Don't Stop Me Now video featuring spoiler clips

MarkynottsMarkynotts Posts: 5,255
Forum Member
The BBC have released a video of the full version of Foxes - Don't Stop Me Now video.

It contains scenes from previous episodes and a few from future ones including those pesky silver baddies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-OTYT02W7E

Comments

• James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    I can't believe is is a professional singer | thought she was just some random extra

She couldn't sing that song if her life depended on it and she is nowhere near good enough to sing any song by Queen let alone of of their very best
  • Sufyaan_KaziSufyaan_Kazi Posts: 3,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a great version and she has a great voice, but hey seeing you post this comment everywhere is fine, we're all entitled to our own opinions and this is mine :)
  • KoquillionKoquillion Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe is is a professional singer | thought she was just some random extra

She couldn't sing that song if her life depended on it and she is nowhere near good enough to sing any song by Queen let alone of of their very best

Yeah, apparently Brian May is LIVID...he wanted badgers.
  • nyingynyingy Posts: 1,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Koquillion wrote: »
    Yeah, apparently Brian May is LIVID...he wanted badgers.

But they were getting ready for the parade!
  • Banks246Banks246 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found her cover of the song to be stunning.

Some people will always hate a remake, no matter how good it is.
  • alienpandaalienpanda Posts: 9,444
    Forum Member
    Loved the song and love the video too!
  • Chris DaviesChris Davies Posts: 263
    Forum Member
    I thought the whole thing was fab. That is how to do a cover version - I bet Freddie would have approved.
  • FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member

That's some very harsh criticism.

I suppose you're a singer yourself?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Really enjoyed the song and the video, I did think she'd play a bigger part in the episode considering the "fuss" that was made about her being in it though.
  • Michael_EveMichael_Eve Posts: 14,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I thought that was very good!
  • AbominationAbomination Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    Some interesting new clips in there, and again awesome song :)
  • JohnnyForgetJohnnyForget Posts: 24,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one on this forum who hates this annoying song (sung either by Queen or Foxes)?
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Firegazer wrote: »
    That's some very harsh criticism.

I suppose you're a singer yourself?

No I know I can't sing if I tried the RSPCA would be called for cruelty to my pets

Doesn't mean I can't tell a good singer (Queen or more so Freddie ) to a useless one (Foxes)

It's not like I think no Queen song should be covered I have heard some good covers I've even heard good karaoke singers do them but this was not a good version and she is not a good singer
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree. It was dreadful and I hope I never hear it again.
  • comedyfishcomedyfish Posts: 21,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good song choice with the addiction thoughts and of course the woman who 'called' Clara etc