Woman wants more benefits to lose weight...

18910111214»

Comments

• Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So it is now 7 a day (7 handfuls) if I ate all that there would be no room for anything else.
  • 1Mickey1Mickey Posts: 10,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    munta wrote: »
    Yes, but

1 - you claimed carbs are not needed

They're not. You don't need them to live because, as the link I put up said, our bodies can make carbs from other things. It is difficult in this day and age to eliminate them and you don't need to go that extreme to lose weight. It just depends how much you want to lose and how quickly. Some people can maintain a steady rate of weight loss on 100grams of carbs a day and can stick with a slow but steady approach. I go under 20grams because I'm less patient and I prefer to only restrict the amount of veg I eat for as little time as possible because after afew weeks of meat eggs and fat, the novelty starts to wear off.
  • Aarghawasp!Aarghawasp! Posts: 6,205
    Forum Member
    I don't really understand it. Everything I have looked at says that people receiving working tax credit and/ or child tax credit are entitled to free school meals, and most of those will be working.

Sorry for chopping your post, I can't bold bits on the phone! I wanted to respond to this part. I'm a divorced working mum of 2 on a low income and we don't qualify for free dinners.