Options

The Rylan Clark Appreciation Thread.

staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
Forum Member
✭✭
Support our future CBB winner here. He's hilar, fun and a genuinely lovely guy. <3

Comments

• Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Sign me up

"You have a lovely set of teeth"

:D

I think Rylan will be this year's quotable contestant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    docman wrote: »
    Sign me up

"You have a lovely set of teeth"

:D

I think Rylan will be this year's quotable contestant.
    I agree, he's already come out with some great one-liners!

On Spencer... "So I was like, drop me out. Down to the basement mate" :D
  • Options
    I've Got ClassI've Got Class Posts: 12,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ''That's Claire from Steps''

<3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm definitely supporting Rylan. Not sure about the others yet, will wait and see.

COME ON RYLAN !!! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree, he's already come out with some great one-liners!

On Spencer... "So I was like, drop me out. Down to the basement mate" :D

I think he is just naturally funny and outspoken, he'll be a brilliant, interesting HM to watch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved him on X Factor and I'm sure I'll be a big fan of him on CBB.

'I'm not being funny but that's Claire from Steps'

lol classic. :D
  • Options
    QuiteInterestedQuiteInterested Posts: 1,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Signing in for duty. Let's hope he smashes this!! :D

#TeamRylan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another great night of quotes :D

To Frankie when he nominated him: "You TRAITOR!"
    About Speidi: "You've gone in Big Brother love" & "If they don't wanna talk to me, **** 'em"

Sure there were more I've forgotten now!
  • Options
    LuckyM2012LuckyM2012 Posts: 6,136
    Forum Member
    ....so far go rylan............:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another great night of quotes :D

To Frankie when he nominated him: "You TRAITOR!"
    About Speidi: "You've gone in Big Brother love" & "If they don't wanna talk to me, **** 'em"

Sure there were more I've forgotten now!

When he nominated Frankie to go to the basement - "and I've drawn a horse" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I missed most of the live eviction, what happened? I saw Frankie in the basement and then he chose to let Heidi and Spencer go in the main house. I didn't know they were going to have live evictions tonight. How is Rylan doing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They didn't have live evictions tonight, don't worry. They had a live show whereby the members of the main house had to choose someone to go down to the basement (as you know they chose Frankie) and then Frankie had to choose someone to go back into the main house (he chose Speidi). I think Rylans getting on really well at the moment although you'll hear a lot of varying opinions on that. Just listen to what me, Stacey, Treewatcher or BlueStreak have to say and ignore the rest, hehe.

ETA those are the guys that sprang to mind when I was typing, I'm sure there are more. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aw thanks. I think Rylan is a bit like Marmite you either love or hate him, he's such a huge character. He seems very popular with the other HMs (apart from 'those two'). It'll be interesting to see how he deals with Spencer, hope Rylan sticks up for himself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I think Rylan's getting on just fine at the moment and apparently he's made peace with Speidi for now (but I can see some disagreements coming along as Spencer is quite pretentious, not Rylan's sort at all). He's the type of person that will adapt himself into any situation and not make a fuss over things which is admirable in an atmosphere like that.
    When he nominated Frankie to go to the basement - "and I've drawn a horse" :D
    That was the other one I was thinking of, amazing! :D
  • Options
    hannah1991hannah1991 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We need to get more posts in this thing!!

Love Rylan, just a lovely, funny guy :) His face just now when he noticed Paula :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possible QOTD

"The sofa suddenly turned into Paula" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It`s a sacrifice, but Sam can get in Rylan`s bed :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan was great tonight. Also like Ryan as well, shame Frankie didn't choose him instead of Spiedy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ I agree, Ryan deserved it because he got the hot water for them aswell, Speidi in no way deserve to be rewarded after the way they've treated the other housemates.

Anyway, some Rylan quotes from tonight...
    On choosing Speidi to do the task: "Plus it'd give us a chance to say hello"
    When speaking about getting pregnant in the eye: "I'm surprised I'm not blind"
    "The chair casually turning into Paula Hamilton"
    And speaking about buying £40 worth of McDonalds, getting his little table out and watching Footballers Wives until 6am. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was it, "casually" turning into Paula, not "suddenly". :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ I agree, Ryan deserved it because he got the hot water for them aswell, Speidi in no way deserve to be rewarded after the way they've treated the other housemates.

Anyway, some Rylan quotes from tonight...
    On choosing Speidi to do the task: "Plus it'd give us a chance to say hello"
    When speaking about getting pregnant in the eye: "I'm surprised I'm not blind"
    "The chair casually turning into Paula Hamilton"
    And speaking about buying £40 worth of McDonalds, getting his little table out and watching Footballers Wives until 6am. :D

LOL :D

We've been having a good old chuckle watching Rylan tonight, he's gonna be a great HM. Shame he's getting alot of stick on the main forum, but no change there, the most popular HMs always do !! Most of the other HMs are just wallpaper so far.
  • Options
    docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Shame he's getting alot of stick on the main forum, but no change there, the most popular HMs always do !! Most of the other HMs are just wallpaper so far.

It was the same with Julian last year. And some members really hate camp men for some reason.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, he was always gonna be a controversial housemate as he was a controversial performer on XFactor! He is second in the favourite poll though so he's doing something right, and the main polls over the internet have him absolutely walking it which is good to see. :D

He pretty much is the show right now and I hope it stays that way...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, he was always gonna be a controversial housemate as he was a controversial performer on XFactor! He is second in the favourite poll though so he's doing something right, and the main polls over the internet have him absolutely walking it which is good to see. :D

He pretty much is the show right now and I hope it stays that way...

That`s what annoys me with some of the people moaning that it`s the Rylan show. Well, if some of the others did things that were worthy of showing, then that wouldn`t happen :rolleyes:
  • Options
    achroachro Posts: 3,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it just me, or is this is the first time in a while that I've seen BB air normal "conversations" that didn't have to do with the showmance / bitching storylines. :eek:

I guess they couldn't really miss editing out Rylan moments. :D