Options

Choccywocydoodah celebrity specials

LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
Forum Member
✭✭
Only caught some of this, I believe the first one was with Whoopi Goldberg (Sunday just gone).

I was a bit disappointed with the editing of it. How many times did we need to have Whoopi explaining that she wanted a cake representing all of NYC? I must've have heard her say it about 4 times. They seemed to keep repeating a lot of information, almost to pad a half hour show into an hour.

And, maybe it was explained, but it was hard to believe that they couldn't source some Belgian chocolate in Manhattan. There are that many restaurants and bakeries, I'm pretty sure one of them must import Belgian chocolate.

The Welsh guy who did the cake is very talented though.

Comments

• Options
    ilovenicnacsilovenicnacs Posts: 43,398
    Forum Member
    Only caught some of this, I believe the first one was with Whoopi Goldberg (Sunday just gone).

I was a bit disappointed with the editing of it. How many times did we need to have Whoopi explaining that she wanted a cake representing all of NYC? I must've have heard her say it about 4 times. They seemed to keep repeating a lot of information, almost to pad a half hour show into an hour.

And, maybe it was explained, but it was hard to believe that they couldn't source some Belgian chocolate in Manhattan. There are that many restaurants and bakeries, I'm pretty sure one of them must import Belgian chocolate.

The Welsh guy who did the cake is very talented though.

The editing on the trailer made me chuckle, Whoopie saying "I want you to make me a cake" and cut to the bakers looking amazed, I'm thinking, "no shit Sherlock".