Forum Member
✭✭✭

Comments

• Options
    whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I am not sure as not watched it but more info here;
    http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1882198
    (I think the main assumption is she should put her lizard :p away)
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Jon Lajoie did a funny youtube rap about it which pretty much summed up the situation for me.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I have only seen stio photos of her dancing at the MTV Awards but honestly, she Looks ridiculous in that Bikini, wandering around with a sponge finger!! FGS, what happened to Women's Lib when we all thought that women would get more respect and not just be a sex Symbol for men. Miley is talented, she can sing and act so why does she think the only thing she has to offer is sex and need to "shock" us all the time!!! It was not shocking just embarrassingly awful from what I have seen.
  • Options
    Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unbelievably boring with all the sex appeal of lamb shit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Lamb shit...that is funny.
  • Options
    user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    I wrote this on another thread about her - in my opinion she must be on crack. I personally don't get why a girl with a nice public image and career opportunities would start behaving like a street walker. She is disrespectful to her fiancé as well, is she not aware of this? I really don't understand her.... not that I care, mind you.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a brat, but I can kind of understand why she's suddenly rebelled.. She's another child star who was thrust into fame at an early age and had to bow to the constraints of being a Disney star. In some ways she probably never had the chance to grow up privately or 'properly'. I don't see anything surprising in this latest behaviour. Just hppe she doesn't end up like Li-Lo et al.
  • Options
    user986user986 Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    I think she's a brat, but I can kind of understand why she's suddenly rebelled.. She's another child star who was thrust into fame at an early age and had to bow to the constraints of being a Disney star. In some ways she probably never had the chance to grow up privately or 'properly'. I don't see anything surprising in this latest behaviour. Just hppe she doesn't end up like Li-Lo et al.

I see your point but there are other ways by which she could distance herself from the Disney stigma. Why hate it in the first place? I always thought it ungrateful of a star to kind of sneer at their early works. Well, they were your first steps, right? Without them you wouldn't be where you are now. Back to Miley - behaving with decorum would have been a better choice and would have helped much better in progressing, career-wise. She is turning into an embarassing laughingstock, dragging piece of her private life in the process....
  • Options
    gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the girl that plays the violin or something? :confused:
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    user986 wrote: »
    I see your point but there are other ways by which she could distance herself from the Disney stigma. Why hate it in the first place? I always thought it ungrateful of a star to kind of sneer at their early works. Well, they were your first steps, right? Without them you wouldn't be where you are now. Back to Miley - behaving with decorum would have been a better choice and would have helped much better in progressing, career-wise. She is turning into an embarassing laughingstock, dragging piece of her private life in the process....

Absolutely.

But would have generated nowhere near as much worldwide press attention as her writhing around provocatively.

As for Disney - well, yes, they employed her, but I have no problem with anyone rebelling against them as I think the majority of their output is rubbish:D
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    user986 wrote: »

Bear in mind that Disney do seem to like their teen stars squeaky clean, which few teens really are. It's not surprising they feel frustrated and kick out once they taste freedom. At least Miley hasn't had a DUI yet (or if she has I missed it).
  • Options
    goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember seeing Miley on a chat show and having trouble watching her because she was so annoying!She was talking fast and loud and said to Letterman I really should not have had that doughnut sugar rush!She might have been really nice but I could not watch her I felt tired just looking at her.Maybe she is just that sort of person that is over the top in everything they do.

I feel sorry for her as she is young and it must be hard to have people laughing at you.Does she not have anyone to advice her if she does sack them!Maybe I am just old but I can't understand why she would want to dance like that at the awards it does not do women any favours.The men are so smug and I see they are fully clothed!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The video's been blocked now on copyright grounds.