Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Cyril_SneerCyril_Sneer Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Who was she pressured by Cyril - she did numerous tv shows & photoshoots with Harvey pre & post Can/Andre, she was even going to film his birth live on the Internet if I remember rightly.

I think what she is saying is that she realised at some point what she had done previously was pretty stupid but there was pressure to keep it going.

If you look at the ex's show and how they have become characters i think its pretty obvious the situation is the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    But some of the claims, e.g. he wants to be the next Jeremy Kyle, have nothing to do with being on the show, but rather on the TV viewing allowed at one or other of the homes - totally unsuitable for an 8 year old. Wanting to be famous like his parents or have a car like his father probably also have nothing to do with the show.
    Considering the parent's acrimonious divorce and the constant stream of step fathers, I think both children are remarkably well-adjusted - both parents have done a good job.
    Maybe now Katie has her baby and, in her words, is married to 'the absolute love of her life', she will stop publicly attacking her children's father - something that really is damaging and will be for ever on the internet for all to read.

The thing is he has made comments just as much as she has at times - they both need to stop but obviously it's the only thing the press want to know about - they need the press for money and fame - it's a bit of a vicious circle.

I'm not trying to say anyone is a bad parent. But i think the clip shows it wasn't just a case of him watching TV and wanting to be famous. It was directly a case of him and other kids being aware of the various reality shows.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Loving the mock outrage but i think you'll find the mother commented on this in public
    I assure you it is NOT mock. That is a shocking allegation about an innocent happy child.
    SHE is the classy type of mother who floats a theory like that about her own child just to get at the fact that he appears occasionally on TV (unlike herself these days) and has ambitions to be like his father.
    No normal mother would diss her own child publicly for her own ends. She disgusts me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    I assure you it is NOT mock. That is a shocking allegation about an innocent happy child.
    SHE is the classy type of mother who floats a theory like that about her own child just to get at the fact that he appears occasionally on TV (unlike herself these days) and has ambitions to be like his father.
    No normal mother would diss her own child publicly for her own ends. She disgusts me.

She gives an example where the child was being bullied (to an extent) Janna. She is the mother, it's her kid - i tend to think she knows him a little better than you do to have an opinion.

I guess people can say she's lying or exagerating and that's their opinion. The clips and quotes are out there - I think keeping it on topic here, i sincerely hope she keeps to her word with baby too.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thing is he has made comments just as much as she has at times - they both need to stop but obviously it's the only thing the press want to know about - they need the press for money and fame - it's a bit of a vicious circle.

I'm not trying to say anyone is a bad parent. But i think the clip shows it wasn't just a case of him watching TV and wanting to be famous. It was directly a case of him and other kids being aware of the various reality shows.

I have never seen any of Andre's shows as I find him beyond tedious. Yes I think the children should be removed from all shows but find it hypocritical of Katie to discuss how it's affecting Junior when she poses on the front page in knickers & stockings - I wonder what Junior's friends make of that.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seem to have stumbled upon the 'Pete using his kids in his reality show' thread, again.:rolleyes:
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the guff about no-one speaking english...
    She's a millionairess who had several days warning of this (she gave a press release last week), so she had plenty of time to hire an englsih speaking private nurse to stay with her at all times.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimi dlc wrote: »
    All the guff about no-one speaking english...
    She's a millionairess who had several days warning of this (she gave a press release last week), so she had plenty of time to hire an englsih speaking private nurse to stay with her at all times.

Well yes, but how would that make a good front page?

The way it was all written made me laugh - the phrase .."and the next thing I knew" was used 3 times - it reads exactly like a Take-a-Break story
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I think what she is saying is that she realised at some point what she had done previously was pretty stupid but there was pressure to keep it going.

If you look at the ex's show and how they have become characters i think its pretty obvious the situation is the same.

Have you seen his show? I have seen some of his latest series and there is no evidence that they are characters, they are just there. Perhaps they should be removed from the show as it is controversial for some, has caused unnecessary friction with their mother and the children are not needed. Such shows are a strange concept too, but there is a market for fly-on-the-wall shows in the UK, the viewing figures prove it.
    However, you are assuming that what Katie says is true and what she really thinks, although she has lied before and only recently about aspects of the latest pregnancy, e.g. wanting to keep her bump private, when in reality she wanted to keep it exclusive for the Sun to do a tacky photo shoot.
    She is unfortunately not known for her honesty. Maybe it is true what she is saying, but maybe it isn't. It remains to be seen if she keeps this baby completely away from public view and tells the Sun that all 4 children are off-bounds.
    It is possible if a parent wants it, e.g. David Tennant and David Walliams had photos of their new babies' prams immediately removed from the online Daily Mail, even though the children couldn't be seen at all.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It may not be mock but it's totally OTT. Cyril commenting that Katie had expressed a belief that the reality shows had had a negative effect on Junior is in no way "a shocking allegation". It's not even an allegation!

She didn't diss Junior at all, as far as I understand it. She wasn't criticising him, she was criticising his appearances in PA's TV shows. I don't know why she hasn't stopped it, something to do with PA's custody arrangements possibly, I have no idea.

I can't believe I'm defending Katie, because I don't really like her, but your post honestly has to be one of the most ridiculous and hysterical I have ever seen on this forum.

Oh and frankly, if I thought one of my kids had ambitions to grow up like Peter Andre, I would be seriously bloody concerned, too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The thread is about KP & we were talking about her selling her bump pics, and selling her birth. Cyril is defending her by talking about Junior being harmed from being in PA's show.
    OFF TOPIC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have never seen any of Andre's shows as I find him beyond tedious. Yes I think the children should be removed from all shows but find it hypocritical of Katie to discuss how it's affecting Junior when she poses on the front page in knickers & stockings - I wonder what Junior's friends make of that.

I couldn't agree more lozenge, KP still has the kids 'accidently papped' when she is promoting her tat, she posts embarrassing stories involving them on twitter like the fact that J was sharing a bath with her... :eek:
    Not to mention the stories that she has put out there along with her commentary on men's genitals ...

I can see that if there is any bullying of the kids it will be...

J, we saw your mum stuffing a phone up her chaff on the internet
    J what does your mum do with vodka bottles?

I could go on.... but I think I have made my point!
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well yes, but how would that make a good front page?

The way it was all written made me laugh - the phrase .."and the next thing I knew" was used 3 times - it reads exactly like a Take-a-Break story

Agreed:
    "had baby. Hurt a bit. He's ok. Fancy a cup of tea"
    doesn't make a great headline
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    The thread is about KP & we were talking about her selling her bump pics, and selling her birth. Cyril is defending her by talking about Junior being harmed from being in PA's show.
    OFF TOPIC.

NOT off topic. Cyril was suggesting that she might not do a photoshoot/reality show with the new baby because she had previously expressed reservations about her other children appearing in similar. Still relevant to the topic at hand.
    Forum Member

He stopped ages ago, when he moved on and found someone. She has completely escalated it in recent times. I am not sure why seeing she has finally married the man of her dreams
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt she cared Janna - she took 5 mil up front.

And she didnt need her kids to make it.

;)

She subjects her children to random strangers again and again that she installs in their own home - the poor sods have to get used to them disappearing as quickly as they appeared, they are subject to wedding after wedding, and all of this to fill her vacuous show and get her plastic trout in the papers and that's more than worth the money you so frequently mention, to her.

To try and assert that her grubby money ventures do not impact them directly and profoundly is ludicrous.

The latest circus is another totally predictable pack of lies, beggars belief that she really thinks people are as stupid as her with the utter crap that she's belched out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    NOT off topic. Cyril was suggesting that she might not do a photoshoot/reality show with the new baby because she had previously expressed reservations about her other children appearing in similar. Still relevant to the topic at hand.
    Nope, PA is being dragged in to defend KP for whoring out (as some would put it) this new one already. Whether she does a reality show or not is nothing to do with Pete. She doesn't even have one though. She said she was having a private pregnancy. She said she wasn't selling the bump. She lied. Pete's show has been discussed at length on his threads.
  • Steve_BarlowSteve_Barlow Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    peonypot wrote: »
    What does this mean...have pity on me its been bugging me since I saw it on the other thread. Pretty please :-)

Do you know who Rachel Stevens is, Peonypot ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She subjects her children to random strangers again and again that she installs in their own home - the poor sods have to get used to them disappearing as quickly as they appeared, they are subject to wedding after wedding

Not to be stereotypical of ALL people, as it's not. But isn't this a bit what society has become now anyway?

As for anything else, i'm not denying she isnt a contraversial person, she has done some crazy things.
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    It may not be mock but it's totally OTT. Cyril commenting that Katie had expressed a belief that the reality shows had had a negative effect on Junior is in no way "a shocking allegation". It's not even an allegation!

She didn't diss Junior at all, as far as I understand it. She wasn't criticising him, she was criticising his appearances in PA's TV shows. I don't know why she hasn't stopped it, something to do with PA's custody arrangements possibly, I have no idea.

I can't believe I'm defending Katie, because I don't really like her, but your post honestly has to be one of the most ridiculous and hysterical I have ever seen on this forum.

Oh and frankly, if I thought one of my kids had ambitions to grow up like Peter Andre, I would be seriously bloody concerned, too!

Honestly, I would have thought that if one parent was strongly against their children featuring on a TV show, especially if they felt it was detrimental to their well being, there would be ways to ensure it stopped.

Lawyers luuurrrvvvve that sort of thing.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    I seem to remember her doing a reality series without children, shame same can't be said for others

Really?? :confused:

Is Harvey not her child then??

He was in her reality shows just as much as J & P are in Pete's.
    Forum Member
    She gives an example where the child was being bullied (to an extent) Janna. She is the mother, it's her kid - i tend to think she knows him a little better than you do to have an opinion.

I guess people can say she's lying or exagerating and that's their opinion. The clips and quotes are out there - I think keeping it on topic here, i sincerely hope she keeps to her word with baby too.
    Bullied my eye.
    There is not one child of his age who hasn't had a "ner ner ner-ner ner ..."comment/insult re his father/mother/hair colour/freckles thrown at him. Interesting coming from a woman who publicly labelled a section of children as "mollies" . Hypocrital as ever.:rolleyes:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Not to be stereotypical of ALL people, as it's not. But isn't this a bit what society has become now anyway?

As for anything else, i'm not denying she isnt a contraversial person, shCyrile has done some crazy things.

Are you serious???

I don't know what world you live in Cyril.
    Forum Member
    Bullied my eye.
    There is not one child of his age who hasn't had a "ner ner ner-ner ner ..."comment/insult re his father/mother/hair colour/freckles thrown at him. Interesting coming from a woman who publicly labelled a section of children as "mollies" . Hypocrital as ever.:rolleyes:

Surely his mother gives far more cause for bullying than a few minutes in a TV show that is aired after the bedtime of most primary schoolchildren
    Forum Member
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    Surely his mother gives far more cause for bullying than a few minutes in a TV show that is aired after the bedtime of most primary schoolchildren

True. His mates can google her name and see what comes up and 90% of it is NOT pretty reading or looking.
This discussion has been closed.