Options

50 Cent says men who don’t sleep with women ‘should just kill themselves'

watfordjunctionwatfordjunction Posts: 346
Forum Member
Rap star 50 Cent has suggested that men who do not sleep with women should “just kill yourself”.

It is not clear whether he was referring to gay men or straight men who don’t like oral sex.

He wrote: “If you [are] a man and your [sic] over 25 and you don’t eat pu**y just kill yourself damn it. The world will be a better place.”

The star, real name Curtis Jackson, posted the message shortly after the death of 19-year-old Tyler Clementi.

The New Jersey student killed himself after his roommate allegedly put a secret tape of him having sex with a man on the internet.

Three other US teens have killed themselves in the last month as a result of homophobic bullying.

50 Cent’s tweet was picked up by gay singer Will Young, who tweeted sarcastically: “50 Cent… He is [a] nice man isn’t he.”

The rapper was criticised last month by GLAAD for joking about “anti-gay violence”.

Referring to gay celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, he tweeted: “Perez Hilton calld me douchebag [sic] so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his but still made me feel better.”

He attached a picture of two men in suits running from an angry crowd.

GLAAD were not amused and urged followers: “Tell 50 Cent to let his fans know that anti-gay violence isn’t something to joke about.”

In 2005 the rapper said: “Being gay isn’t cool – it’s not what the music is based on. There’s always been conflict at the centre of hip-hop, because it’s all about which guy has the competitive edge, and you can’t be that aggressive if you’re gay.

Comments

• Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're preaching to an ex crack dealer who's been shot and spent time in prison and made millions from glorifying violence that violence isn't something to joke about... i dont think he gives a crap tbh.
  • Options
    jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Can I say 'worra a tw*t'.

ETA. Well probably best not. But many men enjoy certain parts of ladies.

Personally, I don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
  • Options
    Dave3622Dave3622 Posts: 1,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rap star 50 Cent has suggested that men who do not sleep with women should “just kill yourself”.

It is not clear whether he was referring to gay men or straight men who don’t like oral sex.

He wrote: “If you [are] a man and your [sic] over 25 and you don’t eat pu**y just kill yourself damn it. The world will be a better place.”

The star, real name Curtis Jackson, posted the message shortly after the death of 19-year-old Tyler Clementi.

The New Jersey student killed himself after his roommate allegedly put a secret tape of him having sex with a man on the internet.

Three other US teens have killed themselves in the last month as a result of homophobic bullying.

50 Cent’s tweet was picked up by gay singer Will Young, who tweeted sarcastically: “50 Cent… He is [a] nice man isn’t he.”

The rapper was criticised last month by GLAAD for joking about “anti-gay violence”.

Referring to gay celebrity blogger Perez Hilton, he tweeted: “Perez Hilton calld me douchebag [sic] so I had my homie shoot up a gay wedding. wasnt his but still made me feel better.”

He attached a picture of two men in suits running from an angry crowd.

GLAAD were not amused and urged followers: “Tell 50 Cent to let his fans know that anti-gay violence isn’t something to joke about.”

In 2005 the rapper said: “Being gay isn’t cool – it’s not what the music is based on. There’s always been conflict at the centre of hip-hop, because it’s all about which guy has the competitive edge, and you can’t be that aggressive if you’re gay.

On the contrary, the world would be a far better place if you and other like-minded people were to kill yourselves.
  • Options
    Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's encouraging gay people to commit suicide?

LGBT people have a higher suicide rate as it is compared to straight people. Now we have celebrities encouraging them to do so. Jesus.
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Like we're supposed to take the random unthought out utterances of this bozo seriously lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,105
    Forum Member
    Old news. I'm sure he said this years ago. 50 Cent is a prick but Perez Hilton is just as loathsome.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who cares what this idiot says :rolleyes:
    Hopefully next time he gets shot it will be right between the eyes .

Noel Gallagher was once quoted as saying 50 cent is the most vile and unlikeable individual he had ever met in his entire life.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    He didn't say men who don't sleep with women . He said men who don't eat the p.
    Also the video the poor boy killed himself over was him with another man.
    trying to link the 2 doesn't make sense imo
  • Options
    Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're preaching to an ex crack dealer who's been shot and spent time in prison and made millions from glorifying violence that violence isn't something to joke about... i dont think he gives a crap tbh.

Given someone like 50 cent's background's "good role model" and "political correctness" isn't something that springs to mind, so why bother demanding him to be so?
  • Options
    Ethel_FredEthel_Fred Posts: 34,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thomas007 wrote: »
    He's encouraging gay people to commit suicide?
    Or Roman Catholic priests - though admittedly there's quite an overlap
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an idiot and his songs are p*sh IMO. I also always wondered how he got shot so many times and each time they missed a vital organ. He must be very lucky. :confused:;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I think he should take his own advice. Suicide is obviously at the forefront of his mind. Just do it fiddy! Today.
  • Options
    premixxedpremixxed Posts: 3,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ten Bob is a prick.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have I got false memory syndrome or did this happen ages ago?

Either way, the man's a tosspiece.
  • Options
    zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there a minimum number of ktties you must eat per week to NOT have to kill yourself, cos we're half way through this week and I've not munched on any so far, and I've got tooth ache.

BTW I've eaten quite a few Findus lasagnes over the years so maybe I've full-filled my quota up to 2040. :D
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the "over 25" bit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    I don't get the "over 25" bit.

That's because he's talking sh*te.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really have no idea where the gay angle on this news piece comes from. Sounds to me like he was having a pop at presumably straight people who don't give oral sex and nothing more.

Think you'd have to pretty confused to read that and think he was attacking gay people.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlackGrass wrote: »
    I really have no idea where the gay angle on this news piece comes from. Sounds to me like he was having a pop at presumably straight people who don't give oral sex and nothing more.

Think you'd have to pretty confused to read that and think he was attacking gay people.

Maybe not in that one, but the other statements are pretty damning, don't you think? The guy's a bellend. I do, however, agree with you insofar as I'm not sure why this is news.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlackGrass wrote: »

Tyler Clementi...
    Anti-gay violence...
  • Options
    AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    He didn't say men who don't sleep with women . He said men who don't eat the p.

I think you're missing the point.
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Fiddy, you kidda.

http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/demotivational-posters-cent1.jpg

But anyway oral sex, I enjoy it, sadly my parter is none so keen. :p
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnnaliseZ wrote: »
    I think you're missing the point.

But that was the point.. :confused:
    Unless the point is to just take a dumb quote out of context.
  • Options
    AnnaliseZAnnaliseZ Posts: 3,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glowbot wrote: »
    But that was the point.. :confused:

I'm not sure the pedantics are that important. The message / anti gay stance was pretty clear.
  • Options
    GlowbotGlowbot Posts: 14,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AnnaliseZ wrote: »
    I'm not sure the pedantics are that important. The message / anti gay stance was pretty clear.

He said this:
    "The other night I made a joke about a blow job. My male followers enjoyed it. So I then went on to joke about women receiving the same....Some how they turned a simple joke about oral sex into a anti gay statement. I have nothing against people who choose and alternative life...Style in fact iv publicly stated my mom loved women. It funny how people think negative statements are news worthy but positive statements are not worthy of coverage."

I don't think anything is that clear on twitter.
    It's not uncommon for rap songs to have derogatory language to women and gay men. I'm not familiar with any of 50's "music", but by itself, it seems more pro-oral sex than anti-gay. But if others say his music contains homophobic language, then I'll take their word for it. I certainly have no desire to go listen and find out myself.