Discovered by Katie

2»

Comments

• johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    To be fair Lexi she would not be Jordan/KP if she went down the conventional route. Not many people would wear her style including myself but the latest dress has been quoted as bang on trend.

Which shows how ridiculous the fashion industry is.

Presumably, KP is surrounded by 'Yes' people who would tell her she was looking fab if she was wearing a couple of collendars, a tea towel and a bright green raffia wig!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Which shows how ridiculous the fashion industry is.

Presumably, KP is surrounded by 'Yes' people who would tell her she was looking fab if she was wearing a couple of collendars, a tea towel and a bright green raffia wig![/QUOTE]

I am sure if you google that, that picture of her will come up.:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »
    To be fair Lexi she would not be Jordan/KP if she went down the conventional route. Not many people would wear her style including myself but the latest dress has been quoted as bang on trend.

It's not the dress, Goldi, (I like it, and would wear it, and I love the shoes), it just doesn't go with the hectic mahogany skin, the sugar pink lipstick, the hugely unflattering shade and style of her hair! Like I said, I think she looks far better in the other pic (black dress/boots.) Had she put her hair up, scrubbed off some of that awful colour off her skin and worn a different shade of lippy, she'd have looked so much better.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agee. I can't and never have seen her as attractive. She's hardfaced and cheap looking. You can't make someone look glamourous and classy if they're anything but and she's always been anything but.

Exactly. I believe the saying is "You cannot polish a turd". :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It's not the dress, Goldi, (I like it, and would wear it, and I love the shoes), it just doesn't go with the hectic mahogany skin, the sugar pink lipstick, the hugely unflattering shade and style of her hair! Like I said, I think she looks far better in the other pic (black dress/boots.) Had she put her hair up, scrubbed off some of that awful colour off her skin and worn a different shade of lippy, she'd have looked so much better.

Yes I get your point because toned down she becomes very pretty. She seems to go for the drag queen style make-up and trashy type look as her choice. But like I said thats Jordan, its her thing.
  • Tree-Of-LifeTree-Of-Life Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the show
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    she was supposed to be managing her sis's rise to becoming a top "glamma moduwl"....how did that work out??

Who would want someone so unpleasant as a manager????
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member

Ditto :)

Also think the huge boobs don`t help that style of dress on her.
  • TissyTissy Posts: 45,748
    Forum Member
    LOL hilarious! Really, she looks like a blow-up doll (or, as Blondie says, a blind blow-up doll) in those pics. I actually think she looks far better in the black sequined dress/boots.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    That's "stunning" is it? Eugh. She's so hardfaced, glamour model she is. Proper model she aint.

Yes, I do think she looks great here. It was one of her best ever shoots imo. So what if she's not a 'proper' model, it doesn't mean that she can't photograph well and look really good in the hands of the right stylist.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tissy wrote: »
    Ditto :)

Also think the huge boobs don`t help that style of dress on her.

Agree, they're too much. :) That dress would look far better also with flat shoes. Although KP would probably rather cut off both her legs than wear flatties. ;)
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I do think she looks great here. It was one of her best ever shoots imo. So what if she's not a 'proper' model, it doesn't mean that she can't photograph well and look really good in the hands of the right stylist.

Totally disagree. There's nothing modelly about her at all. Just a harsh, old looking woman attempting to do model, and failing miserably. That's not "photographing well" to me. Dreadful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    I'm looking forward to the show

Me too.:)
    Here are some pics of the show's latest auditions. Nice turn out i see! Reaaallly can't wait!:cool: