Should producers step in with Stevens behaviour?

Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I seriously do.

Comments

• stripey_socksstripey_socks Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    why? because he is getting his jollies on national tv? Leave him & Kim to it......They are adults and are stupid if they think it wont get shown on TV...
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    why? because he is getting his jollies on national tv? Leave him & Kim to it......They are adults and are stupid if they think it wont get shown on TV...

I concur with this.
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    no, why should they :confused:
  • performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They will when he loses it later in the series. Mark my words, BB will put her bf in.
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously do.

no need to now i think after those chants she'll realise
  • eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They tried to stop him having Sex but were too late.
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously do.

So do I. He is far too controlling for my liking and as for Helen backing Steven and not Kim I am even more disgusted with Helen, I really am.
  • iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh Jesus they had sex. He didn't stab her! Well he kinda did.. but people really need to get a grip. Everyone will be on the phone to offcom now probably jeopardizing the future of big brother. If you don't like what you see, simple, don't watch.
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think OP was referring to them having sex, I imagine they were referring to how controlling, possessive, intense and frankly weird he is. It's not normal behaviour.

The sex was pretty low, but who cares. It's him being a general freak that's the problem.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously do.

Proves how fake everything about BB is right? If what is happening in there isn't scripted then there are enough supposed Psychologists on BBOTS to advise them they need to step in. Just goes to show that it's all scripted & the Psychologists are about as clued up in Psychology as your average DS Forum member!! :D
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry

Sasha is going to come rolling in swinging on his White Horse to take Steven down.
  • grah2702grah2702 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its not the sex its the complete control he is having on her and if she stays with him she will be in the newspaper headline on a future date for all the wrong reasons.
  • pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    hihopes wrote: »
    I don't think OP was referring to them having sex, I imagine they were referring to how controlling, possessive, intense and frankly weird he is. It's not normal behaviour.

The sex was pretty low, but who cares. It's him being a general freak that's the problem.

She hasn't once told him to stop. She's obviously as ridiculous as he is. They deserve each other imo.
    Forum Member
    hihopes wrote: »

i honestly havent had that impression from him - yes he is keen on Kim and is OO with the "i love you " etc etc . How is he being controlling? (not trying to cause an argument either - genuinely curious) :)
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    Don't worry

Sasha is going to come rolling in swinging on his White Horse to take Steven down.

i wish to the heavens above the ex would go in the house.. That would make for some interesting TV:)
  • waylander_1973waylander_1973 Posts: 525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP, he is coming cross like he is losing it, I do worry for kim's safety.

Regards of what other posters think of her, do you really want another Hazel/Daley situation.
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't referring to the sex.... If I was I would of mentioned Kim, I was in fact as many of the more intuitive amount us on about the ridiculous controlling behaviour. It was said that they must be acting as the psychologists etc would step in, well I'd step in and retrieve him to be assessed. If Sasha goes in then I think that's ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i honestly havent had that impression from him - yes he is keen on Kim and is OO with the "i love you " etc etc . How is he being controlling? (not trying to cause an argument either - genuinely curious) :)

Telling her what to do, using the word love as a tool to give her a boost, the tone of voice, the giving of intense attention then if she does something instantly taking it away, saying his actions are her fault, I could go on but it's too late for me again.
  • atkoatko Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    She hasn't once told him to stop. She's obviously as ridiculous as he is. They deserve each other imo.

In the first few days of this ridiculous saga she did tell Ashleigh & Danielle I think it was, that she wasn't sure about her feelings but didn't want to tell him for fear she would upset him & she didn't want to do that! I feel nothing has changed with that & as crazy as it sounds she has gone along with it all for fear of seeing to be rejecting him on National TV. She is American & he is English & as dumb as it sounds won't want to pee off the British public by rejecting one of their 'own' people on TV. Sound possible? IDK....she doesn't feel the same about him though that is for sure, either the whole thing is contrived by BB & they're getting a big fat cheque for this or someone's going to extreme lengths to try to win this!!
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seriously do.

You mean like an orgy?
  • LockesLockes Posts: 6,568
    Forum Member
    These threads make me sad!!, because they starting point of the argument is seeing the woman as the weaker sex and the man as the predator, Kim is a very intelligent woman who has her own mind and opinions, she is a strong character who is not shy at coming forward!!

Believe it or not us woman can handle ourselves

Leave them too it! and stop trying to save the world
  • MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why should they? Believe it or not, they both want this. They're both in it for attention and Kimberly couldn't give a damn if Steven ejaculated in her or defecated on her.

Kimberly's agent probably told her to do and say whatever just to line up deals when she leaves the house. I promise you - they're going to the JJJ angle - only the trailer park version.
    Forum Member
    Telling her what to do, using the word love as a tool to give her a boost, the tone of voice, the giving of intense attention then if she does something instantly taking it away, saying his actions are her fault, I could go on but it's too late for me again.

i am normally pretty good at picking up things like this normally but this has totally escaped me ..I just thought it was because he was keener on her than she is on him. I mean yea he was a tad OTT about the pics. He shouldnt have had a fanny fit about it.. It is also weird that they have both professed their undying love to each other after 5 weeks but maybe he is the type who falls hard, quickly and because they are in the house the situation is intensified.. :confused:

Not trying to stick up for him as i think he is a mard ass but am viewing the situation in a different way? :)
  • hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm shocked that you can't see it.

He demands what she should do, physically pulls her towards him, guilt-trips her until she's forced to apologise... and why should she?? He emotionally manipulates her. He's so intense and needy, it's scary.
    These threads make me sad!!, because they starting point of the argument is seeing the woman as the weaker sex and the man as the predator, Kim is a very intelligent woman who has her own mind and opinions, she is a strong character who is not shy at coming forward!!

Strong women can be emotionally abused until they're a shadow of their former self. If Kim's so strong, why is she being backed into a corner and feeling she has to apologise? It's concerning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well in my own personal experience it does work both ways, it's not about physicality at all its about mental control and he's exerting his.