Extra portions

crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
Forum Member
✭✭✭
A new girl started on our Tesco deli about 2 weeks ago. Think she's in her early 30's and very pretty. Well she keeps asking me personal questions like if I'm married etc and now she's started giving me extra portions.:eek: The older lady left and she sometimes gave me extra, like adding an extra samosa in after it had weighed and printed the ticket. etc. but not all the time. This younger one adds three extra though or two extra slices of Finest turkey, or an extra scotch egg and winks at me and does it every time I buy anything.:confused: Today I bought 8 samosas and she said "Don't eat them all, are some for your partner?!" Pretended not to hear her.

I don't know if she fancies me or what but I don't want her to get in to any trouble.:cry: Not sure if there's a CCTV camera there, seeing that she's weighing, sticking the printed price label on then adding me extra. :confused:

I can't decide whether to stop going near the deli for a while, ask her if her intentions are honourable or what? :confused: Any advice welcome.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    slip her some salami in return?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ha ha ha ha ha. Just lol. *opens popcorn*
  • crazychris12crazychris12 Posts: 26,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is serious folks as I just don't want her to get the sack or anything so am worried. It's making me not want to go in there any more or at least not up near the deli. Wonder if she does this for other customers but don't think so as I was in a queue on Sat. and she didn't.

As I say I was friendly with the previous older lady and once took her some of my wife's spring rolls to try but she never did this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is serious folks as I just don't want her to get the sack or anything so am worried. It's making me not want to go in there any more or at least not up near the deli. Wonder if she does this for othr customers but don't think so as I was in a queue on Sat. and she didn't.

Well I heard the manager there got the sack for putting his todger in the bacon slicer................she got the sack as well...........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris, look into a full length mirror, with just your undercrackers on, then ask yourself if a woman 20 years younger than yourself would fancy you.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elke21 wrote: »
    Chris, look into a full length mirror, with just your undercrackers on, then ask yourself if a woman 20 years younger than yourself would fancy you.

Well I admit it's a bit odd so why is she doing this and risking her job. I don't think I look destitute, poor and under-nourished.

Maybe she's just being kind and I'm reading far too much in to it.:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she is grooming you and will eventually turn you in to sausages.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I getting confused but I could swear there was no deli in the Tesco near where crazychris lives? :eek: :o

I prefer the Sainsbury supermarket anyway :p:D
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chris enjoy the extra portions.. just smile and be pleasant to her. if she wants to give you extra food. let her.. if she gets the sack, which i doubt.. it is because she likes you, and enjoy that moment.. so Chris just enjoy what she gives you..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    silentNate wrote: »
    Am I getting confused but I could swear there was no deli in the Tesco near where crazychris lives? :eek: :o

D

Yes there is, Tesco Barking, cooked meats, pies etc, cheese, hot Deli and fresh fish now too
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chris enjoy the extra portions.. just smile and be pleasant to her. if she wants to give you extra food. let her.. if she gets the sack, which i doubt.. it is because she likes you, and enjoy that moment.. so Chris just enjoy what she gives you..

Thanks. I will. They can't bar me can they for getting more than I should? Bit worried about that too. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes there is, Tesco Barking, cooked meats, pies etc, cheese, hot Deli and fresh fish now too

My apologies, I was scratching my head thinking that I'd never noticed a deli at the Tesco in East Ham :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I prefer the Sainsbury supermarket anyway :p:D

It could be a New Deli :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My apologies, I was scratching my head thinking that I'd never noticed a deli at the Tesco in East Ham :o

That's only a small Tesco Express, used to be the Post Office.
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I will. They can't bar me can they for geting more than I should? Bit worried about that too. :confused:

NO CHRIS.. THEY WOULD HAVE TO PROVE IT...
    and a few slices of meat is hardly worth it..
  • QFourQFour Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you are married its a bad idea ..

If you work for Tesco it's a bad idea ..

If none of the above what are you waiting for or don't you fancy her ..

What she is doing is very illegal and can get both of you into serious trouble. All supermarkets watch for this kind of thing and it wont belong before someone spots something. They don't do stock control for nothing and all supermarkets watch their staff otherwise they would have nothing left.

Edit .. So we all know where she works now :eek: :eek: wonder if you get any Tesco Managers on here .. :D
  • Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    Chris, we all know what you look like from your many, many descriptions of yourself that you've posted here.

Now, be honest. Do you really think that this tasty looking 30 years woman took one look at you hobbling around Tesco with your bandaged up Godzilla feet squeezed into your sandals and thought to herself, "Yeah, I could go for a bit of that"?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QFour wrote: »
    If none of the above what are you waiting for or don't you fancy her ..

Of course I fancy her. I'm a man aren't I?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Baboo Yagu wrote: »
    Chris, we all know what you look like from your many, many descriptions of yourself that you've posted here.

Now, be honest. Do you really think that this tasty looking 30 years woman took one look at you hobbling around Tesco with your bandaged up Godzilla feet squeezed into your sandals and thought to herself, "Yeah, I could go for a bit of that"?

She started by asking about my feet last week and I joked that all the rest of me was in full working order and the extras started after I'd said that. Was only a joke! :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just brought up a baked bean.
  • Baboo YaguBaboo Yagu Posts: 5,803
    Forum Member
    Chris, face facts. She probably thinks it's very brave of you to venture to the shops alone.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She started by asking about my feet last week and I joked that all the rest of me was in full working order and the extras started after I'd said that. Was only a joke! :confused:

You better put out soon or no more free samosa ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just brought up a baked bean.

What, up from downstairs? Why just one? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What, up from downstairs? Why just one? :confused:

:D:D:D I like to put it on my dressing table, you should never turn your back on them.
  • Akane TendoAkane Tendo Posts: 4,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she senses your depression and wants to cheer you up?