Just dont vote: Why make a fat pig fatter?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 874
Forum Member
✭✭
Last week told you where the show holds it's viewers opinions & it's not in a very prominent place.
The viewers are only allowed a say in who stays/goes when it coincides with what the people pulling the strings want to happen.
Last year Lucy Jones squared up against 'Jedward' in a sing off. We all remember Simon Cowell making a great show of "putting his faith in the public" when taking it to deadlock...
I will NEVER EVER be convinced that when he did this, he did not know that those annoying little nerks had more votes than Jones & thus, it suited him to let the public speak.
Last week was different, Cher Lloyd was clearly useless in the sing off, yet the judges (with Cowell voting last) deny the public the choice by saving her bacon.....
Dont waste your money on this pile of monkey skitter, send it to the British Legion Appeal instead......

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy voting in The X Factor so will continue to do so.

I don't vote multiple times very often - the most votes I do in any one show is 3, its hardly breaking the bank. I don't really worry too much about who gets the profit, I do it for my own enjoyment. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But my dear Lizzy, Diva Fever left weeks ago! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    But my dear Lizzy, Diva Fever left weeks ago! :D

Really? Darn! Who on earth have I been voting for then? :eek:
  • George7George7 Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP. Give your money to a charity instead - or if you feel you really would like to vote in a TY show, then why not try Strictly Come Dancing instead. At least with SCD your vote really counts towards who YOU want to win.