What exactly has Charlotte Church done to Cheryl Tweedy??

SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
Forum Member
✭✭
In this week's New magazine it says Cheryl has been warned by the other members of Girl Aloud to stop slagging off Charlotte. Apparently they are worried it will hurt their sales. Cheryl hates Charlotte and always slags her off at every oppurtunity. Apparently she slagged off Charlotte for "copying their sound" and its gone on from there.

To be honest Cheryl is not my cup of tea. There is something a tad "rough" about her. Have you seen those hideous tatoos she's got all over her?

Comments

• DONNA22DONNA22 Posts: 576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its just one of those boring celeb rivals thingys. I think it started with Cheryl saying that Charlotte has copied Girls Aloud's style on her album then Charlotte said sumat and so on. I dont actually believ a lot of these celeb quotes tho. There's too many feuds going on to actually care about them and a lot of the time its the fans who are arguing the most. Rachel Stevens was meant to have said she didnt like Crazy Chick (big deal, she doesnt have to like it) and Charlotte Church fans went mad. There was rivalry between Lisa Scott Lee and Rachel to.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    In this week's New magazine it says Cheryl has been warned by the other members of Girl Aloud to stop slagging off Charlotte. Apparently they are worried it will hurt their sales.
    Cheryl hates Charlotte and always slags her off at every oppurtunity. Apparently she slagged off Charlotte for "copying their sound" and its gone on from there.

My brother thinks that they should "settle their differences once and for all, and battle it out in mud, naked".

But then he would think that... :D
  • weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    not that I like Charlie Church (and I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTE Girls Aloud ;) )

but
    Voice of an Angel v Chavs Aloud??

no contest!
  • Sun_BeamSun_Beam Posts: 11,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Originally posted by SparkleBabe
    To be honest Cheryl is not my cup of tea. There is something a tad "rough" about her. Have you seen those hideous tatoos she's got all over her?

Here, here, SparkleBabe! :D:D I loathe the animal that is Cheryl Tweedy! She's rough as hell, common as muck, and thinks nothing of shouting her mouth off at every given opportunity! She's rude, ignorant and generally has a very unattrative, thuggish attitude, and not only an attitude, we ALL know the reason behind her court appearance.... what a classy girl she is! :mad:

I'm with Charlotte Church on this one! :D Cheryl didn't have to start gobbing off at Charlotte, but something tells me that her and the other tramps that are knows as Girls Alound were getting a bit paranoid about another young popstar entering the pop circuit. Even though Charlotte's not a direct threat as far as her sound and style goes, but anyone who can actually SING a decent pop song, and sing it in TUNE is a massive thread to Girls Alound because they are so very poor - they are basically girls who you'd see every Friday night getting pissed, and grabbing a kebab on their way home from a very chavvy nightlub in town!

I think Cheryl needs to be brought down a peg or two - she needs to realise that she wouldn't be here if it wasnt for the people who voted for her on Pop Stars: The Rivals.... and if it wasn't for that show, none of them would ever be in the position they're in now, they would have probably been stacking shelves in Asda! :D:D

Cheryl - shut it and realise that by shouting your mouth off like a demented chimp at Charlotte, your only making yourself look like a complete and utter idiot in the process. A complete and utter PARANOID idiot! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My brother thinks that they should "settle their differences once and for all, and battle it out in mud, naked".

lmao best giggle ive had all day...weird or what?! :p
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest, I quite liked Cheryl a lot when she first got picked for her band, but If this Is all true about her, then she needs to get rid of the nasty attitude she has developed. And, If the others have noticed her nastiness towards Charlotte as well, then she really must be hassling her at every opportunity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sun_Beam wrote:
    Here, here, SparkleBabe! :D:D I loathe the animal that is Cheryl Tweedy! She's rough as hell, common as muck, and thinks nothing of shouting her mouth off at every given opportunity! She's rude, ignorant and generally has a very unattrative, thuggish attitude, and not only an attitude, we ALL know the reason behind her court appearance.... what a classy girl she is! :mad:

I'm with Charlotte Church on this one! :D Cheryl didn't have to start gobbing off at Charlotte, but something tells me that her and the other tramps that are knows as Girls Alound were getting a bit paranoid about another young popstar entering the pop circuit. Even though Charlotte's not a direct threat as far as her sound and style goes, but anyone who can actually SING a decent pop song, and sing it in TUNE is a massive thread to Girls Alound because they are so very poor - they are basically girls who you'd see every Friday night getting pissed, and grabbing a kebab on their way home from a very chavvy nightlub in town!

I think Cheryl needs to be brought down a peg or two - she needs to realise that she wouldn't be here if it wasnt for the people who voted for her on Pop Stars: The Rivals.... and if it wasn't for that show, none of them would ever be in the position they're in now, they would have probably been stacking shelves in Asda! :D:D

Cheryl - shut it and realise that by shouting your mouth off like a demented chimp at Charlotte, your only making yourself look like a complete and utter idiot in the process. A complete and utter PARANOID idiot! :D:D

Could it be that Charlotte can sing, and when she has to, do it live also? :D
  • FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Men! God love them, they're nothing if not predictable. That sounds like something my bloke would say... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Well said Sun Beam, :D she is a right horror and she lets the North East down :cry:
  • thewisemanthewiseman Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Didn't CC say that girls aloud are a "bunch of slags" or something like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised at Cheryl...its not as if Charlotte is even black
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,555
    Forum Member
    thewiseman wrote:
    Didn't CC say that girls aloud are a "bunch of slags" or something like that.

If she did good on her!

I can't bear Cheryl either, she's a thuggish, bullying roughian with zero talent and even less charisma.
  • Mizz FilthMizz Filth Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mowbray wrote:
    Could it be that Charlotte can sing, and when she has to, do it live also? :D

Exactly my reckoning behind all the Charlotte bashing :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No wonder Cheryl has been told to stop mouthing off.

Reading here it's patently obvious that Cheryl has no wit in her insults, while Charlotte's put down re Ave Maria is pure class :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    for Charlotte..talent........looks....money...longevity....ability to sings more than one style......
    for Northern bint.......erm..........ooh............nope sorry
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive said it before, if Cheryl wasn't a popstar she'd be a skanky tracksuit and cheap gold jewellry wearing fishwife, living in a grotty council flat on a sink estate in Newcastle with about five kids by different dads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    theres no way cheryl would get a job stacking shelves in asda , it would be more like poundland so all the numbers are even and she never has any hard sums to figure out.
  • thewisemanthewiseman Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Ive said it before, if Cheryl wasn't a popstar she'd be a skanky tracksuit and cheap gold jewellry wearing fishwife, living in a grotty council flat on a sink estate in Newcastle with about five kids by different dads.

do good luck to her. She has a well paid career. I am sure there are many of the people you describe (skanky tracksuit and cheap gold jewellry wearing fishwife, living in a grotty council flat on a sink estate in Newcastle with about five kids by different dads) without her luck.
    So why crucify her?
  • Psycho_KittyPsycho_Kitty Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol,got to agree with that. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Girls Aloud make me laugh and not in a good way. Talk about forget where you came from. We all watched them struggle to sing in tune week after week and cringed from behind our cushions.

They are so lucky they got Louis Walsh as their manager. Had they have been like the poor, far more talented, boys and got Waterman, they'd have been back where they belong by now and good bloody riddance to bad rubbish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Coming from close to Newcastle myself, I have to say your description of how it might have turned out for bully girl Tweedy is bang on the mark. :eek:
  • M. TouretteM. Tourette Posts: 6,967
    Forum Member
    Bully girl, a skanky tracksuit and cheap gold jewellry wearing fishwife, living in a grotty council flat with about five kids by different dads.

Yes I thought thats how she must be!

pretty accurate I'd say

even though she will try to hide it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all good fun but I imagine just one big publicity stunt. The press LOVE a bitch fight. No doubt Cheryl is warming up for her wedding to Ashley Cole which WILL no doubt incur some MEGA publicity..
    Am I the only one who cant see how "awful" Cheryl Tweedy is? She came across alright on Popstars:The Rivals. Yes she IS a chav. But she seemed quite chirpy. I know she hit someone but the racist stuff (which would have been worse for her career than a conviction for assault)with the lady she hit was never proved. Nicola seems more miserable and narky.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its all good fun but I imagine just one big publicity stunt. The press LOVE a bitch fight. No doubt Cheryl is warming up for her wedding to Ashley Cole which WILL no doubt incur some MEGA publicity..
    Am I the only one who cant see how "awful" Cheryl Tweedy is? She came across alright on Popstars:The Rivals. Yes she IS a chav. But she seemed quite chirpy. I know she hit someone but the racist stuff (which would have been worse for her career than a conviction for assault)with the lady she hit was never proved. Nicola seems more miserable and narky.

The racist slurs were never proved but hitting a toilet attendent is bad enough. Hardly the act of a charming young girl. Can't imagine Cat Deely or Rachel Steven's t*atting someone in a toilet. On the racist accusations, I am a firm believer of "no smoke without fire." What a lovely girl Tweedy is. :rolleyes:
  • WickedLadyWickedLady Posts: 611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thewiseman wrote:
    why crucify her?

Because she's in showbiz, and everything negative a zeleb says is made public, therefore Cheryl's just lining herself up for a slagging off.

I'm not a fan of CC, but at least she has a moderate amount of talent, while Tweedy, despite her pretty face, is an nasty piece of work, who comes from a family of scumbags. (Brother done for GBH or armed robbery recently I believe)