Katie Price not happy with the use of her kids

1161718192022»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goldi.......maybe I should, but I don't religiously memorise every post by every poster. And I don't as a rule scout around on a FM history post to see if by chance an opinion about something has been mentioned in the past...I'm waaaay too lazy!

Why make it sound like it's an M15 operation :D......I actually don't know what your opinion about Harvey being still on the show and the fact that he was indeed in her shows long before KP/PA got together and I'm busting a gut!

In view of that, I really don't know why it comes across as a little defensive when asked about something very pertinent to this thread. Where else was this thread to go?..."KP not happy with use of her kids"....did the OP expect a few responses in agreement, a bit more berating of PA ? :confused: and nothing else in view of her breath-taking double standards.

Okay if it makes you happy.:)

I have no objection to seeing the children but there has been a shift in how the children have been used to manipulate opinion of PA and KP.

I will get to Harvey in a minute.

The use of the children now in PA show IMO is to boost the DOTY image and to score point against his ex. For instance the burngate and Juniors desire to peform(apparantly). KP admittedly is using them not in her show to make PA look bad. All wrong.

Harvey I would prefer was also not in her show but, and I know this sounds awful, he will probably not suffer as much as Princess and Junior in the long run. But I repeat I would prefer he not be in the show but maybe a one off about his condition done very professionally and respectful to Harvey.

The fact Katie even for the wrong reasons has taken them out cannot be a bad thing.