World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXI (Spoilers)

Comments

• PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BFGArmy wrote: »
    Agree on all that - except probably Rybaxel. From what we heard on Raw I thought their theme song was the only, and I repeat the only, good thing about them. I quite liked it - shame the 2 superstars who have it are dreadful.

I like all 5 theme songs there though Lana's song in particular. In fact she's brilliant and I'm glad managers have made a comeback recently. Zeb, Lana and Paul E. Heyman are all fantastic characters.

I guess I just got to get used to it I never got used to Cody/Goldust theme though :(.
  • Sargeant80Sargeant80 Posts: 1,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't see the appeal of Lana to be honest.

Though I did check out her acting work. By that, I mean the scene where she has coke snorted off her boobs. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sargeant80 wrote: »
    I don't see the appeal of Lana to be honest.

Though I did check out her acting work. By that, I mean the scene where she has coke snorted off her boobs. :D

But she's the Ravishing Russian - who for some reason manages a guy from Bulgaria. :D

I love her she is hot and looks cool.

Am I the only one that loves Rusev's theme? I can't stop listening to it.
  • ICT User 77ICT User 77 Posts: 11,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bo Dallas should use Journey's Don't Stop Believing when he debuts in WWE, with a slight modification of course.

Don't Stop BOlieving!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bo Dallas should use Journey's Don't Stop Believing when he debuts in WWE, with a slight modification of course.

Don't Stop BOlieving!!

Well they could use the WCW approach to it so they don't have to pay any royalties. :D
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Don't Stop BOlieving!!

Or your favourite Vanilla song,modified of course, BO Way Bo Way. :D

Have to say I've warmed to his NXT counterpart Adam Rose too. I'll probably get bored of him quickly and do think any interest I have may be more in his character than him but his song is catchy and I'm willing to give the gimmick a chance.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or your favourite Vanilla song,modified of course, BO Way Bo Way. :D

Isn't that the only Vanilla Song? lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I certainly hope so. :D
    To be fair with them that song has stood the test of time though with us talking about it at least 15 years later.
  • PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member

Ninja Rap! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I certainly hope so. :D
    To be fair with them that song has stood the test of time though with us talking about it at least 15 years later.

Yeah because of how rubbish it is.

It's like we always remember the wrestlers with crap gimmicks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ninja Rap! :cool:

The greatest rapper of all time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah because of how rubbish it is.

It's like we always remember the wrestlers with crap gimmicks.

I'll have you know Sylvan 'Ambassador of Quebec' was an awesome gimmick. And Mordecai too. :D

Though this thread, including me, does have a love of dreadfully awesome gimmicks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll have you know Sylvan 'Ambassador of Quebec' was an awesome gimmick. And Mordecai too. :D

Though this thread, including me, does have a love of dreadfully awesome gimmicks.

I agree. Sylvan, Ambassador of Quebec was awesome. I never mentioned him.

That match he had in Montreal was brilliant. He got such a huge ovation.

But there have been crap gimmicks in WWE.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rene Dupree is awesome period.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,975
    Forum Member
    Really? Really? Lol
  • tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good god..Boo Dallas^_^
    Give it a few months and he will go back to NXT with Rusev to rejoin Brodus.
    Rusev will have umpteen squash matches.Get beat by someone like Superman and thats it.:D
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the problem with Rusev is he just screams of someone who is just there to job to Cena on one of the B list ex ppvs.
  • Raj_91Raj_91 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wake up in the morning and watch Bo Dallas inspirational videos. BOlieve.
  • ChparmarChparmar Posts: 6,367
    Forum Member
    Lana is so boring, and I see nothing special about her really at all. Likewise for Rusev.
    They are pushing him, just a little too hard... 'Rusev ...... What?.......Rusev who cares?!'

Paige is awesome, she has a great attitude about her, that stands out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »
    Lana is so boring, and I see nothing special about her really at all. Likewise for Rusev.
    They are pushing him, just a little too hard... 'Rusev ...... What?.......Rusev who cares?!'

How many times have we seen it down the years that the so called monster who squashes everyone in sight gets beat and has no-where to go but mid card or just disappear.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Swaggers defeat to Big Show on main event was his 100th singles match loss joining Ziggler in reaching the century.
    Others nearing the milestone are Kofi Kingston [99], The Miz [94], and Zack Ryder [90]."
  • pembo2004pembo2004 Posts: 4,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    epsn are interested in signing Renee Young
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pembo2004 wrote: »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2032035-report-espn-interested-in-wwe-star-renee-young

That was killer news to wake up to, god knows how Panda will feel :(
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pembo2004 wrote: »

If it was ESPN in this country, that would be alright, but not the American version! :o:o>:(>:(:(:(:cry:cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chparmar wrote: »

To be fair that is the problem with the Rusev character - once he loses then the only way is down probably. But hey right now the gimmick is quite fun and a bit of a throwback one so I'm enjoying it. It makes me smile and I enjoy the segments which is the main thing for me.

I hope that Renee News isn't true. If she does sadly go then I really hope he won't get one of the Bryon Saxtons or Josh Matthews replacing her - both are quite dull in that role (Josh is OK on commentary though) but are the obvious replacements.
This discussion has been closed.