The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• ShoedShoed Posts: 5,891
    Forum Member
    Yaassss For The Voice!!
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    Beeb getting in that Subconscious promo...YASSSS...at least they're giving praise to the REAL voice....Soon to be battling it out with Ruth Brown (after she gets training) as UK's best vocalist. Ruth....LORD. She TORE Deniece to pieces lol....she was trying and then that last NOTE!!! I went MENTAL! :D:D:D It was like Candyman for me all over again.
    Forum Member
    I tell you if Capital supported Elephant or if R1 got on board earlier it would have smashed... have you seen the comments on that Voice highlights video 'Who sings that?' - people are still unaware of who sings it....

If it had that extra push I tell you would have SMASHED
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    iseloid wrote: »
    Beeb getting in that Subconscious promo...YASSSS...at least they're giving praise to the REAL voice....Soon to be battling it out with Ruth Brown (after she gets training) as UK's best vocalist. Ruth....LORD. She TORE Deniece to pieces lol....she was trying and then that last NOTE!!! I went MENTAL! :D:D:D It was like Candyman for me all over again.

I think Joelle will go on and win the competition, the girl has it all. I think Ruth will come third with a Vince Vs Joelle final. :p

LMAOOO when I saw Ruth I thought you were talking about Ruth-Anne and I got slightly worried...:eek::eek::eek::D
    Shoed wrote: »
    I tell you if Capital supported Elephant or if R1 got on board earlier it would have smashed... have you seen the comments on that Voice highlights video 'Who sings that?' - people are still unaware of who sings it....

If it had that extra push I tell you would have SMASHED

And I completely agree with you, most people are still not aware of the song due to the bad airplay. If it had received the airplay it deserved then IMO it could have been a number 1 hit. I hope this happens with Let It Go...which is more worthy of a number 1 haha. :p
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if Keri and Alex are still close friends? they always used to meet each other when one was in US or UK

I like Keri, she is underrated IMO
  • Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if Keri and Alex are still close friends? they always used to meet each other when one was in US or UK

Keri as in Miscarried baby? or another Keri??? I never knew they knew each other...

Also great about The Voice....maybe R1 will support Let It Go after all...
    Forum Member
    Zack06 wrote: »
    Keri as in Miscarried baby? or another Keri??? I never knew they knew each other...

Keri Hilson
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD. :eek::D
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »

I'MMMMMMMMMMMM DYINNNGGGG!!! :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keri Hilson

So Miscarried Baby then....I never knew Alex knew her...:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    for those of u who havent seen the let i go vid here it is i uploaded it from my iphone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYMsAgPpLbc
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustArun wrote: »
    I'MMMMMMMMMMMM DYINNNGGGG!!! :D:D:D

LOOOOL....I'm not here for her saying 'Ms. Keri baby' all the time because it sounds like that...:D
    Forum Member
    I'm here for a Joelle and Ruth Final. Either that lose will be signed so no worries. I loved that little soul thing Joelle did in her battle....her rivals need to learn there's more to singing than being technical. Ya need that chutzpah. And not dying Cat chutzpah....I'm looking at you Bo. Her battle was a mess...anywho, I think R1 are on side now. No idea why.
    Forum Member
    So Miscarried Baby then....I never knew Alex knew her...:confused:

Ye can't find the pic of her and Keri at the club but here is 1 from an awards

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/keri-hilson-and-alexandra-burke-glamour-women-1TBPxe.jpg

that dress tho LOL!!
  • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Keri and Alex are friends? LOL
    I didn't know that :) Its better for Alex not to hang out with Keri because she's like most hated and shaded girl in a business :D
    Forum Member
    LOOOOL....I'm not here for her saying 'Ms. Keri baby' all the time because it sounds like that...:D

I just got it.................................................http://halloweenclipart.com/halloween_clipart_images/rip_on_a_gravestone_0521-1010-2321-1007_SMU.jpg MISSCARY BABY!! :D
    Forum Member
    CROATIA wrote: »
    I didn't know that :) Its better for Alex not to hang out with Keri because she's like most hated and shaded girl in a business :D

LOL I know! but ye I remember a few times when Alex met her in a club and stuff.

It was always her, keri and chip always together. I know she's really close to Chip and Keri.
    Forum Member

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/keri-hilson-and-alexandra-burke-glamour-women-1TBPxe.jpg

that dress tho LOL!!

LOL!!!!! NEVER AGAIN. If keri can be fly, why can't D&G hook up Alex with some hot shit? She looks tiny in comparison to Keri.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that dress tho LOL!!

Man Alex's dress was almost as disastrous as Keri's career...but cool...I just never knew they knew each other though....rather like David Guetta and Alex I guess...
    Forum Member
    LOL!!!!! NEVER AGAIN. If keri can be fly, why can't D&G hook up Alex with some hot shit? She looks tiny in comparison to Keri.

Alex is only 5 foot 3 :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CROATIA wrote: »

I actually don't think there's anyone who stans for her....all her fans deserted her after that awful 'The Way You F**K Me' song she did...

Alex needs to keep up her friendship with Guetta though....she should have ditched Keri long ago..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just got it.................................................http://halloweenclipart.com/halloween_clipart_images/rip_on_a_gravestone_0521-1010-2321-1007_SMU.jpg MISSCARY BABY!! :D

Lol :D
    Forum Member
    I actually don't think there's anyone who stans for her....all her fans deserted her after that awful 'The Way You F**K Me' song she did...

Alex needs to keep up her friendship with Guetta though....she should have ditched Keri long ago..

Loooool that way you f*k me video was hot though, I don't even curr.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this picture
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    I hope Alex bags a slot on The Voice, i hooe he management can pull it off
This discussion has been closed.