gives the public a little longer to get to know the célèbrities who they may not be familiar with. I'd rather this and then have a double elimination much later on in the series, perhaps in the semi-final even.

As somebody mentioned earlier i also think there should be a little more attention on the professionals, especially as some of them have been around for years yet I still don't feel that familiar with them.
  • bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whilst it will be disappointing for the professionals who don't get to return, I really do believe less is more and going down to 12 couples would be much better. I would also be in favour of having no elimination in week one, as everyone has been training so hard it's a little harsh to find yourself eliminated after just one dance, and this also gives the public a little longer to get to know the célèbrities who they may not be familiar with. I'd rather this and then have a double elimination much later on in the series, perhaps in the semi-final even.

As somebody mentioned earlier i also think there should be a little more attention on the professionals, especially as some of them have been around for years yet I still don't feel that familiar with them.
    I agree with everything you have said! :D