Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 196)

Comments

• Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Ayla!

I'm so excited. Their first summer together :kitty: :kitty: :kitty:

Brendan's gonna have to get the shades back out. :cool:
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    It's Summer in AT now isn't it, Sarah? :)
    Yes.:) The last chapter ended on 6 July.:)
    Forum Member
    Yes.:) The last chapter ended on 6 July.:)

You planned Sports Day very accurately then. :)
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Brendan's gonna have to get the shades back out. :cool:

Ste's going to be in shorts, fuzzy leggies out :kitty:
    Forum Member
    You planned Sports Day very accurately then. :)
    Sports day will be Monday 11 July. I hoped that would be a reasonable date..?:):blush:
    Forum Member
    Ste's going to be in shorts, fuzzy leggies out :kitty:

:D Even Brendan rocked the shorts occasionally.
    Sports day will be Monday 11 July. I hoped that would be a reasonable date..?:):blush:

Yes. ;-) Any time in July I reckon.
    Forum Member
    :D Even Brendan rocked the shorts occasionally.

Fuzzy husbands :cool:

So the holiday is less than a month away now :D
    Forum Member
    Fuzzy husbands :cool:

So the holiday is less than a month away now :D

Isn't everyone on tumblr talking about it? :D
    Forum Member
    Isn't everyone on tumblr talking about it? :D

I know me and grazygardener are :D :kitty:
  • Nancy_CottoneNancy_Cottone Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Emmett wouldn't return for anything other than a short stint. He said that he's closed that chapter. He'd never say never, and said that he would, out of loyalty, return for Kieron's exit. He's also said that if he returned he'd want it to be in Later episodes, so clearly he would only see it as a very short term thing.

It's not a question of people here not wanting a Stendan reunion, but I'd rather have no reunion at all than a brief return and then Brendan dying or leaving, another goodbye, and Ste being straight back into the endless loop of love plots that he's in now. Yes I want them reunited but only if (1) the show is in a far better state than it is now so we could be confident they would handle Brendan's brief return properly, and (2) if Kieron is leaving. There's no sign at all of either of those things happening at the moment.

Whatever, as far as I can see with the ratings being the way it is , which has dropped since Brendan left, they either find someway to bring Emmett back, risk recasting Brendan, or fire Kieron
    Forum Member
    Beautiful man.:cool:
    Forum Member
    Beautiful man.:cool:

The beard looks like it's been trimmed a bit lately. Ever so fluffeh :kitty:
    Forum Member
    It's lovely.:kitty:
    Forum Member
    It's lovely.:kitty:

Salt and pepper beard :kitty:
    Forum Member
    Salt and pepper beard :kitty:

:cool:
    Forum Member
    :cool:

It's very endearing (and hot.) :cool:
  • Nancy_CottoneNancy_Cottone Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    Whatever, as far as I can see with the ratings being the way it is , which has dropped since Brendan left, they either find someway to bring Emmett back, risk recasting Brendan, or fire Kieron

I'm sure they could come up with some way to get Emmett to come back for a year, especially if this could be Kieron's last year which could be since Kieron kinda drops hints. In a Interview in May that Ste's future husband is not JP or Harry, and recently he's spoke of doing another show working with someone from the past.
    I'm sure they can come up with a deal to bring Emmett back for a year, and to give him time off so he can do his other stuff, like have Brendan still in jail but have Ste go visit him with the possibility of Brendan being realesed:cool::kitty:

And Emmett said Brendan did everything, well he did not have to deal with the man he loves contracting HIV, and the guilt he could possibly feel over that. Because I don't know about the rest of you but to me they did not do the HIV storyline the way I thought they were going to, I thought they were going to do more of what it is to live with HIV today, like the improvements of medication and how you need to take care of yourself and go for blood tests, I mean they did that in the beginning but now it's like something said in passing.

And also how people in Ste's life use it just as a inconveniance like JP in that one scene when Ste was telling the kids, saying their life does not revolve around HIV, or having people use it against him like that witch Sinead saying it's his fault and who else other then her would want him. Where he needs Brendan to tell him that no matter what he still loves him and will always want him:cry:
  • ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member

:( it is going to continue on a digital channel though, so hopefully Emmett can reprise his role in the future :)
    Yeah it's no reflection on him. ITF was a victim of the uncertainty over BBC Three and the channel's policies, and Atlantis was cancelled before his series aired (and he wouldn't have been in another series anyway as he was dead.) He was only in two eps of Constantine and got a great reaction, whatever the problems with the show.

It's what happens. About a third of NBC's shows have been cancelled, and the same with BBC America's.

He'll be fine, he's doing better than 95% of actors.:cool:

Damn right Sarah! :cool::kitty:
    Forum Member

It looks lovely and I think his hair has had a little trim. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ardluck wrote: »
    *weeps with joy*

;-)
    Forum Member
    *weeps with joy*

;-)

:D:kitty:
    Forum Member
    I can use this as my "Ste wants the noine inches" reaction cap. I think it's got that minxy edge to it :cool:

Ardluck! :kitty:

I do love the slightly shorter look on him. He's looking mighty fine :kitty:
    Forum Member
    I can use this as my "Ste wants the noine inches" reaction cap. I think it's got that minxy edge to it :cool:

Ardluck! :kitty:

I do love the slightly shorter look on him. He's looking mighty fine :kitty:

Ready! *O*

Haha good one ;-) he does look like he's desperate for something :blush:

:kitty:
    Forum Member
    Ready! *O*

Haha good one ;-) he does look like he's desperate for something :blush:

:kitty:

He's hungry :cool: :kitty:
This discussion has been closed.