The_SleeperThe_Sleeper Posts: 201,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you just love her? So funny!

Nope, cant stand her or Tess :(
  • Options
    Sal*UKSal*UK Posts: 335
    Forum Member
    I like her - often wish she would lighten up with the eye makeup though and when she does, she looks wonderful. Good presenter generally - darn sight better than loads of them out there.

Can't wait for new series of Sewing Bee :)
  • Options
    jake lylejake lyle Posts: 6,146
    Forum Member

Yep she is great on this.
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Sal*UK wrote: »
    I like her - often wish she would lighten up with the eye makeup though and when she does, she looks wonderful. Good presenter generally - darn sight better than loads of them out there.

Can't wait for new series of Sewing Bee :)
    New series of 6 programmes starts next Thursday, 3rd February at 8.00 pm on BBC2.

6 programmes in the series is not long enough. It was only 4 episodes for series 1 and 8 for series 2.
  • Options
    NaturalDancerNaturalDancer Posts: 5,152
    Forum Member
    Yes I really like her. Initially when she stood in for Zoe on SITT I wasn't keen. I thought she was very affected, but now I love her quirkiness and yet she's also down to earth - when I say down to earth, I mean she's very natural with other people :)
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, she's quite brilliant. :)
  • Options
    ScotlassScotlass Posts: 819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she is a very good presenter, really relaxed with a good sense of humour. Looking forward to sewing bee next week.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member

Yes I do, she's an absolute peach, she makes me smile.:):):)
  • Options
    RoseAnneRoseAnne Posts: 3,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like her on this and on Strictly.
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, I can't stand her. And she shouldn't be near any serious discussion of films, either.
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I really like her. Initially when she stood in for Zoe on SITT I wasn't keen. I thought she was very affected, but now I love her quirkiness and yet she's also down to earth - when I say down to earth, I mean she's very natural with other people :)

What's SITT?

I love her. Will she present every episode or was it filmed when her daughter got injured?
  • Options
    SweetiecatSweetiecat Posts: 1,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JamieHT wrote: »
    What's SITT?

I love her. Will she present every episode or was it filmed when her daughter got injured?

I thought maybe it was It Takes Two but it can't be because Claudia was actually the original presenter of that and Zoe took over from her.

I like Claudia too. I've never watched sewing bee but maybe I'll watch the new series.
  • Options
    niceguy1966niceguy1966 Posts: 29,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, cant stand her or Tess :(

Tess isn't on sewing bee!
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is good on this. I actually preferred Zowie to her Strictly.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like her either. She's a mature woman who looks her age but thinks she's about 16. Those daft stumbling walks she does get on my nerves as do her ridiculous questions and statements she makes.
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    I don't like her either. She's a mature woman who looks her age but thinks she's about 16. Those daft stumbling walks she does get on my nerves as do her ridiculous questions and statements she makes.
    Please give examples of her stumbling walk, her ridiculous questions and statements from the Great British Sewing Bee.

I don't think any of those who watch the series have noticed any of these on the Great British Sewing Bee - just encouragement, putting the contestants at ease and lightening of tense situations.
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    What man could not like a smart, funny and witty woman?
  • Options
    NormandieNormandie Posts: 4,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Claudia. Witty, kind and you can see she loves people - I don't think it is faked at all. Watching the recap last night, I just wanted to have a girlie evening out with Claudia, Heather and a couple of the others. It would be a blast. I don't think there's any other host / presenter that I feel that way about.

I'm very much looking forward to the new series next week.
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    I've never watched this show and have no desire to do so, but judging from the trailer and her on Film 2015 the word I would use to describe her is MANIC.
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! I love her but there is always so much hate for her on here, I'm not sure why
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking forward to it. Only tuned in half way through the last series and loved it.
    Claudia is completely adorable.
  • Options
    lorrylorry Posts: 2,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never watched this show and have no desire to do so, but judging from the trailer and her on Film 2015 the word I would use to describe her is MANIC.

The whole show (Sewing Bee) is a bit manic as they are given very tight deadlines to make sometimes very complicated items, so I think she's perfectly suited to it.

I never liked her before I saw her on Sewing Bee but now I'm a converted fan. I can't wait for the new series to start!
  • Options
    Mr.LavigneMr.Lavigne Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It mostly seems to be women that don't like her, I've found, but that's jealousy for you.

She's the best presenter on TV
  • Options
    BelfastGuy125BelfastGuy125 Posts: 7,515
    Forum Member
    Mr.Lavigne wrote: »
    It mostly seems to be women that don't like her, I've found, but that's jealousy for you.

She's the best presenter on TV

Why do people always accuse others of jealousy for not liking a celebrity?

I've been accused of it when I, a straight male, accused Cheryl cole of being shit. I was apparently jealous that I didnt have a vagina, long hair, tits and dancing around a stage being oggled by men.

It is an absurd attack. You can not like someone because you find them irritating, a lot of the time which TV personalities ARE.
  • Options
    elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Used to annoy me for some reason but I've really started liking her the last few years. Met her once too. She's lovely.