Team Kev or Team Sal & Ty?

JB220706JB220706 Posts: 189
Forum Member
I can't decide who's team Im going to be on! Tyrone is a bit too good to be true "angelic" but VERY BORING! He was driving Molly insane and just wanted to turn them in to Jack and Vera.

Before having cancer Sally Webster was a nightmare to live with, a real snob and pushing Kevin to be something he wasn't. She was rude about everyone and Kev was just a likeable bloke on the street. She was also blinded by Rosie's "innocence" in the John Stape saga.

Yes he should not have had an affair but I think Sally has been just as bad. He doesn't deserve being kicked out of his family.

But Ty would never hurt anyone......

Such a dilemma!

Comments

• SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just Team Tyrone, due to Sally forcing Molly to die begging.

Sorry, but it totally gave me a blurred view of Sally. Yes, Molly was wrong, but she felt she was finally doing the right thing by confessing, couldn't Sally put the difference aside with a dying woman? She's hardly been 100% faithful herself.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just don't like Sally Webster! I never had much time for Molly either, but Sally blatantly lied when she said she held her hand right to the bitter end, when she in fact, did the opposite and ignored Molly when she asked her not to hate her!
  • Alexis StardustAlexis Stardust Posts: 774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Team Kevin! Wants baby Jack to be with his real father. TY is a lost cause.
  • eye3eye3 Posts: 2,551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Kevin. As he said to Sally 'life is too short', He chose to be with her..ok because of the cancer..but he stayed and supported her...and when she got the all clear he still stayed even when he found out molly's baby was his son.
    sally has played around behind kevin's back too dont forget,
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would prefer the Websters back together and for Tryonne to never know
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for all of them. The problem with Kev and Sally is that they absolutely love eachother but have nothing in common and are totally incompatible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member

Sorry, but it totally gave me a blurred view of Sally. Yes, Molly was wrong, but she felt she was finally doing the right thing by confessing, couldn't Sally put the difference aside with a dying woman? She's hardly been 100% faithful herself.
    yep agree with this
    SULLA wrote: »
    I would prefer the Websters back together and for Tryonne to never know

agree with this as well tho.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Sally and Team Tyrone --- seperate though not as a couple!
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I honestly think that Sally should be cut a little bit of slack here. She'd just had a tremendous shock, can you even begin imagine how she'd have felt? I think most women would have wanted to slap Molly so she was in an awful dilemma and it didn't help that Molly died just moments after she'd confessed. Sally didn't have time to digest the info properly never mind clear her mind enough to think straight. She was in shock. She's not a saint and I thought hers was an entirely realistic reaction. No doubt had Molly had lasted a bit longer Sally would have bitten back her natural anger and held the dying woman's hand but she ran out of time.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I honestly think that Sally should be cut a little bit of slack here. She'd just had a tremendous shock, can you even begin imagine how she'd have felt? I think most women would have wanted to slap Molly so she was in an awful dilemma and it didn't help that Molly died just moments after she'd confessed. Sally didn't have time to digest the info properly never mind clear her mind enough to think straight. She was in shock. She's not a saint and I thought hers was an entirely realistic reaction. No doubt had Molly had lasted a bit longer Sally would have bitten back her natural anger and held the dying womans hand but the timing was all wrong IMO.

Great post Lotty ITA
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks smashbox :)

I thought it was a very good scene. And I fully understood Sally's ranting on Friday saying she was glad Molly was dead. She doesn't mean it, she's just letting off steam and is frustrated that Molly's not here anymore to have it out with.

IMO this part of the storyline been very realistically handled.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks smashbox :)

I thought it was a very good scene. And I fully understood Sally's ranting on Friday saying she was glad Molly was dead. She doesn't mean it, she's just letting off steam and is frustrated that Molly's not here anymore to have it out with.

IMO this part of the storyline been very realistically handled.

I know, she must have been so hurt imagine first of all finding out your hubbys been having an affair but to then find out he had a baby with this women. Plus she probably thought they were carrying on when she had cancer and they would have been if Molly had her way.
  • silly sausagesilly sausage Posts: 1,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly think that Sally should be cut a little bit of slack here. She'd just had a tremendous shock, can you even begin imagine how she'd have felt? I think most women would have wanted to slap Molly so she was in an awful dilemma and it didn't help that Molly died just moments after she'd confessed. Sally didn't have time to digest the info properly never mind clear her mind enough to think straight. She was in shock. She's not a saint and I thought hers was an entirely realistic reaction. No doubt had Molly had lasted a bit longer Sally would have bitten back her natural anger and held the dying woman's hand but she ran out of time.

Great post, it would have been completely unrealistic for Sally to react any other way, and I'm not a fan of Sally by any means. She must have felt horribly used in those few last minutes, realising they were making a baby while she was thinking kevin was out running. trying to make sense of the fact that he was planning to leave her while she was struggling with the news that she had breast cancer.
    There's wrong on both sides where the Webster's are concerned but Tyrone thought first and foremost of baby Jack the other night even after being told he wasn't his father.
    I suppose I'm on team baby Jack
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Quite agree. Sally had an instant shock.

Having an affair is a betrayal, whichever had the affair. The affair can finish, affairs can fizzle out. Fathering a child is longer-term, the child grows up, hopefully; the reminder will be there for ever.

I am for Team baby Jack and for Tyrone to bring him up with the help of Auntie Pam.
  • alibobsyalibobsy Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    Did anybody else think Kev was a total scumbag when talking to Sal about the affair. After all Molly was much more than a passing one night stand and was the mother of his child and had just died.
    He practically blamed her for the whole affair, suggesting she threw herself at him cheeky sod. If i remember rightly he was the one doing the chasing at first (I remember her slapping him at one poi nt), it was only later she became obsessed with him. He also told her repeatedly he loved her and said he would leave with her. Lying rat. Ev1 would be better off without him especially baby jack.

ali x
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member

great post, couldnt agree more.

I would be team sally...but her & Ty is just WRONG!!
  • lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member
    Team Tyrone, i so want him to bring up baby Jack. I'm also for Team Sally but seperately if you get what i mean, i really don't want the Websters to have Jack.
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Tyrone, i so want him to bring up baby Jack. I'm also for Team Sally but seperately if you get what i mean, i really don't want the Websters to have Jack.

I love Tyrone :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alibobsy wrote: »
    Did anybody else think Kev was a total scumbag when talking to Sal about the affair. After all Molly was much more than a passing one night stand and was the mother of his child and had just died.
    He practically blamed her for the whole affair, suggesting she threw herself at him cheeky sod. If i remember rightly he was the one doing the chasing at first (I remember her slapping him at one poi nt), it was only later she became obsessed with him. He also told her repeatedly he loved her and said he would leave with her. Lying rat. Ev1 would be better off without him especially baby jack.

ali x

He sooo was, he was trying to paqss the blame onto anyone but himself! No wonder she threw him out. The things he said about her aswell
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I am definately Team Ty on this one, since he is the only one was has done nothing wrong! Sure, he pushed Molly too far, but thats not his fault! He loved her, and he wasn't to know she didnt love him anymore and he was just pushing her away.

I completely agree with this! I never particularly liked Molly, but i definately cried at her death, and I was really upset by the fact that she had to die alone. After all, Molly didnt have to say anything, she thought she was doing the right thing! She wanted to repay Sally for being her friend, by finally telling the truth, i think. I know Sally was understandably shocked/upset but couldnt she have atleast held Molly's hand?
    I hated the way Molly died.
    alibobsy wrote: »

Yes, i thought that! He just wanted to pass the blame, because there was no one to correct him now Molly was dead! I thought Bill got it right when he said Kevin was off the hook now, and Kevin certainly took advantage of that! He didn't even seem bothered that Molly was dead, the mother of his child AND someone he used to love!
    In fact, he couldn't wait to blame her. And his argument, 'oh a pretty young girl was coming on to me, what was I supposed to do?' was awful. Er, he would have said no if he didnt want to! Kevin is as much to blame as Molly was.

I've heard a rumour that Baby jack is actually Tyrones, which would make my day! Ty should raise Jack, not Kevin!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    I have always liked Sally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm Team Baby Jack. Don't really like any of the others... Tyrone is the biggest victim, I suppose, but his constant nagging of Molly to try for another baby annoyed me.
  • ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping for a Team TyVin storyline :eek:
  • bill luvs t.vbill luvs t.v Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Sally all the way one of my favourite characters
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Tyrone all the way. He's a truly decent bloke who didn't deserve any of this, and finding out that Kev - whom he loves and looks up to - is Jack's father is going to finish him off. It'll be the ultimate betrayal after all the losses he's had to cope with lately.