Drifters - E4

124»

Comments

• WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish she'd stop doing that goofy face, she does, it's not required, the daft childlike persona is enough without trying to 'sell it' to us with the face.

Aye, she's got a certain something, but it's still Bunny for me, she's as dopey as dirt but she'd be a source of much fun for a weekend.

She reminds me of Isla Fisher, each and every time. :)
  • miavivmiaviv Posts: 3,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hadn't realised that this was back and just caught a trailer while channel hopping earlier. Been catching up tonight with Season 2 and just watched ep 2. Makes me laugh although most of the giggles come from Laura and the way she is with Gary. The others are great too but Laura makes me howl.
  • pumpkinlattes33pumpkinlattes33 Posts: 8,326
    Forum Member
    I liked the first series but this one is rubbish. Bunny is so annoying
    Also, I know it is only a TVshow but it really bugs me that the main character looks nothing like her parents
  • wowboywowboy Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if there has been talk of a third series?
  • WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wowboy wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there has been talk of a third series?

Hmmm not sure.

I felt the second series was too short (even though it has the same number of episodes as the first series), but it seemed to end so abruptly without much resolution.
  • kitchenpersonkitchenperson Posts: 478
    Forum Member
    Series 3 started this week on E4. Is anybody else watching? I found the opener to be a bit disappointing. "Drifters" has always been rude, but this episode seemed crude for the sake of it.
  • miss buzzybeemiss buzzybee Posts: 16,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunny er..overdoes it too much
  • koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Series 3 started this week on E4. Is anybody else watching? I found the opener to be a bit disappointing. "Drifters" has always been rude, but this episode seemed crude for the sake of it.

Yes I agree it was more crude than rude.

It was also OTT, the show is better when there is a level of subtlety about it.
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Bugger missed it, stuck the reminder on for the next episode anyway.
  • mel_drewmel_drew Posts: 944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. Rude. Crude. OTT. Not the faintest hint of subtlety. Couldn't help laughing, though. Especially at the appalled discomfiture of the theatre audience.
    Forum Member
    Bugger missed it, stuck the reminder on for the next episode anyway.
    It's repeated for a final time on E4 late on Sunday night / the early hours of Monday at 0:45.
  • suesuesuesuesuesue Posts: 16,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like this because it's silly, rude, etc. What I didn't appreciate was the continuity bloke on the edition I watched babbling on before the end of the show. Not over the credits but over the dialogue in the final scene so I didn't know what they were discussing. Now that was silly and rude but not in a good way 😡
    Forum Member
    Excellent second episode, I thought. The ones focussing on Meg getting into embarrassing situations are usually the best ones.
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure that the "c word" was necessary in episode 3. It didn't add anything.
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure that the "c word" was necessary in episode 3. It didn't add anything.
    It's just lazy writing, throw in a swear word now and again and everyone will think it's hilarious. I suppose it is if you are 12 years old, I prefer clever (and funny) scripts.
    Forum Member
    Maccadanny wrote: »
    It's just lazy writing, throw in a swear word now and again and everyone will think it's hilarious. I suppose it is if you are 12 years old, I prefer clever (and funny) scripts.
    It's a hallmark of much of BBC3's "comedy" output.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Find Bunny quite irritating at times.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The announcer just called the latest episode the 'season' finale. :)

I didn't know the show was American.

Still I do prefer 'season' to 'series' as I always worry it means the last of the whole show rather than last of the season, when they say series.
  • fairy_fairy_ Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watching the latest series of this? Fourth series is a few episodes in. Finding it hit and miss - episode 2 or 3 was really funny but I didn't enjoy ep 4 as much. Easy watching though and something both myself and my partner enjoy so we'll watch the rest.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it's Meg's faces that kill me , that girl can really pull some fantastic expressions .

it was quite gross this week , but somehow I forgive it , I love Laura's attitude and Bunny has fantastic knockers .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    it's Meg's faces that kill me , that girl can really pull some fantastic expressions .

it was quite gross this week , but somehow I forgive it , I love Laura's attitude and Bunny has fantastic knockers .

It was too gross for me. Much as Bunny has 'fantastic knockers' if those 3 were the last women on earth, I think I would go celibate.
  • mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like it..... it makes a pleasant change to have a female perspective on rudeness/sex. most watchable , and quite funny.
  • Trappedin80'sTrappedin80's Posts: 6,270
    Forum Member
    It's pretty close to the knuckle, but it is good enough to pull it off.

If it was gross without being funny - that would have been a major fail.
  • DesmondpDesmondp Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    The latest season i think is the best so far.

Really fun and the cast chemistry gets better and better