what CAN we make of this.

1235»

Comments

• tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss N wrote: »
    I presume Nicola is making herself out to be innocent in whatever KP has against Claire. Funny that Nicola worked closely with Pete at the time. Also, in one of many of KP's autobiographies she slagged off Nicola saying she hated her when she first came out of the jungle as Nicola wouldn't let her speak to Pete.

I was not registered on here at the time of the KMad nonsense, but I followed it on Twitter (but then got bored). The one thing I noticed was a tweet from Sophie Price asking KMad to get in touch. Not long after that we had the nonsense from KMad about KP paying Pete a monthly amount (can't remember how much now). I was convinced that KP or her sister or one of her many "friends" were feeding KMad a lot of info...another way for KP to get back at Claire and Pete. The amount of info put out on certain things in my view could only have come from the KP clan.

I agree. I believe that kp has distanced herself from things to protect herself from potential litigation,but things said on twitter could ONLY have come from her or her immediate family,and I have no doubt she gave someone the go-ahead to drip-feed false info and stir the sh!t. She would NEVER sit back and watch what was going on without contributing to that anti-CP,anti-CAN and anti-Andre campaign.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cynicalgal wrote: »
    Absolutely agree Darling! And as I said on the other thread, I struggle to find which bit of her reputation has been ruined

It beggars belief it really does, good luck with the court case KP.
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tara27 wrote: »
    I agree. I believe that kp has distanced herself from things to protect herself from potential litigation,but things said on twitter could ONLY have come from her or her immediate family,and I have no doubt she gave someone the go-ahead to drip-feed false info and stir the sh!t. She would NEVER sit back and watch what was going on without contributing to that anti-CP,anti-CAN and anti-Andre campaign.

She is loving it. A few times on twitter she was asked about it and she said she was aware of it. Initially when Kmad first came on the scene after Luke(?) she brought KP up and KP replied to a tweet which she then deleted.KMad said "naughty katie". When she deleted that tweet is when i think Nev got back in touch...I can't believe what a nasty so and so Nev has turned out to be.

KP's management tweeted the other day as well about meeting up with Nev and Nicola and what a lovely time they had.

Basically, KP blames Claire for Pete not running back to her. She thinks Claire has stopped Pete seeing her. Of course in Katie world, the fact she slept with someone who sold his story and went to ibizia and flashed her bits and then met Alex two months after splitting with Pete had nothing to do with Pete not wanting her back.

She is delusional. Claire took her to Court when she accused her of having an affair with Pete. I think KP was blocked then and not allowed to discuss a lot of stuff. By having KMad do her dirty work for her, she has got a lot of people hating Pete.

I for one did not fall for any of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she's
    Taking
    Legal action then that's the exact reason she can't say names, you don't need
    To be a rocket scientist to know that!

One of their court cases about Harvey had to be postponed because details had been written about in NOTW.

She didn't do herself any favours with her behaviour when she
    Split from Andre, but the articles from dan Wootton claiming she wants to destroy Andre, which most of Andre's supporters still repeat as if it were true, insinuating she had an affair with her horse instructor made most people despise her.

All the "our source said" stories in the media mostly from Dan Wooton and Gemma Wheatley were extremely damaging, mud sticks and some people are so naive they take tabloids as gospel.

darling wrote: »
    It's utter ballhooks!

If there's any substance whatsoever in her pathetic and ridiculous allegations she should have the courage of her convictions and name the person she thinks did these things to her.

According to herself, she's taking legal action, so why the secrecy?

If this case ever reaches any court in the land I'll eat my hat.

Unless she names the person she blames, of course.

If she does that then it will reach court quick smart I'm sure!

Which is why even she is not that stupid!
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Trendyme wrote: »
    If she's
    Taking

One of their court cases about Harvey had to be postponed because details had been written about in NOTW.

Split from Andre, but the articles from dan Wootton claiming she wants to destroy Andre, which most of Andre's supporters still repeat as if it were true, insinuating she had an affair with her horse instructor made most people despise her.

All the "our source said" stories in the media mostly from Dan Wooton and Gemma Wheatley were extremely damaging, mud sticks and some people are so naive they take tabloids as gospel.

Of course she could say who she was suing! If she had any intention of doing so.

But she hasn't and she won't, because she knows she'd be in court herself for libel - again!

It will all be insinuations, hints and suggestions - a thoroughly cowardly way of trying to attack someone.

It's totally pathetic.
  • TamaraTeaBagTamaraTeaBag Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    Of course she could say who she was suing! If she had any intention of doing so.

But she hasn't and she won't, because she knows she'd be in court herself for libel - again!

It will all be insinuations, hints and suggestions
    - a thoroughly cowardly way of trying to attack someone.

It's totally pathetic.

Something Pete is fond of himself

:)
  • Miss NMiss N Posts: 2,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It will all be insinuations, hints and suggestions - a thoroughly cowardly way of trying to attack someone.

It's totally pathetic.

We'll find out in her next autobiography. She creates all these scenarios so her ghost writer has something to write about,!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's totally pathetic.

BIB....she is jumping in on the hate campaign that KM waged on TWITTER against CP,CAN and the Andres . She has misjudged the damage it has done and thinks she can put the boot in ,but actually that campaign caused more empathy with CP,CAN and the Andres and it was only the hardened KP fans who believed any of it all in the end. Even NR ,who was in it up to her neck, is trying to disclaim any involvement and is now saying she "can't talk about it"....that the police questioned her about being KM....and that she has"been threatened".
    Miss N wrote: »
    We'll find out in her next autobiography. She creates all these scenarios so her ghost writer has something to write about,!
    That sounds feasible too....OH THE DWAMA !:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trendyme wrote: »
    If she's
    Taking

She can name someone she is taking legal action against... CP made a statement when she sued KP. I seriously doubt there is any action as I cannot see where she would find substantiative proof.

For example the claim that she had an affair with AG was damaging... but it would be hard for her to prove the degree of damage when you consider the O.K. issue she did with both him and his wife... which could be seen as taking advantage of the rumours for her own financial gain.

Both the KP and the PA camps have a history of releasing negative and damaging information about the other to the media.

KP is just having a strop because CP beat her at the PR game... rather resoundingly. In fact in terms of which of the two is the most vindictive, intelligent and focused I would put my money on CP... she likes her revenge served cold imo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She can name someone she is taking legal action against... CP made a statement when she sued KP. I seriously doubt there is any action as I cannot see where she would find substantiative proof.

For example the claim that she had an affair with AG was damaging... but it would be hard for her to prove the degree of damage when you consider the O.K. issue she did with both him and his wife... which could be seen as taking advantage of the rumours for her own financial gain.

Both the KP and the PA camps have a history of releasing negative and damaging information about the other to the media.

KP is just having a strop because CP beat her at the PR game... rather resoundingly. In fact in terms of which of the two is the most vindictive, intelligent and focused I would put my money on CP... she likes her revenge served cold imo.

What if NH is the brains behind it. Just a thought. I seem to remember a story about Martine Mccutcheon not parting well with CP.

edited sorry just found it.

Martine McCutcheon wins libel victory - Telegraph
    19 Feb 2003 ... Martine McCutcheon has accepted substantial undisclosed libel ... said she was "
    locked in a dispute" with her former manager Claire Powell. ...

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Martine-McCutcheon-wins-libel-victory.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rtine McCutcheon has won libel damages from her former agents, over an article in the Daily Mirror which wrongly suggested she had tried to avoid paying a debt to her former manager.

The story, which appeared in the Mirror in April 2001 under the headline "Martine's Cash Tiff", suggested that the singer and actress, who played Tiffany in Eastenders, was "locked in dispute" with her former manager Claire Powell.

Alexis Grower, former lawyer to McCutcheon's agents at the time, Can International Ltd, was quoted in the piece wrongly alleging that she had attempted to avoid paying a debt due to Ms Powell by claiming that she instead was owed money, McCutcheon's solicitor Simon Smith told the high court today.

The defendants - Can, Ms Powell and Mr Grower - accepted the article was defamatory and have paid McCutcheon substantial undisclosed damages plus costs, Mr Smith said.He added that McCutcheon - who was not in court - was happy to settle the proceedings on that basis and considered that her reputation had been vindicated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    What if NH is the brains behind it. Just a thought. I seem to remember a story about Martine Mccutcheon not parting well with CP.

edited sorry just found it.

Martine McCutcheon wins libel victory - Telegraph
    19 Feb 2003 ... Martine McCutcheon has accepted substantial undisclosed libel ... said she was "
    locked in a dispute" with her former manager Claire Powell. ...

www.telegraph.co.uk/.../Martine-McCutcheon-wins-libel-victory.html

NH is the bitter ex with an axe to grind who is most likely behind her current obsession that she was 'destroyed' by one individual.

Why does she trust him though... both he and NH we undoubtedly active in any take advantage of KP's stupidity in order to make PA look better campaign that went on? Is he just telling her what she wants to hear? Or more likely minimising his own participation. It is not proof though just the word of a clearly bitter and angry man. I think she is bonkers to get mixed up with him.

Don't know what went on with MM (your link it does not work) but I would imagine that most PR/management companies have similar stories to tell. Loads of showbiz types are suing or being sued by clients/managers. I'm more surprised by the fact she was a client doesn't seem the CAN type. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NH is the bitter ex with an axe to grind who is most likely behind her current obsession that she was 'destroyed' by one individual.

Why does she trust him though... both he and NH we undoubtedly active in any take advantage of KP's stupidity in order to make PA look better campaign that went on? Is he just telling her what she wants to hear? Or more likely minimising his own participation. It is not proof though just the word of a clearly bitter and angry man. I think she is bonkers to get mixed up with him.

Don't know what went on with MM (your link it does not work) but I would imagine that most PR/management companies have similar stories to tell. Loads of showbiz types are suing or being sued by clients/managers. I'm more surprised by the fact she was a client doesn't seem the CAN type. ;)

I have posted details above re: MM.

It would depend on the type of legal proceedings. It maybe worded in a way to infer a libel type case but infact is just a protection type addition to her outstanding legal wranglings over the confidentiality clause. NH mention has just give it enough legs for people like me:o to draw their own conclusion. Which is why I mentiond NH being the brains behind it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    I have posted details above re: MM.

It would depend on the type of legal proceedings. It maybe worded in a way to infer a libel type case but infact is just a protection type addition to her outstanding legal wranglings over the confidentiality clause. NH mention has just give it enough legs for people like me:o to draw their own conclusion. Which is why I mentiond NH being the brains behind it.

What brains? Surely NH signed some sort of confidentiality agreement in regards to working with PA and CAN. I assumed that was the reason nothing has been said directly by him. He is committing professional/financial suicide if he gets linked to this or the Twitter idiot... who would trust him to manage them and CP would sue?

There are no brains working on this just pure spite... it is an attempt to wind CP up imo. Is that wise? I mean in a 'who is the biggest biatch with the biggest balls' competition who would you put your money on?

Even worse outside of this place and Twitter most people assume she is talking about PA... which considering her behaviour when she first left him is doing her no favours at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What brains? Surely NH signed some sort of confidentiality agreement in regards to working with PA and CAN. I assumed that was the reason nothing has been said directly by him. He is committing professional/financial suicide if he gets linked to this or the Twitter idiot... who would trust him to manage them and CP would sue?

There are no brains working on this just pure spite... it is an attempt to wind CP up imo. Is that wise? I mean in a 'who is the biggest biatch with the biggest balls' competition who would you put your money on?

Even worse outside of this place and Twitter most people assume she is talking about PA... which considering her behaviour when she first left him is doing her no favours at all.
    BIB.....that's a good point LAO. I never thought of that. Big OOPS! on her part there regarding the GBP's perception of her rant .
    She really does need an adviser with more than half a brain. Or learn to keep her gob shut.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Martine's doing ever so well in those yoghurt adverts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Martine's doing ever so well in those yoghurt adverts.
    :):) She is indeed. Good idea to change management methinks.