The DS Eurovision General Discussion Thread (Part 57)

Comments

• da33431da33431 Posts: 48,902
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    I love how I mispelled Jahmene and now you did ahah :')!

I know, I wondered why I couldn't find him on Twitter :confused:>:D

His tweets are boring - mostly about church and worship :o
    Forum Member
  • Pandora.Pandora. Posts: 21,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not getting a "funky Eldrine" vibe from that at all. Good singer, but I'd be disappointed if there's any truth in this (I really don't think there is).
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    da33431 wrote: »

Denise McCarthy ‏@denmccarthy69 Feb 28
    I've just heard a rumour that our entry is Jahmene Douglas singing a song called Mother

Made me giggle :D
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    Denise McCarthy ‏@denmccarthy69 Feb 28
    I've just heard a rumour that our entry is Jahmene Douglas singing a song called Mother

Made me giggle :D

Yeah can't stop thinking of a certain sweaty Belgian now with Ruslana having an orgasm over it :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,681
    Forum Member
    I love all the silly UK rumours. I wonder how many more we'll get before Saturday? :D:D

We never had this fun back in the day when the BBC held the awful NF's
  • Edwin OkliEdwin Okli Posts: 4,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's good to see we haven't given up on the rumour mill. I doubt The Daily Star actually know anything. If they do then obviously someone was not embargoed enough. I'm still hoping for an unknown. The problem with allowing public submission is then saying they were all rubbish and choosing the overrated Voice winner with his boring first single.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Come on people, I very much doubt our song is out there already. The BBC love the sense of occasion of unveiling it - they wouldn't let Jermaine's be sat on YouTube already.
  • DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Urgh it better not be jermain from the voice. That song is dull and awful. Surely it can't be :/
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Come on people, I very much doubt our song is out there already. The BBC love the sense of occasion of unveiling it - they wouldn't let Jermaine's be sat on YouTube already.

They let live version's of believe in me go up on YouTube
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jermain Jackson song is what I would think the bbc would call "catchy". It's starting to fit!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    phill363 wrote: »
    They let live version's of believe in me go up on YouTube

Live videos that were shot by fans so very hard to police.
  • ESC RossESC Ross Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, not sure about this Jermain rumour, surly the song wouldn't be released yet? But his new single is a bit catchy, and is quite 'funky Eldrine' (if rumours are to be believed), but right side of board material...
  • Shar_dsShar_ds Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Graham played that song on his show on Saturday.. Very unlikely that he'd trump a BBC big reveal!

Methinks that someone at The Star has seen "after The Voice" and got it confused with "during The Voice"
  • rosetta12rosetta12 Posts: 4,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spindiddly wrote: »
    Finland are like the UK. Such fantastic pop music coming from both countries but such poor Eurovision entries.
    Last year's FIN entry *was* brilliant pop music though ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shar_ds wrote: »
    Graham played that song on his show on Saturday.. Very unlikely that he'd trump a BBC big reveal!

Methinks that someone at The Star has seen "after The Voice" and got it confused with "during The Voice"

Please be right!!!! Otherwise move on to 2016. Jermain wouldn't get higher than 21st
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    When is Australia going to announce? I wanna know!

I know i'm reaching for the stars but i'd love it to be Kylie or Dannii.
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    When is Australia going to announce? I wanna know!

I know i'm reaching for the stars but i'd love it to be Kylie or Dannii.

Entry will be announced the 4th. Not sure if just the artist, though.
  • Edwin OkliEdwin Okli Posts: 4,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shar_ds wrote: »

Very true. Rumour debunked!
  • phill363phill363 Posts: 24,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wednesday at 10pm
  • BBAnneBBAnne Posts: 23,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phill363 wrote: »
    Wednesday at 10pm

That's what Chickens said, and he should know!

Especially if it's him :p
  • kobiashimaruxkobiashimarux Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Oh look more smut. :D

They have a real thing about scantily covered breasts and soapy suds dont they. :oFor the booze anbd food element, good advert for moving to poland lol
  • EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, just listened to Jermain's song and it's actually quite enjoyable, not as good as Molly though and the vibe isn't exactly 'current'. Not sure how this can be compared to Eldrine. :D I hope it's not him, as it's not powerful like the BBC described and I can't remember a single beat from the chorus or a hook so it doesn't have 'instant staying power'. Please don't be him. Will probably be the Daily Star stirring things up as usual!
    Forum Member
    Someone at the BBC would have to be trolling us big time to follow Jahmene on Twitter when the artist is Jermain. :p
  • EuroFoxiEuroFoxi Posts: 12,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    da33431 wrote: »
    Someone at the BBC would have to be trolling us big time to follow Jahmene on Twitter when the artist is Jermain. :p

Oh god, I hope it's not him. That would actually be my worst nightmare! :D Couldn't stand him on TXF and he has a strange look about him too, or did (not to be rude) but he just creeps me out for some reason. :blush:
This discussion has been closed.