Options

Will DS have a meltdown if Samia avoids the Skate off again?

Gordon ClownGordon Clown Posts: 612
Forum Member
✭✭
I hope Samia is safe to see the pearl clutchers here continue to moan. It makes DS fun :D

Comments

• Options
    silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pearl clutchers :D
    I just don't like seeing someone who can't be bothered to put in the work the way the others have, sail through week after week at the expense of the better skaters, and if she goes through this week that's what's going to happen. it's not even as though she's endearing in the way Todd Carty was, she thinks she's great and I'm sick of her avoiding the skate off every week and looking so smug about it
  • Options
    Susan_A1951Susan_A1951 Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I think most of us will move onto BGT, XF, Idol, Voice and be discussing the same things week after week. :D
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pearl clutchers :D
    I just don't like seeing someone who can't be bothered to put in the work the way the others have, sail through week after week at the expense of the better skaters, and if she goes through this week that's what's going to happen. it's not even as though she's endearing in the way Todd Carty was, she thinks she's great and I'm sick of her avoiding the skate off every week and looking so smug about it
    Yes that just about sums it up, :D I hope T&D have given her a routine this week that forces her out of her comfort zone and exposes her as someone who really doesn't deserve to be on the show
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Samia is safe to see the pearl clutchers here continue to moan. It makes DS fun :D

No, it won't descend into meltdown. The only thing that would cause that would be if someone trips in the skate off and gets saved.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bloodynora wrote: »
    Yes that just about sums it up, :D I hope T&D have given her a routine this week that forces her out of her comfort zone and exposes her as someone who really doesn't deserve to be on the show

And what if they give her a routine that does force her ou if her comfort zone but she nails it? Then what?

To the answer the original question - no I don't this DS would have melt down.
  • Options
    ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »
    And what if they give her a routine that does force her ou if her comfort zone but she nails it? Then what?

What a shame DS doesn't have a "pigs might fly" emoticion.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ilovesooty wrote: »
    What a shame DS doesn't have a "pigs might fly" emoticion.

Nothing's impossible.:cool:
  • Options
    bloodynorabloodynora Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    avon942 wrote: »

To the answer the original question - no I don't this DS would have melt down.

Then she has proved she has earned her place in the competition!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Fair enough.:)
  • Options
    willowswillows Posts: 6,169
    Forum Member

Ah can't wait to see her get pushed and pulled about again this week :D
  • Options
    Dreammaster695Dreammaster695 Posts: 1,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like her :)
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Still needs to start skating though.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps the ' Pearl clutchers ' are peed off and 'moan' because they tune in to see some skating, where as Samia's 'skating' consists of getting pushed, pulled and lifted most of the time.:yawn:

Joe ( IMO ) had even got further in his ability to skate than Samia has. Oh well, I'm sure she will still survive as her 'fans' will vote for her because she's in their fave Soap, nothing at all to do with her 'skating ability':D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still needs to start skating though.

That's what I ment when I said nails the performance.
  • Options
    bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She might surprise us, who knows.
  • Options
    gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The voting on group challenge week is always a bit different anyway. You could get the worst individual score and end up in the top half of the scoreboard.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gcmac wrote: »
    The voting on group challenge week is always a bit different anyway. You could get the worst individual score and end up in the top half of the scoreboard.

That's a good point. Tomorrow is going to be quite unpredictable.
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I think Samia's fans will keep her in regardless of whether she actually skates or just continues to be a pretty prop. If she's at the bottom of the board they'll just vote more.

I think if a good skater who actually has tried to improve their skills end up in the SO while Samia is again saved then there might be a bit of a meltdown. So long as Beth is safe I'm not too bothered.