New couple: Jake Gyllenhaal & Taylor Swift

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.celebitchy.com/128850/jaylorjwifty_pose_for_hilarious_us_weekly_cover/

What do you think of this new couple? Do you think they are a real couple? There are tons of rumors that Jake is gay & romances with famous women are all for publicity.

If the relationship is real, it seems strange to go from dating a woman in her mid-30's who has two children (Reese Witherspoon) to a 20-year-old girl (who seems younger, based on the lyrical content of her music.)

Comments

• Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a bit old for her isn't he? Or do I have no idea how old he actually is?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.celebitchy.com/128850/jaylorjwifty_pose_for_hilarious_us_weekly_cover/

What do you think of this new couple? Do you think they are a real couple? There are tons of rumors that Jake is gay & romances with famous women are all for publicity.

If the relationship is real, it seems strange to go from dating a woman in her mid-30's who has two children (Reese Witherspoon) to a 20-year-old girl (who seems younger, based on the lyrical content of her music.)

When it comes to rumours about sexuality, EVERYONE in showbiz is gay so I take that kind of gossip with a massive pinch of salt, no matter who it's about.

As for Jake and Taylor, I am not usually judgemental about age gaps but isn't she barely legal over there?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they may want her to be in a stable relationship, and so linking her up with him suits everyone. If rumours are to be believed she has been tarting it around a bit which is not good for her squeaky-clean wholesome image. ;)

Or...they could actually fancy eachother...who knows! LOL!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a bit old for her isn't he? Or do I have no idea how old he actually is?!

I just googled their dates of birth. He was born in 1980, and she 1989. So a nine year gap and she's almost twenty-one.

Not so bad - I thought she was a few years younger than she is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Jwifty" ? thats like the worst couple name ever lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    I think they may want her to be in a stable relationship, and so linking her up with him suits everyone. If rumours are to be believed she has been tarting it around a bit which is not good for her squeaky-clean wholesome image. ;)

Or...they could actually fancy eachother...who knows! LOL!

What rumors have you heard about her "tarting it around?" I know she was involved with John Mayer (which is a big WTF, because everyone knows he's a major jerk), but nothing outside of that.
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    I just googled their dates of birth. He was born in 1980, and she 1989. So a nine year gap and she's almost twenty-one.

Yeah, she seems so young. I think it's because of her music. All of her songs are about fairytale romances and and high school crushes/boys who did her wrong. But maybe she is more emotionally mature than the songs she writes indicate? Who knows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard she had been 'slagging it about' a bit, getting off with loads of blokes, and her record company werten't happy. I will seek out a link and post it. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clfan wrote: »
    "Jwifty" ? thats like the worst couple name ever lol

Lol, yup...I think Jaylor sounds better! :)

They probably friends with benefits lol ;):D (well that's what I think) Anyway, I hope Jake knows what he's letting himself in for, if the relationship goes sour then she'll be writing song about him no doubt and calling him out! :D

xx
  • Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »

I thought he was about 35 :eek:
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    was she not with the guy from twilight and one of the jonas brothers?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrscee wrote: »

She and Taylor Lautner ended a while back and Joe Jonas supposedly cheated on her with Camille Belle, that ended too ages ago....xx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was about 35 :eek:

Me too! I can't believe he's only a couple of years older than me. :eek:
  • Mister MaganeseMister Maganese Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aah, yet more straight men.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Seems an odd pair to me. Really can't see it lasting.
  • Jason,Jason, Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    Very big age gap!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Mona LocaMona Loca Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason, wrote: »
    Very big age gap!!

Nine years. That's just about the maturity difference between a man and woman.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Taylor Swift is a lesbanem! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 446
    Forum Member
    Nice beard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JohnHughes wrote: »
    I heard she had been 'slagging it about' a bit, getting off with loads of blokes, and her record company werten't happy. I will seek out a link and post it. :)

Taylor has been getting around a lot.

This new relationship seems odd to me - almost like it has been staged.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 321
    Forum Member
    Taylor Swift is only tarty if slow.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 346
    Forum Member
    Hera wrote: »
    Taylor has been getting around a lot.

This new relationship seems odd to me - almost like it has been staged.

Just PR. 4 weeks to Xmas and Susan Boyle back at #1 on the US chart next week.
  • mangomoonmangomoon Posts: 2,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think the nine year gap is too bad. I actually thought he was mid 30's!
    I heard that Reese Witherspoon introduced them, after she felt bad that Jake had no one.
    I think they make a really nice couple, they certainly look very happy together.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This seems like a totally sincere and not at all staged situation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 462
    Forum Member
    She must have great personality or at least great in bed,because imo she sure is pug ugly.
    He's definitely the looker in that relationship