Cheap Xbox Live deal

OMTTOMTT Posts: 5,459
Forum Member
13 months for £24.99 here

Only £23.75 if you like their Facebook page and use the code you get.

Just bought one for when I get my new Xbox One in a couple of months 👍

Comments

• MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    OMTT wrote: »
    13 months for £24.99 here

Only £23.75 if you like their Facebook page and use the code you get.

Just bought one for when I get my new Xbox One in a couple of months 👍

This is where I got mine recently.
  • dave_windowsdave_windows Posts: 5,937
    Forum Member
    Wouldnt it just be cheaper to flock some games to GAME and get a trade in value to pay for a card as thats what I did to get a years GOLD and some £40 MS card to buy games.
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    Wouldnt it just be cheaper to flock some games to GAME and get a trade in value to pay for a card as thats what I did to get a years GOLD and some £40 MS card to buy games.

I don't like trading in games so that wouldn't work for me. :)
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'd never trade in at Game. Rip off prices. Rather sell on eBay. Takes longer, but you'll make around £10-15 more on more recentish titles.
    Forum Member
    brb wrote: »
    I'd never trade in at Game. Rip off prices. Rather sell on eBay. Takes longer, but you'll make around £10-15 more on more recentish titles.

Well I didnt mean recent games. You could always ditch a few 360 games.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

GAME is awful for trade in. Plus I download games now on the X1 and 360 if they are on sale or free on Games with Gold.
    Forum Member
    Well they do beat CEX prices.