Be honest now, how many of you have bought?

Comments

• fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perfect :D.... As a fan of unintentionally funny celeb books, I'll admit to having bought a few of the beasts in Poundland. But I begrudge handing over even a measly quid for anything 'written' by KK. NB - Amazon has already discounted the new hardback to £7, and it ain't even December yet..

That won't go down to well with KK. In her OK column she was asking for all everyone to buy it!:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    That won't go down to well with KK. In her OK column she was asking for all everyone to buy it!:rolleyes:

Well, she needs to raise cash to support the next freeloader she shacks up with and pay for the lipo
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not bought Kerry's new book. I've already got a book of hers from 2007.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its best use is to cut the pages into squares and hang them in the loo.

But only when it's in the bargain bin at your local Poundland, as 19 quid's a bit dear for toilet paper. :D
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an exclusive extract here:

'I 'ad baaaaaah polllllaaar reeely bad so i stopped taking me meds. Our Mark made me take coke and our mam was 'orrible to me when I was little. Philip made me cry on this morning so i went home and 'ad 200 lambert & butler and a litre of diamond white I 'ad the fat sucked out of me belly and I kicked our Mark out and met our Steve, our James, our uncle Tom Cobbley and wotsit. I am now sorted and anything bad wot 'appened was our mam's, our Bryyiiiiian and our Mark's fault. I've 'ad kids - 4 of 'em, our thingee, our wotist, our little 'un and our other one. I love them kids with all my heart and i always will.'

Your future as a biographer beckons!
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member

'I 'ad baaaaaah polllllaaar reeely bad so i stopped taking me meds. Our Mark made me take coke and our mam was 'orrible to me when I was little. Philip made me cry on this morning so i went home and 'ad 200 lambert & butler and a litre of diamond white I 'ad the fat sucked out of me belly and I kicked our Mark out and met our Steve, our James, our uncle Tom Cobbley and wotsit. I am now sorted and anything bad wot 'appened was our mam's, our Bryyiiiiian and our Mark's fault. I've 'ad kids - 4 of 'em, our thingee, our wotist, our little 'un and our other one. I love them kids with all my heart and i always will.'

I read that in my head with her voice.........:eek:
  • LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member

I wasn't going to buy it but I will now!
    That was great! :D:D:D
    And for some reason made me want a ciggie.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    Be honest now how many have you have bought Kerry Katona's latest book?
    I certainly haven't,and I hope no-one gives it to me for Christmas.

What on earth else can she find to say about her life? we have heard every single thing there is to hear about what a rotten deal life has dealt her several times.:yawn:

I wouldn't give that fame **** one red cent.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I've read one of her books. And one of Sharon Osbourne's too. They were both similar in that they were sympathetic to themselves and very hypocritical. I certainly didn't pay for them and read them only because I'd read all my magazines and other books when I was on holiday :)
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katona tat stat: Amazon has put the price of Still Standing up..yes, UP, from £7.50-ish to £9.31. Either there's some kind of weird niche market out there, or - more likely - the UK has been invaded by zombies :cool:
  • belive940belive940 Posts: 32,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMFAO!

Ditto, one of the best posts I have ever read. :D:cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katona tat stat: Amazon has put the price of Still Standing up..yes, UP, from £7.50-ish to £9.31. Either there's some kind of weird niche market out there, or - more likely - the UK has been invaded by zombies :cool:

Now be honest, did you buy it?
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Be honest now how many have you have bought Kerry Katona's latest book?
    I certainly haven't,and I hope no-one gives it to me for Christmas.

What on earth else can she find to say about her life? we have heard every single thing there is to hear about what a rotten deal life has dealt her several times.:yawn:

Nothing nor have I read a KP book
  • Becky SharpeBecky Sharpe Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now be honest, did you buy it?

No, honestly :)... Still Standing sounds like one of those [rare] dreadful celeb books that I'm already impervious to.. never mind its inevitable progress towards the Poundland bargain bin. :D
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm getting it from Santa. Yes,I forced Mr P to queue up for it.
    OK,there were only three people in front of him & none behind....but that is still a queue.
    I shall be elated to see a book shaped present under the tree & shall spend all day reading it. Family & dinner & other fripperies can wait.
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Gee, thanks for the spoiler.:rolleyes:

:p
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I got Ant & Decs book last year, it still hasnt been read

I wouldnt buy KK's book if it was 100% off.
  • gregsanisongregsanison Posts: 648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I bought it for the spare loo!
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't need to read her book. Her mum Sue Katona is one of my fb friends so I can read all the crap about her on there.

Sue's actually really good at sending gifts on facebook games. I think she spends all day playing them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 267
    Forum Member

Post of the year! Excellent stuff.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Breege1 wrote: »
    Post of the year! Excellent stuff.

Isn't it just? Why would anyone buy the book when the prumeister has written it in six sentences.:)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Our girl' has sent me another update:

'I 'ad a beef curry and it made me fart so our Mark gave me some powder to make it stop.... I 'ad me belly cut open and then dumped our Mark cos 'ee were fat and then our Mam told our Pat that our Bryyyiiiian were a waste of space and it made me baaaah polllar worse so I went to me wotsit spirit lady and she looked at me chakras which were wrong. Our kids mean the world to me and we're 'avin us xmas with me mam and our doobrey. I 'aven't got any money cos me bank 'ave stopped me payments but we're off to Dubai to stay with some sultana bloke in one of them 8 star hotel thingees'............
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

Excellent post!!! I could almost hear her saying it!!
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member

'I 'ad a beef curry and it made me fart so our Mark gave me some powder to make it stop.... I 'ad me belly cut open and then dumped our Mark cos 'ee were fat and then our Mam told our Pat that our Bryyyiiiian were a waste of space and it made me baaaah polllar worse so I went to me wotsit spirit lady and she looked at me chakras which were wrong. Our kids mean the world to me and we're 'avin us xmas with me mam and our doobrey. I 'aven't got any money cos me bank 'ave stopped me payments but we're off to Dubai to stay with some sultana bloke in one of them 8 star hotel thingees'............

Again excellent!! Did she mention her time in bb house by any chance?? ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

you are brilliant!:)