Options

ED Val

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I see in tonights episode Val blames everyone else for the recent events. She only has herself to blame. If she had listened to Eric in the first place and not encouraged Amy, then things might have turned out differently. I used to love Val and Eric as they had/have good chemistry, but she is so selfish and cannot see things for how they are. Amy is in Ireland they can always visit !

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I had an inkling this would somehow be all Eric's fault Redhead.

What a monster he is, poor Val.

;)
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    I did think it was stupid that she was surprised that Amy would pull this stunt when Val had egged her on to do "whatever it takes" to get Kyle back. Did she expect Amy to just leave it when her hopes had been high about it? Also, how dense is Andy! Amy stole money and sold a guest's expensive necklace, she hadn't been seen for hours, and the boy she's been obsessing over had been snatched from playgroup. He was the one who Amy told in the first place about wanting to take him after Joanie found out who she was. How much more obvious could it be? :yawn::rolleyes:
  • Options
    DuchessKittyDuchessKitty Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Eric- he should have stuck with Brenda when he had the chance, she would have listened to him and probably wouldn't have put up with Amy's bs!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've no idea how Val Gallagher gets away with it.

Eric murdered his last wife for far less.
  • Options
    sorrentosorrento Posts: 1,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've no idea how Val Gallagher gets away with it.

Eric murdered his last wife for far less.

We can only hope that history will repeat itself!!!!!
  • Options
    MsJoaquinMsJoaquin Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Eric- he should have stuck with Brenda when he had the chance, she would have listened to him and probably wouldn't have put up with Amy's bs!

Yeah, I was really disappointed that they split them up so Eric could go back to Val, she really is annoying, and so selfish :mad:
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe that Diane and Val are sisters, they are like chalk and cheese; Diane is so nice.
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When Amy gave up Kyle Val blamed Eric now she is going to blame him for Amy going to Ireland :mad: Val and Eric are brilliant together it's so disappointing the writers look set to split them up agsin. I'm worried this time Eric will get paired with the ghastly Georgia :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Val is a ridiculous woman, she is such a vile, spiteful, sanctimonious bitch that needs a good slapping, Eric is a saint to tolerate her, her mouth and her vindictive demeanour. I don't like Kerry but for Val to be calling the moral high ground on motherhood what she did to her own children is frankly abuse, Kerry is nowhere near as bad and at least she knows and admits her failings.
  • Options
    danyelldanyell Posts: 10,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    I did think it was stupid that she was surprised that Amy would pull this stunt when Val had egged her on to do "whatever it takes" to get Kyle back. Did she expect Amy to just leave it when her hopes had been high about it? Also, how dense is Andy! Amy stole money and sold a guest's expensive necklace, she hadn't been seen for hours, and the boy she's been obsessing over had been snatched from playgroup. He was the one who Amy told in the first place about wanting to take him after Joanie found out who she was. How much more obvious could it be? :yawn::rolleyes:

I know. How dumb can someone be? I liked it when Val said to Andy that he's not the full picnic. Shes right as well! Lol
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Val.... she punched poor kezza like a man possessed and when she got punched of davids bird she phoned the cops... Old Bitch!!
    She is also blaming everyone except Amy and herself... Grrrr I hate her....
    BTW Val... get a hair cut that suits yer age.....!!
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She's a nightmare.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see her die a slow, very painful death.
  • Options
    Charley Says...Charley Says... Posts: 1,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    I'd like to see her die a slow, very painful death.

Like Harold... sorry Hayley... :)
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought her outburst at Kerry in the pub was disgusting, Amy would have gone with Kyle no matter what Kerry did.
    I'd like to see Val apologise.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love it when Val told Cain a few home truths yesterday. She almost redeemed herself.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 88
    Forum Member
    While agreeing with every single word about the revolting Val, does anyone else remember that Eric first saw the death notice of Kyle's parents in the paper and quietly pointed it out to David? Why oh why did he go on to tell his big mouth wife? He would have to know how she would react! If he hadn't told her Amy wouldn't have even known about it.
  • Options
    spungerspunger Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val really is vile. All she is good for is getting pissed and spouting bitchy sarcastic comments at people. So boring now.
  • Options
    jimbo23jimbo23 Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love val! Maybe to to tone down this mother hen routine,
  • Options
    Lucy LouLucy Lou Posts: 8,574
    Forum Member
    jimbo23 wrote: »
    I love val! Maybe to to tone down this mother hen routine,

I go through stages of liking/disliking her and over the past few months the dislike has been winning.
    Lou416 wrote: »
    While agreeing with every single word about the revolting Val, does anyone else remember that Eric first saw the death notice of Kyle's parents in the paper and quietly pointed it out to David? Why oh why did he go on to tell his big mouth wife? He would have to know how she would react! If he hadn't told her Amy wouldn't have even known about it.

...very true, but he is getting enough blame from Val without us joining in :p so I will let him off for that :D
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why all the hysterics Val ? Amy has gone to Ireland not outer mangolia :D
  • Options
    Joe19Joe19 Posts: 1,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eric should get rid of her, he doesn't deserve the blame for the current situation.
  • Options
    boxer1988boxer1988 Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's typical Val though. She is very selfish and when she's upset she lashes out at everyone. Eric doesn't stand a chance.
  • Options
    ayrshire lassayrshire lass Posts: 4,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a new viewer to ED, I was shocked to read that Val is only about 52/53, I thought she was ages with Eric, mid sixties or something, and that hairstyle only makes her look ridiculous IMO.