"As a salesperson, I rate myself as probably the best....in Europe" :D

Irish Jenny, wasn't it?

And don't you mean best comment, not worst? Best as in entertaining! :D
  • UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tka wrote: »
    Is that the most idiotic comment in the history of the show? :D
    Almost... I think it was trumped (if you'll pardon the pun) by 'Wind is my least favourite weather' ;)
  • synthsparklessynthsparkles Posts: 885
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Almost... I think it was trumped (if you'll pardon the pun) by 'Wind is my least favourite weather' ;)

That was going to be my contribution too :p
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    "In five years time I hope to be more successfull than Lord Sugar"

Wasn't it "I'm sure that in 5 years time I can be as successful as if not more successful than Lord Sugar" (Jordan when fired last Wednesday) or are you referring to something or someone else?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cant remember the exact wording, but informing Lord Sugar that cheese famously goes with wine, and that she explained this to the wine seller ...is surely a contender i was LOLling :D, at the comment and also at Lord Sugar's :rolleyes:.
    Just noticed that smiley :rolleyes: if you drew a little beard on it, it does actually look the exact facial expression of Lord Sugar at that moment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found that abominable piece of hatred stuffed in a power suit from last year (Jenny was it?) going on about how she put her faith in "Michael's Jewish values" to be just about the most cretinous statement I've heard on television.

The only thing I've heard that matches it in terms of painful desperation is the assertion that the Olympics will benefit the whole of the UK, and not just London.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found that abominable piece of hatred stuffed in a power suit from last year (Jenny was it?) going on about how she put her faith in "Michael's Jewish values" to be just about the most cretinous statement I've heard on television.

The only thing I've heard that matches it in terms of painful desperation is the assertion that the Olympics will benefit the whole of the UK, and not just London.

Not as poor as those cught lying on their CV.
  • CheapthrillsCheapthrills Posts: 2,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TBH some of these kids seem to be in love with the reality TV idea of business that previous shows of the apprentice have promoted and not really into real business.
  • Pyramid*Pyramid* Posts: 4,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I put my lifes savings into my business". from Master I sell camping equipment online. :D:D:D

Even LS couldn't help but repeat 'Life savings... !!!!!'. the humour / irony went right over the boy's head - :D:D:D