Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hannah wrote: »
    Louis saying that has made me vote for Nicholas more

Louis' reverse psychology has worked on you then :D
  • Options
    jwren12002jwren12002 Posts: 294
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be surprised if he had just forgotten he is Nicholas' mentor and got carried away, but I think you can see Nicholas has just come out a bit more shaky this time. And Louis looks a bit red faced, I'd like to think he feels as bad as he should, but it's probably just too much punch during the interval.
  • Options
    ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the judges tell the public to vote for Sam. Gary saying "don't just think she'll win pick up the phone."

Only Louis says to vote for Nick, not even with any enthusiasm.

The whole show has had the vibe that Sam "is a winner" and Nick "has done well to get to the final".

They've been deramping him for weeks and over-hyping Sam.
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And...he did it again! >:(
  • Options
    ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam gets two weepy judges. Nicole saying she's a godsend and her little son to pull at the heartstrings.
    This is getting pretty vile. The might as well just edit Nic out of the recap.
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Way to champion your act Louis! Then to go on about Sam's winners single going to be number one! As my daughter said, how can he be a mentor and judge when he can't even master clapping!
  • Options
    ladydancer1ladydancer1 Posts: 1,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jwren12002 wrote: »
    I couldn't believe it when I heard Louis telling people to vote for Sam, does he realise what he is saying half the time?? I am not a Nicholas fan, but some loyalty please Louis! How upsetting for a poor 16 year old boy to realise even his mentor is voting for the other person to win. >:(

lol I was reading this and thought yes I totally agree, then I saw who posted it.
  • Options
    Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sam performed better. Louis is right.
  • Options
    *Cadhla**Cadhla* Posts: 1,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is either being a loyal friend to Sharon, or else he has been around long enough to know it matters not a jot who wins!!

Anyway, Elton John is a revolting mess of a man...I feel sick *boke*
  • Options
    tellywatcher73tellywatcher73 Posts: 4,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sam performed better. Louis is right.

That's a matter of opinion and not really the point.