Options

Madonna UK Tour dates

jonloch1jonloch1 Posts: 3,259
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is it definitely tomorrow they are being released and anyone know what time?? really hope she does the SSE Hydro :D

Comments

• Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't a clue
  • Options
    Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do wanna see her live but no one I know would even contemplate going, everyone I know seems to hate her!

I don't really feel comfortable going alone (to any concert).
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    No idea what time they will be announced, but presale starts next Thursday at 10am.

Detail can be found here http://madonnauktour.co.uk/

And the fact there is a specific UK tour page suggests we're getting a few days, not just a couple!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Derek Faye wrote: »
    I do wanna see her live but no one I know would even contemplate going, everyone I know seems to hate her!

aw that a shame. ive got cerebral palsy so cant go alone either but im very lucky that I have a sister, brother-in-law and friends who'll take me to see anyone. Cant you just persuade them?? lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glyn9799 wrote: »
    No idea what time they will be announced, but presale starts next Thursday at 10am.

Detail can be found here http://madonnauktour.co.uk/

And the fact there is a specific UK tour page suggests we're getting a few days, not just a couple!

I know. when I saw that website I got so excited.it also confirms that tomorrow its definitely UK dates getting announced and not just US. im also really hopeful itll include Scotland [hopefully SSE Hydro]. Saw her at murrayfield in 2012 but wanna see her indoors!!

im surprised though shes announcing UK first. its normally US first
  • Options
    Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,172
    Forum Member
    That's a great idea presale codes for everyone that has preordered the album. That is a good way of encouraging buying of music and not leaked work, pirated or web based music. This should be advertised more.
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Tomorrow for the announcement.

I'm guessing a fan club presale then live nation presale before the amazon presale.

And from what I've heard glasgow is a go.

I'm just hoping it's not floor seating.

It appears some ticket prices have leaked for Paris, they range from £180 - £400 but these are all packages. Nothing so far for standard tickets.
  • Options
    Derek FayeDerek Faye Posts: 1,081
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aw that a shame. ive got cerebral palsy so cant go alone either but im very lucky that I have a sister, brother-in-law and friends who'll take me to see anyone. Cant you just persuade them?? lol

I'm just not sure if they're willing to even part with a tenner for Madge let alone £50 :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I know. when I saw that website I got so excited.it also confirms that tomorrow its definitely UK dates getting announced and not just US. im also really hopeful itll include Scotland [hopefully SSE Hydro]. Saw her at murrayfield in 2012 but wanna see her indoors!!

im surprised though shes announcing UK first. its normally US first

I was at Murrayfield too! Loved it, but because my mates weren't big fans I practically forced them to come on the agreement we would only get the cheapest seats which were way in the back (which were still £70!)

Thankfully they loved her so this time I've got permission to get better seats. Phew!

With it being an arena I'm not expecting them to be quite as expensive. And while I doubt she'll come to Newcastle, I'll happily trek to Manchester or even London for her!
  • Options
    kylie_madonnakylie_madonna Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Is it only uk dates tomorrow?
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I'm praying the fact she is releasing the dates tomorrow ties in with them releasing the v fest line up tomorrow hopefully she is scheduled to perform there as il be there, would of thought she would do one of the big festivals and she's not going to do radio 1 so would either be that or Glastonbury
  • Options
    Cloudy2Cloudy2 Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    Is it only uk dates tomorrow?

It should be the complete list. Tribe are saying first show 29th August.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cloudy2 wrote: »

yeh I read September time which is good as that kind of rules out outdoor stadiums. Although in saying that not completely as in 2005 I got tickets to see Eminem at Murrayfield [was cancelled though as he ended up in rehab] and that was meant to be mid September
  • Options
    Richard1960Richard1960 Posts: 20,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why ever not i like heavy rock my mates do not i go on my own often.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cloudy2 wrote: »

Day I come back from America so hope their a weekend date near me as don't think I could take anymore time off work so soon. Hope she does manchester
  • Options
    Living4LoveLiving4Love Posts: 1,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just not sure if they're willing to even part with a tenner for Madge let alone £50 :D

£50!!

You are in for a shock, try more like £150 if you want to be anywhere decent. I don't even think the seats at the back will be less than £80.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll pay anything for Madonna. It doesn't bother me. I have been right at the front for her last 3 tours and it's always been money worth spent. Hopefully she doesn't do Hyde park again. I felt like an ant in a shopping mall.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Due to health reasons, this will be the first Madonna tour I'll have to miss since Confessions. Gutted. :(
  • Options
    walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member

£50? You'll be lucky.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sweetums wrote: »
    Due to health reasons, this will be the first Madonna tour I'll have to miss since Confessions. Gutted. :(

Aside from Blond Ambition, this is the one M tour I really wish i'd have seen in person. The setlist was just perfect. It's one of the best live DVDs I own.

Sorry you won't be able to go to this one though. I'll make sure I scream twice as loud :p

MDNA was the first time I saw her live. It's a shame is was in a massive stadium as it kind of diluted the atmosphere somewhat (added to the fact practically nobody around me knew any of the song aside from the hits), but she was still magnificent.
  • Options
    thats_racistthats_racist Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've preordered the album on amazon (purely for the presale as I've also preordered on iTunes) - when does the presale info get sent to me?
    This is the first time I'll be seeing Madonna live - have been a fan for years but could never afford the huge prices - and I am beyond excited.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Runour is she's doing London, Manchester, and Glasgow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Runour is she's doing London, Manchester, and Glasgow.

Yeah I think that's realistic. I'll be surprised if she doesn't play a Cardiff show too though. Rumour also has it the UK dates will be in December - seems so far away!
  • Options
    hazydayzhazydayz Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    What about after her fall? Will her hip be ok or will she be ok to move around and dance? She's no spring chicken.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone got amazon.co.uk presale code yet? I ordered super deluxe album on Friday still nothing. Oh btw anyone know what time tour dates announced 2mozs?