Options

Cheryl and Raign

2»

Comments

• Options
    notinnotin Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Cheryl was spot on faces and all, Raign is awful and will not win let alone get though boot camp.
  • Options
    Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of this year's female contestants are better than Cheryl, she'd be like that to very single contestant.

I very much doubt she'd be jealous of someone who looks like Alice Cooper :)
    Oh dear God no I meant jealous of her voice. Can't deny Cheryl is very pretty
  • Options
    Dr. ClawDr. Claw Posts: 7,375
    Forum Member
    at least raign doesnt have a criminal record :kitty:
  • Options
    Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dr. Claw wrote: »
    at least raign doesnt have a criminal record :kitty:

She doesn't need one with a face like that :)
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vix77 wrote: »
    No, I thought the same.
    When Cheryl said she couldn't work with her, I bet she can't, how can she mentor someone who is soo much better than her.. Jealous much Cheryl? :)

Hmmm...now, if I were a producer, I wonder what I would do....;-)
  • Options
    Vix77Vix77 Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalian wrote: »
    Hmmm...now, if I were a producer, I wonder what I would do....;-)

You know it's going to happen :)
  • Options
    Zack06Zack06 Posts: 28,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The producers are obviously pushing Raign for whatever reason. I suppose Syco (the record label) may have plans for her.

In which case, they are setting up this Cheryl vs. Raign thing so that if she makes the live shows and starts to struggle at some point during the process, they will make Cheryl pull the whole "I've had a change of heart, you've won me over" nonsense on live TV, in an attempt to get the public more onside with Raign.
  • Options
    icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Cheryl annoys me usually, however I am with her on this one. I really really do not want to see that Raign girl on the screen it makes me stressed out just to watch her.
  • Options
    julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wouldn't it be great if Cheryl got the overs and Raign was in her category.

She would have to judge her on both personality and talent and if she didn't get through Cheryl would get the blame as she has never liked her from the start
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HughOS wrote: »
    This, whoever is writing Cheryl's lines is doing a hatchet. Surprised she's agreed to it. There must be a redemption arc built into the live shows for her. Only explanation I can think of.

Yes they have definitely given Cheryl a different persona this time, I think at times they are aiming for 'a little older and wiser' when she laughably tries to come out with technical criticism, but contrasted with her being the one to take against Raign makes her look very silly and childish.

Cheryl has that type of look on her face which makes her look like a sulky teenager and her comments and huffing and puffing make her come across as bitchy, which is a big come-down after her previous persona of nice and encouraging and everybody's friend.

I don't know why she agreed to it, but I agree that she will have her moment and be Queen of Hearts once more.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheryl is so obviously acting and trying to be 'edgy' it's so cringey as she is a terrible actor. Terrible singer too. Why o why did they get her back??? She's worse and more fake than before with ABSOLUTE ZERO charisma!
  • Options
    GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with Cheryl, whether it's scripted or not. Raign has an awful, arrogant personality and has a pub singer's voice.
  • Options
    Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,912
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Most of this year's female contestants are better than Cheryl, she'd be like that to very single contestant.

I very much doubt she'd be jealous of someone who looks like Alice Cooper :)

I would hope accusations of jealousy are tongue in cheek.
    There is no reason for Cheryl to be jealous of Raign.

Raign seems to have a huge sense of entitlement, she seems very up her own backside and, imo, doesn't have the talent to back it up.
    There doesn't seem to be an ounce of humility in her and listening to her drone on about her life isn't very interesting either.

I think Cheryl's reaction to her is her authentic feelings. The X Factor isn't a hotbed of professionalism and I don't have a problem with the judges saying what they think.
    We've certainly heard worse than Cheryl mumbling under her breath about gin and tonic.
  • Options
    jude007jude007 Posts: 2,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »
    I feel the same as Cheryl. I think Raine is bloody awful! Hideous personality with delusions of grandeur. Instantly dislikable! What were the other judges thinking of, putting her through with that horrible droney voice?! Bring back Katie Weasel, she was wonderful and likeable by comparison!

Funny that, You could describing Ms Cole (or whatever her name is).
  • Options
    Tom_BasilTom_Basil Posts: 982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is being a bitch.

Raign to win