Options

Who will Katie Marry next?...place you're bets.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
To clear up DS mods...I was QUOTING Katie, RE the black relationship thing. It was in one of her early documentorys by the BBC, just after the birth of Harvey.

So....lets start again....

Who will Katie Marry/Shag next??
Footballer?
Actor?
Cage Fighter?

Or will she turn Lesbian?

Comments

• Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, glad you cleared that up! It was so bizarre.

OK, I think she'll get with a footballer! No idea which one but she'll be desperate to up her profile again as it's all died down a bit for her at the moment. She'll want to get with someone who is both a doormat but also be a bit well known.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as I said...the mods are going to go into overdrive!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This is the Documentery http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401547/ . Should be able to watch online for anyone not believeing me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    as I said...the mods are going to go into overdrive!

Why? :confused:
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what odds the bookies are giving for a KP.PA reunion
  • Options
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    I wonder what odds the bookies are giving for a KP.PA reunion

8-11 apparently :p
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? :confused:

because 90% of this thread has already been removed!
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prince Harry is single isn't he?
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is the Documentery http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0401547/ . Should be able to watch online for anyone not believeing me!

I believe you :) I noticed the speech marks and thought it was the kind of ignorant thing that KP would say so sussed out that you were most probably quoting her.

And I honestly don't think Peter Andre would touch her with someone else's now but what do I know? :D If his profile drops a lot too and they need the publicity? .........
  • Options
    FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like I missed all the excitement on this thread then :cry: Curse you, job!

Anyway now I'm finally here, I'd like to suggest Mr Simon Cowell as its next husband. Perhaps Jordan could be the real "One" for him. She's obviously not averse to playing up for the cameras, and he wouldn't give a damn no matter how rudely she treated him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fatsia wrote: »
    Looks like I missed all the excitement on this thread then :cry: Curse you, job!

Anyway now I'm finally here, I'd like to suggest Mr Simon Cowell as its next husband. Perhaps Jordan could be the real "One" for him. She's obviously not averse to playing up for the cameras, and he wouldn't give a damn no matter how rudely she treated him!

There wasnt much Drama really. i mearly questioned wither KP would do what she stated before as "revenge" on Dane Bowers, by going out with Dwight.

Few people thought it was MY opinion (depite the speach marks) and the Mods took my thread straight down.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fatsia wrote: »

I can see that working actually. She was invited to his 50th birthday party where it was alleged she made an obscene suggestion to him...it's quite logical he should turn to her for comfort when his engagement to The One goes tits up.
  • Options
    toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she might marry her mirror after all the only person she truly loves is herself:D
  • Options
    PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Lembit Opik has to be a strong contender...............................
  • Options
    Old BlokeOld Bloke Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me. I'll try anything once.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone who has seen the current series of Glee she might do a Sue Sylvester (I won't spoil it for anyone yet to see it on E4!)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can see that working actually. She was invited to his 50th birthday party where it was alleged she made an obscene suggestion to him...it's quite logical he should turn to her for comfort when his engagement to The One goes tits up.

A lovely idea. And he could take Harvey and Junior out on his quad so he doesn't look quite so ridiculous. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pedro wrote: »
    Lembit Opik has to be a strong contender...............................

She is FAAAARRRR to old for him! :D
  • Options
    mialukemialuke Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    Surely it has to be Amir Khan, if nothing else just to spite Alex.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    I'm expecting an engagement announcement next week. Can't say who, as she hasn't met him yet.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie Red wrote: »
    I'm expecting an engagement announcement next week. Can't say who, as she hasn't met him yet.

:D No, I think she'll be extra cautious this time round and wait until Valentine's Day...
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on twitter said she was secretly dating another cage fighter. How funny if this is true - they could have a big fight over her she would be in her element!
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mario Balotelli.
  • Options
    alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D No, I think she'll be extra cautious this time round and wait until Valentine's Day...
    But that's WEEKS away!!!:eek:
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But that's WEEKS away!!!:eek:

:D:D

That's OK - she can fit a fair few one nighters in before she finds the real, real love of her life