Well done Audley!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
Forum Member
✭✭✭
You have been a nice guy, a real inspiration.....and that's rare! We didn't hear your story enough, but I'm sure we will!

There will probably always be a jumped-up little toe-rag trying to take you on! Just keep on killing them with kindness, and you'll win forever! :)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 485
    Forum Member
    Toasty wrote: »
    You have been a nice guy, a real inspiration.....and that's rare! We didn't hear your story enough, but I'm sure we will!

There will probably always be a jumped-up little toe-rag trying to take you on! Just keep on killing them with kindness, and you'll win forever! :)

Well said Toasty :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Tiatoby!
  • HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, I agree completely
  • Yasmin26Yasmin26 Posts: 3,632
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very well said. So proud of him, best moment tonight was him coming second.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If all guys were like Audley what a nice world it would be 💗
  • vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. Lovely man.
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely Audley! Well done, mate!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fantastic result, Audley a respectable second to Gary. FABULOUS.

The voting public were determined that a spiteful man like James wasn't going to win.

HONK!!
  • HenrikHenrik Posts: 2,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always liked big Audley, a great one two result.
  • zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Yes well done Audley, lovely guy, really showed the rest what respect means.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audley a lovely genuine nice guy, James isn't worthy of licking his boots.
  • MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lovely post.
  • SelenaSelena Posts: 29,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Audley done himself and his family proud. :)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A genuine guy .... glad he did well.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More of a man than James could ever hope to be.
  • emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Amen! Would if loved him to win though.
  • ChrissieAOChrissieAO Posts: 5,143
    Forum Member
    Audley a lovely genuine nice guy, James isn't worthy of licking his boots.

I agree with that sentiment.
  • theidtheid Posts: 6,054
    Forum Member
    What an incredible inspiration the man is. Calm, thoughtful, gracious and dignified. A great example of "sticks and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me". All that vitriol, spite and jealousy was water off a duck's back to Audley. Brilliant.
  • icefallicefall Posts: 7,709
    Forum Member
    Well done!
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member

lovely post which i totally agree with.
    he was so patient and gracious no matter the provocation
    he came across as a genuinely lovely guy.
  • Panda EyesPanda Eyes Posts: 4,972
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved him from beginning to end. Class act.
  • zazayazazaya Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes well done Audley, you were my number 1......I will miss seeing your beautiful face every night on my t.v. screen :(
  • **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    A lovely guy and a true gent, I thought it was lovely that he saved the Flowers from last night to give to his wife when he came out......Beautiful moment......:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    If all guys were like Audley what a nice world it would be ��

Yes Janette so true. James says he's learnt about himself in there - so I hope he realises a decent gentlemen like our Audley, who admits his past failings and has changed himself for the better, is someone James should aspire to be but, sadly, doubt he will.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    Yay for Audley! My personal winner this series. A great Houseguest and even greater Human Being. It's always inspirational for me when i see someone refuse to conform to groupthink or mob mentality and willing to stand up, as he refused to conform to and did stand up.

In my humble opinion, we need more people like that in the world. After it's all said and done, it was a better journey having Audley there.