Chris moyles for celeb BB

iain_smithiain_smith Posts: 1,174
Forum Member
✭✭✭
if you agree with me that Moyles should be on celeb BB in january let your views known here!He would be great on it!

Comments

• 19711971 Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow now that would be great if he was on it......
  • Brian FantanaBrian Fantana Posts: 3,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, it HAS to be Mr.T! it HAAAAAAS TO BE! did anyone hear him on the scott mills show a few weeks back, dumping some girls boyfriend for her?

'So im jus lettin you know, youz a punk, you washed up, you outta here, HUUUUURR'
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,726
    Forum Member
    chris has been talking alot about it, he did that test thing and davina asked him soooo hopefully hell do it! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Jeremy Clarkson on it - no chance though!
  • whiteribbonwhiteribbon Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd like to see Sharon Osbourne in it!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,956
    Forum Member
    i would love to see chris on it!!! :D

also lee evans :D:p
  • roniftoronifto Posts: 4,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want Jeremy Clarkson on it - no chance though!

:D

I would pay good money to see that! He said when Davina was on Top Gear that the only way he'd go on is if there were "lesbians". lol

Jeremy rocks - and he thumped Piers Morgan - :p .
  • GingerBiatchGingerBiatch Posts: 6,814
    Forum Member
    Is there room for Chris Moyles and his ego in the BB house?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    aint gona happen - hes too well known and something like that could be bad for him

hes ppopular now, if he went on and wasnt funny or annoyed ppl , then he wouldnt be popualr anymore
  • zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    aint gona happen - hes too well known and something like that could be bad for him

hes ppopular now, if he went on and wasnt funny or annoyed ppl , then he wouldnt be popualr anymore

I resent paying my TV licence fee knowing that it's contributing to this 'Chris Moyles' idiot's wages. I remember when he tried to do a TV show like TFI Friday, it bombed big style due to this un-funny buffoon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In my opinion he isn't funny and he annoys people.
  • *buttercup**buttercup* Posts: 5,299
    Forum Member
    keanu reeves / christian slater /johny depp :cool:
  • Live82005Live82005 Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    It would be great to see Chris do it but I really can't see him doing it to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    keanu reeves / christian slater /johny depp :cool:
    yes that's a line up worth watching , just add Grant mitchell and the welsh guy who was in hornblower 'cannot remember his name' too busy looking at his bum :D lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Yeah ok your all complaining yet he gets something like a few million listeners every day

far more than most radio presenters, in fact isnt he the number one listened to DJ?

Sooooo your obviously in a minority disliking him! and complaining about paying the license to pay his wages........ well in typical DS forum member fashion (no ive never been like this before) if you dont like it, dont pay your license fee then!
  • zombie woofzombie woof Posts: 6,906
    Forum Member
    Yeah ok your all complaining yet he gets something like a few million listeners every day

far more than most radio presenters, in fact isnt he the number one listened to DJ?

Sooooo your obviously in a minority disliking him! and complaining about paying the license to pay his wages........ well in typical DS forum member fashion (no ive never been like this before) if you dont like it, dont pay your license fee then!

I'm also in the minority because I don't read The Sun. I like most of what the BBC put out, apart from radio 1 and Chris Moyles.

Don't forget, 50,000 Elvis fans can't be wrong.
  • RoughneckRoughneck Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Yeah get the fat, slobbering Northener on there so we can rip the piss out of him.. can't see him doing it though as he's the one that likes to dish it out wish his little gay mate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Put him in there with no food or water
  • dpbdpb Posts: 12,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has been asked before but would want to do his show from the house which would be hard as you can't have contact with the outside world and he would have to speak to his team.

He would be good and I think a few people would be surprised as I would suspect he's quieter in real life, especially around new people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,842
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He gets about 6.5 million (I think that was the figure) every WEEK.

No he is not the number one DJ thats Terry Wogan.

If he gets about 6.5 million listeners a week if you don't listen to him you are actually in the majority. There are approximately 60 million people in this country.
  • roadshow2006roadshow2006 Posts: 1,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chappers off of the Scott Mills Show is a more likely contender ;)
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iain_smith wrote:
    if you agree with me that Moyles should be on celeb BB in january let your views known here!He would be great on it!

How fantastic if he were in the CBB house ...

He could then be voted out first and it will show him he is not as big or as important as he thinks he is ....

I would actually vote ..... to get him out
  • tomorrowtomorrow Posts: 32,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    superdave3 wrote:
    ... if you dont like it, dont pay your license fee then!

Yep, that's a really adult thing ... :rolleyes:

Kind of like something the man himself would say/post