Does anyone else find it hard to believe that P'Andre walked away with nothing

1235»

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well said Pet, but I think in the case of some FM's no matter how you explain it, they refuse to take much on board:)

No matter how you explain it, I do think that nothing means nothing.:)
  • Charley's AngelCharley's Angel Posts: 314
    Forum Member
    Does nothing not mean nothing?:confused:

Please excuse my naivety btw.

Good grief:rolleyes: Put it this way then, he walked away from the house with a few of his own personal things and waited to receive the money he earned from his share of the sum earned when he appeared on the tv, magazine articles etc etc. He is entitled to receive his earnings, or swhould he have handed that to KP as well?
  • ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think that nothing means nothing.

Who said he got anything? :confused:

I have given you an "out of the horses mouth" quote where it states it states he didn't take money, please give me an "out of the horses mouth" quote where it states he did. Innocent until proven guilty surely. :)
    Forum Member
    Pet1986 wrote: »
    I think i shall away to my bed lol ive got too heated at times this evening trying to get people to see the wood beyond the trees but blinkers are currently de riguer i dont want to deliberately offend or fall out with anyone so i shall say goodnight all and see you tomo! :) much love to everyone pa/kp fans and neutrals alike :)

I agree, I am off too. Night:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think i shall away to my bed lol ive got too heated at times this evening trying to get people to see the wood beyond the trees but blinkers are currently de riguer i dont want to deliberately offend or fall out with anyone so i shall say goodnight all and see you tomo! :) much love to everyone pa/kp fans and neutrals alike :)

Nighty night Pet...arrrrrrh doesn't that sound cute. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, I am off too. Night:)

Me too Charley, sweet dreams...
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You mean absolutely zip??? He would have been arrested for indecent exposure. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    When he says he walked away with nothing..I think he is saying he walked away with nothing of HERS. He was quite entitled to receive half of all the earnings they made as a couple.

This would be right both legally and morally, however, there is no proof he even took what rightly belonged to him financially.

Now I am going to watch Celeb Jungle catchup. Night all. :)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    This would be right both legally and morally, however, there is no proof he even took what rightly belonged to him financially.

Now I am going to watch Celeb Jungle catchup. Night all. :)

Me 2 it's been on pause an hour.:D Night.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    So nothing takes on a new meaning in your eyes.

I always thought that nothing meant nothing.:confused:

It was being suggested that he was taking 15k a month of HER money and was given 6 million of HER money.

He was saying that he walked away with NONE of HER money or any of the posessions from the home that belonged to BOTH of them while they were married.

He walked away with nothing from the MARRIAGE! His earnings are HIS money so not relevant to the statement in my eyes!
    Forum Member
    I see it as hes taken nothing from before or since they met and only his share of joint earnings, but i could be wrong. Only they know i guess both sides have reasons for playing this one out in the press, peter and his victim status and katie and her need to get back in the GBP worthy status.

Thank goodness SOMEONE understood what I was trying to say! :)
    Forum Member
    So nothing doesn't mean nothing then?;)

Well..as Valdery said no-one knows if he has actually walked away with anything.

So maybe he HAS walked away with nothing! :)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back to the OP's thread title:
    Does anyone else find it hard to believe that P'Andre walked away with nothing?

My answer is yes, I am surprised that he walked away with nothing. I'm not saying this is right or wrong, I'm not saying that he did or did not receive anything. I'm not saying that he was or was not entitled to anything.

I'm just saying that I am surprised that he got nothing
  • ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    Back to the OP's thread title:
    Does anyone else find it hard to believe that P'Andre walked away with nothing?

My answer is yes, I am surprised that he walked away with nothing. I'm not saying this is right or wrong, I'm not saying that he did or did not receive anything. I'm not saying that he was or was not entitled to anything.

I'm just saying that I am surprised that he got nothing

It's all very intriguing, first, the DM story about Katie paying Peter 15K a month gets pulled, second the DM story Peter denies it has been pulled.
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This statement has been released on behalf of Peter following recent allegations in the press.''Peter has never received one penny for maintenance and has never received a £6,000,000 settlement from Katie Price. ''Peter finds it offensive that things such as this can be printed without checking facts.''

If this was untrue then KP's lawyers would have forced him to recant that declaration immediately. They didn't, and bear in mind that KP recently announced that she was fed-up with lies being printed regarding her and was scanning all stories and claims with a view to sueing the people involved. This was a golden opportunity for her to nail any lie and she fluffed it.
    As someone said earlier,they both could have issued a joint statement on this matter and totally shafted the rumour-mongers in the press and on twitter. PA would possibly have been vindicated,BUT,KP would have gained massive kudos for playing fair finally and it would help restore a smidgen of her credibility and eased tensions between them in dealing with each other regarding their children in the future.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think you're being wilfully naive, of course you're going to take what you're entitled to and maybe nothing else, eh?
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think you're being wilfully naive, of course you're going to take what you're entitled to and maybe nothing else, eh?

No.

In my book nothing means nothing.:)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So why is there any discussion then?

If its all moonshine, why is KP being slated relentlessly?:confused:
    Because it's a day ending in a Y?:D
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm seriously not trying t be awkward here,but I haven't seen KP getting slated on this thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 480
    Forum Member
    Didn't he walk away with a mysterious girl? :D
  • hunniebunhunniebun Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA's statement says he didn't walk away with a 6 million settlement - it doesn't say he didn't receive any settlement at all.

Also bemused that it is presumed that KP held all of their joint earnings from when they were married and any money handed over relates to this - we don't know where their joint earnings went - they may well have been paid separately and it went into sole bank accounts - I can't imagine with CP managing them both that she would have let KP take all of their joint earnings? They also led a very extravagant lifestyle when they were together so the joint earnings would have been delved into quite significantly during this period.

I also think I'm reading a different KP statement to everyone else - she confirms in her statement that
    ".......Given the false accusations that have been deliberately put into the press by certain individuals previously which Katie is currently addressing........"

Which to me reads that she is already taking this down the legal route and she is fed up with the implication being that it is her spreading the gossip and she knows who is feeding the press and this latest instalment in their lives with claims that KP or a source close to her leaked the information is just another item to add to the list of false accusations .

I also don't understand why it is thought her statement had to be approved by PA's legal team - has this been confirmed anywhere or is this just another presumption?
    I would have thought if PA's legal team had forced KP to issue a statement they would have wanted her to dispute the figures quoted for the maintainance and lump sum and back up the claims from PA that he walked away with nothing. Instead she has just re affirmed that the settlements are confidential.
    Forum Member
    hunniebun wrote: »
    PA's statement says he didn't walk away with a 6 million settlement - it doesn't say he didn't receive any settlement at all.

Also bemused that it is presumed that KP held all of their joint earnings from when they were married and any money handed over relates to this - we don't know where their joint earnings went - they may well have been paid separately and it went into sole bank accounts - I can't imagine with CP managing them both that she would have let KP take all of their joint earnings? They also led a very extravagant lifestyle when they were together so the joint earnings would have been delved into quite significantly during this period.

I also think I'm reading a different KP statement to everyone else - she confirms in her statement that
    ".......Given the false accusations that have been deliberately put into the press by certain individuals previously which Katie is currently addressing........"

Which to me reads that she is already taking this down the legal route and she is fed up with the implication being that it is her spreading the gossip and she knows who is feeding the press and this latest instalment in their lives with claims that KP or a source close to her leaked the information is just another item to add to the list of false accusations .

I also don't understand why it is thought her statement had to be approved by PA's legal team - has this been confirmed anywhere or is this just another presumption?
    I would have thought if PA's legal team had forced KP to issue a statement they would have wanted her to dispute the figures quoted for the maintainance and lump sum and back up the claims from PA that he walked away with nothing. Instead she has just re affirmed that the settlements are confidential.

The point of his statement was to refute the article that appeared in Closer magazine that said that he was getting £15k a month maintenance and had also received £6m from KP. This was also printed in some of the papers. He put a stop to it and certainly the Mail hurredley removed the artice from their site and printed his statement. There is no reason why he should divulge any other information.

KP issued her statement denying that she had ever discussed any financial arrangements she may or may not have with either PA or Alex or that she had authorised anyone to make such a statement on her behalf. From that it could be taken that no-one knew about any arrangement she had with PA, so what was said in the press was not true. Closer had quoted various sources close to her who said she was paying him 15k maintenance, together with a list of things she had bought for her various exes. There will be a confidentiality clause that prevents either of them discussing such arrangements and if KP was found to have discussed this with anyone, PA could sue her for breaking that agreement, so that is probably why she issued her statement.

No-one in their right mind keeps huge amounts of money lying around in a bank account, but a decent accountant would no doubt advise investing some of it, putting it into shares/high interest accounts etc etc, which would not be immediately available, or only so much per month/year can be released. CP was their Manager, not a financial adviser. I think her brother was the accountant.

The only person was has insinuated that KP handed over any money from her own coffers, is the person who supposedly gave the information to Closer and of course a "source" on Twitter who claimed the same on numerous occasions which fuelled the imagination of the PA haters:rolleyes:
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,977
    Forum Member
    Good grief:rolleyes: Put it this way then, he walked away from the house with a few of his own personal things and waited to receive the money he earned from his share of the sum earned when he appeared on the tv, magazine articles etc etc. He is entitled to receive his earnings, or swhould he have handed that to KP as well?

Surely they'd have set a company under which their income working as a couple would be paid and then divided or they were paid individually...for example wouldn't they be taxed individually rather than jointly?

Ant & Dec work together but as individuals I'm sure they have seperate bank accounts.

One thing I wondered, how was the childrens incomefrom photoshoots etc divided up?

Also do people really think Ms Price would have to equally divide her income from clothes, merchandise, books etc with her husbands?

Before I was rudely interupted yesterday, I was going suggest from the speed they both spewed out statements, might it be a clue to other forces at work of which we mere adoring fans are not privvy too?
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,977
    Forum Member
    The only person was has insinuated that KP handed over any money from her own coffers, is the person who supposedly gave the information to Closer and of course a "source" on Twitter who claimed the same on numerous occasions which fuelled the imagination of the PA haters:rolleyes:

Hold on a second, spin back to Kerry Katonna's departure from CAN and stories being put out there by someone as to why she split.

The stories about how much she owed CAN and she was to be thrown out of the rented house.

Then Peter piled in with his silly article where he couldn't explain the reason for Kerry & CAN's split but was able to write about something he didn't know was true or not, sorry but he or his management knew exactly the purpose of that article.

When Kerry ran to Uncle Max and he got involved, there seemed to be a lot of back tracking re the monrey owed to CAN and the rented property.

Also bear in mind a journalist who poured a tirade of abuse on Ms Price turns up working at CAN for Mr Andre.